PretentiousHuman

Self-Actualization inspired Tattoos?

21 posts in this topic

I recently had 2 tattoos, which was my first, for my spirituality and self-actualization. Any suggestions for my new tattoos with the same ideas? Colored tattoos are preferable. Thanks 

0F876AEA-27A1-4C5F-A291-0DAAB2B97BBD.jpeg

B124961B-8CC8-42BB-B1D0-E7AAC802C26E.jpeg

"Wake up."

-- God

A self actualised tattoo, in my book, would be one which is true to who you are, in terms of the qualities of your Self. It says something deep about you, something you wouldnt be able to grasp if you didnt know yourself.

You seem to be an ESFP though so the tattoos - presentness and equilibrium - reflect a good deal of self understanding. 

I would recommend something to do with focusing on goals, and something to do with realisation and the big picture. Goals contrasts with breathing, big picture contrasts with be here now. Thats if you want to continue the trend according to Jungian cognitive functions.

ESFP = Se Fi Te Ni = present experience, emotional harmony, productivity, the unknown

What do you think? I can explain this further if you have questions.

@Artsu thank you for your response. What does ESFP means? I have chosen these 2 tattoos to be more mindful whenever i am anxious as Eckhart Tolle said, be aware of your breathing and be in the present moment. Could you please give me samples of those tattoos or do you have one?

"Wake up."

-- God

6 minutes ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@Artsu thank you for your response. What does ESFP means? I have chosen these 2 tattoos to be more mindful whenever i am anxious as Eckhart Tolle said, be aware of your breathing and be in the present moment. Could you please give me samples of those tattoos or do you have one?

ESFP is a personality type. They are focused on present, visceral experience, as well as things like emotional regulation.

I had a look at some of your posts, and the here and now is a big theme in what you write. For other people it is different.

I dont have any tattoos, or samples to show you. An example is that you might get "progress" tattooed to represent the other side of your personality. I mean it could be any word that appeals to you. Dont just take my word for it, but thats a starting place for thinking about it.

@Artsu ain’t that the main theme of self-actualization is to be present, if not all the time, most of the time? Because the past and the future are just concepts our mind is creating. 

I might have my next tattoos being taken as ideas here at Actualized.org. Thanks for the reply mate. 

"Wake up."

-- God

5 hours ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@Artsu ain’t that the main theme of self-actualization is to be present, if not all the time, most of the time? Because the past and the future are just concepts our mind is creating. 

I might have my next tattoos being taken as ideas here at Actualized.org. Thanks for the reply mate. 

No the goal is to be truly oneself.

I'm sure there is something related to progress here, so you could still consider it.

3 hours ago, Member said:

You're just lying to yourself. Tattoos are merely show off and have nothing to do with serious spirituality.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's just, like, your opinion, man

@Member it helps my anxiety episodes whenever i look at my tattoos for some strange reasons. 

"Wake up."

-- God

@datamonster i regretted my post here. Im asking a serious question and you’re giving me this. 

Edited by PretentiousHuman

"Wake up."

-- God

1 hour ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@datamonster i regretted my post here. Im asking a serious question and you’re giving me this. 

Dont take this too seriously. 

Thanks for sending me down this path i found this and i love it. 

a722928b08ec76e8bbc07ea7819a0663.jpg9e1b4a802545f468b01072c5e3f729ff.jpg271b86423104274f1ce86ebcf4ee2c79.jpgde78322eeff0d06d1474ba4344b4e5e1.jpgda84feb3c2d0652048cbef1d2798ba95.jpg

@Opo thanks mate. I might have one of these as my new tattoo. Where did you get all of these? Hehe

"Wake up."

-- God