Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zec

Inner Child and the Nervous System

8 posts in this topic

My inner child is crying for help. My nervous system is in need of healing and the only way I can integrate my inner cry is through the nervous system. 

https://youtu.be/796U_T78ig0

Keep giving that inner child as much love as possible in as many ways as possible. Healing is here and now, bring the child here, hug them, gift them the present of the present. :x

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Why do you think through the nervous system is the only way?

Hi Zec. I don't believe there is an 'only way' with this stuff, but if you prioritise sleep, eat healthily, keep hydrated and get some exercise then you are giving your system a foundation.

Inner child work and healing is a pathway and from my experience definitely one worth taking. Read widely around it and distrust anything that gives you the impression that it's a quick fix, like a tyre that needs replacing. It's not.

Good luck ?

@Zec Sit with your inner child and listen to it. And give it as much love and acceptance as it needs, continuously. 

Here's a visualization to try I just created.

Imagine you're walking through a beautiful forest, the weather is perfect. Suddenly you spot something hiding under a nearby bush. You get closer and see a small animal, let's say a rabbit, that maybe had been scared or in some kind of distress. You get down on your knees and stretch out your hand towards it. The rabbit shruggs away at first, but as you calmly sit there, after a few moments of hesitation, the rabbit starts to move towards you, closer and closer. You pick him up and hold him tenderly in your arms against your chest. You make him feel safe. You feel the rabbit relaxing in your arms and you notice he's starting to glow! He glows brighter and brighter as he fills with love, trust, and reasurance from you. Finally it perks up it's ears and starts to wiggle his body. You know it's a clue that he is ready to be released now. You strike his soft fur once again, kiss his head and let him go back in the wild. He hopps away still glowing and you notice the fear that was once was present in his eyes is now gone. You remember the place, you'll be back and waiting to love once again, to refill and reassure. Your sacred healing place just for the bunny and you...for YOU  :):x

21 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Zec Sit with your inner child and listen to it. And give it as much love and acceptance as it needs, continuously. 

Here's a visualization to try I just created.

Imagine you're walking through a beautiful forest, the weather is perfect. Suddenly you spot something hiding under a nearby bush. You get closer and see a small animal, let's say a rabbit, that maybe had been scared or in some kind of distress. You get down on your knees and stretch out your hand towards it. The rabbit shruggs away at first, but as you calmly sit there, after a few moments of hesitation, the rabbit starts to move towards you, closer and closer. You pick him up and hold him tenderly in your arms against your chest. You make him feel safe. You feel the rabbit relaxing in your arms and you notice he's starting to glow! He glows brighter and brighter as he fills with love, trust, and reasurance from you. Finally it perks up it's ears and starts to wiggle his body. You know it's a clue that he is ready to be released now. You strike his soft fur once again, kiss his head and let him go back in the wild. He hopps away still glowing and you notice the fear that was once was present in his eyes is now gone. You remember the place, you'll be back and waiting to love once again, to refill and reassure. Your sacred healing place just for the bunny and you...for YOU  :):x

:x Self love, meditation is medication 

This song came to mind...

@Zec here’s a video on nervous system rewiring, energy body (esoteric anatomy)

@Zec

The nervous system isn’t actuality a solid thing which anything (thoughts, perspectives, feeling, etc) could be “integrated into”. It is a constantly in every ‘nanosecond’ refreshed reappearance of infinite love. Therefore letting go is the way. Peace, love & understanding fills in intrinsically, automatically, and infinitely as in, there is no actual limit or end to ‘loving filling the body’. Love always is already the body. We’re condition makers and holders of conditions, until we exercise & actualize potentiality, free agency, will, letting go. Might be a profound revelation, that integration is of the ego perspective. It’s the “I” which is “getting that integrated”. When really, it’s a pointing to what can be let go. Liberation. 

Notice the body tensing when some thoughts of old paradigm arise, let them go by relaxing the body. As you go, this requires willingness and open mindedness to let perspectives & thoughts which do not feel good to you, go. Not let go like playing around, still focusing on it, figuring it out...letting it go and it is actually let go, never picked up again, no longer exists in your experience.

The body / nervous system will release, be careful not to avoid feeling or add the old thought narratives back on, feel into feeling. Only be interested in exploring the feeling, explore every nook & cranny of feeling, and use consciously breathing from the stomach to relax and do so from a more impartial observational / awareness standpoint. 

You’ll become aware of reactionary living by transcending it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE