Natasha

Limiting Beliefs

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lindsay said:

I think it’s too late to regain my health. Feels like It’s just a matter of time until I catch coronavirus and die

• Is there a God-given point written in the fabric of the universe that once a threshold is passed it is physically impossible to be healthy? Where could that threshold be? Hmm, lemme think...

• Maybe the deathbed is the threshold.
    • If I am laying on my deathbed right now, how could I be healthy for the last few hours?
    • If I am not on my deathbed, how could I be healthy for the last few decades?
    • Does it make a difference at all, if I am on my deathbed?

Upsidedown: I want to be healthy. All that coronavirus stuff made me aware how much I really want to live. I don't wanna die. I want to feel alive! Feeling this life is such a gift! Well, I know how I got to my current health... let me retrace my steps...

3 hours ago, Lindsay said:

my doubt in existence after death. [...] The other part of me believes the possibility of absolutely nothing after death.

• How does it limit me to hold on to these two possibilities?
    • Why should I hold on to these beliefs at all, if it causes me stress?
    • Is holding on to these possibilities actually affecting me right now? Lemme be conscious in this moment...
  • Why should death be influencing my life at all?
  • Is it possible to live a life without the thought of death?
  • Can I experience death itself?

@SirVladimir Daily contemplation using a journal has finally paid off xD Thanks! Was quite fun!

@Nahm Concerning being alive and dead: Is it a belief to feel that one is living at all? In scrutinizing, I see experience and the knowing of the experience. Is the knowing of experience to feel alive a belief? Or could it be that every separation in knowing is belief?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Something like...

Feeling the need to be in control. To practice self control, to be in control of the situation.

I should learn to be free.

2 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Concerning being alive and dead: Is it a belief to feel that one is living at all?

The belief is the thought, the duality of alive & dead, that you come & go. 

2 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

In scrutinizing, I see experience and the knowing of the experience. Is the knowing of experience to feel alive a belief? Or could it be that every separation in knowing is belief?

Find a separation in knowing. Between knowing & experience, and knowing & belief.

If a separation can’t be found, then a distinction can’t be made, and there is not a duality of knowing & not knowing. And also then, there is. But only because there isn’t. Since there is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I'm dealing with imposter syndrome I thinks. Feeling a lot of self doubt and a real fear of success haha.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

12 hours ago, Artsu said:

Feeling the need to be in control. To practice self control, to be in control of the situation.

• Was I ever in control?
  • Was I ever truly free?

On the other side: I really want this. I do want this and nothing else. I want to be sure that this is manifested. Omg... I just realize, there is in fact no need for me to control it because I already set my desire to want it. There is nothing for me to control now. It already is because I desire it. Wow, I feel so calm & blissful, how come that I ever wanted to control when in fact it was already manifesting before my eyes...

10 hours ago, Bittu said:

I'm dealing with imposter syndrome I thinks. Feeling a lot of self doubt and a real fear of success haha.

• Is success inherently scary?
    • What covers the success that is right in front of me?
    • Are the successful people scared of their success?
    • Will the world cease to exist and I will miserably die when I am successful?
  •  Are succeful people doubting themselves?
    • Are successful people ever be held back from self doubt?

Turn the other cheek: I feel so valuable and beloved, I cannot even... I feel so blessed to want success. Not everyone really wants success, I know that. My heart is burning when I connect to my want to truly be successful. Nobody is as successful as I am, I sure am because I know from my heart that I want this.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.