Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

WELCOME TO PICKUP

46 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura then how do you get better with girls without ruining your life. I am tired of sitting and hoping things will get better one day. I want to be proactive and not a victim of my sex life. 

9 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura then how do you get better with girls without ruining your life. I am tired of sitting and hoping things will get better one day. I want to be proactive and not a victim of my sex life. 

Go out and socialize with girls.

Your approach was good. The only mistake you made was that you didn't bother to socialize, you went for an instant result.

Get interested in actually chatting girls up. Don't focus on sex so much at the start. You need to learn basic socialization skills like smiling, eye contact, and holding conversation. You can go practice this at the mall with store clerks without even hitting on them. Go start a friendly 10 minute conversation with a 60 year old granny clerk at the department store. Find out about her life and share about your life with her.

You're not gonna ruin your life by socializing with people. Don't listen to fools here.

You need to scout out some locations where socialization is easy. Malls, cafes, bars, clubs, stores, parks, college campuses, etc.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@Leo Gura, I am really good at talking to people. Like I can chat up anyone you point out. Its just sexual attraction. I expect sex too fast. Like I expect if a girl is attracted to me she should want to sleep with me the same day. I know it sounds dumb but that is how my mind processes stuff lol. I was bullied in high school and called ugly so I always feel that way around women 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahahahaha....

You can't ask for her number right of the bat! That will never work.

Think of it from her POV. She has no idea who you are. Would you give your number to some random dude a 7/11?

You must build an emotional connect first.

We're in the 21st century. It works depending on the girl. Some find asking for their number right of the bat courageous and attractive and therefore they have no problem giving it. Women have good intuition in general. And for someone who hasn't done pick-up yet, it's probably obvious to them.

Having good game is not supposed to be strict.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura, I am really good at talking to people. Like I can chat up anyone you point out. Its just sexual attraction. I expect sex too fast. Like I expect if a girl is attracted to me she should want to sleep with me the same day.

This is called neediness and women can smell it off you.

Even if you are good at socializing you will have to train yourself to be good at socializing specifically in the context of talking to a hot girl. This is much more challenging than simply socializing with a friend. You have much to learn about communicating effectively man-to-woman with sexual intent.

17 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

We're in the 21st century. It works depending on the girl. Some find asking for their number right of the bat courageous and attractive and therefore they have no problem giving it.

No!

Stop confusing the guy with terrible advice. You don't understand pickup if you walk around asking girls for numbers. This is childish and it is not effective for getting laid. It reeks of neediness and low value.

A high value man does not walk around begging girls for numbers.

This is like a filthy pigeon waiting around under a cafe table for breadcrumbs.

@Leo Gura lol who said anything about begging? It's just a conversation.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I challenge you to make your pickups so emotionally engaging that the girl asks you to please take her number.

@Leo Gura well that's indeed the next level of pickup but rarely anyone starts at that. If that's the goal then asking for the number helps getting there faster. There are no wrongs in pickup especially at first.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

There are no wrongs in pickup especially at first.

Asking for a number right off the bat is like the biggest wrong you could come up with short of, "Hi, let's fuck."

5 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Which was self Honesty of your feelings.

Dude what feelings? Guy sees a girl, soldier goes up, guy gathers the balls to go talk to her to make his soldier happy.

5 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

What ever you feel, she will feel... 

Haha! come on man what the hell are you talking about?

So if I feel horny she feels horny????? I really wish it worked like that.

Are you trolling?

The real question is... who has the highest lay count. That’s who i a listening to 

2 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura what chakra deals with neediness 

Lmao, it's not about chakras, but about feeling a sense of abundance in your life and being okay with people or things going in and out of your life

Then neediness never happens in the first place after you're operating from that state

You can get to that point using spiritual methods for sure, but it's more like basic self-help work on your beliefs and positive mindframe for your life. It's more so work on your happiness and acceptance rather than anything else. You must accept some people will reject you or won't be a good fit for you and that is all okay

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Haha! come on man what the hell are you talking about?

So if I feel horny she feels horny????? I really wish it worked like that.

Are you trolling?

He’s just watched too much RSD

5 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

The real question is... who has the highest lay count. That’s who i a listening to 

No one here, that’s for sure

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Asking for a number right off the bat is like the biggest wrong you could come up with short of, "Hi, let's fuck."

Can I have your number Leo? 9_9

@Chumbimba the point is that right now you shouldn't be focusing on the content of what you say. This is the phase where you learn how to handle rejection. Say whatever you want but don't expect it to work.

@Arcangelo When someone makes you do something you are not feeling like into the moment, you are not being self honest. It means going against your own will. At that moment, your psychology is splitted. You are not going to be authentic in that moment because you are working under external expectations, rather by self intuition and emotional guidance. 

Ofcourse, if you are in a sexual mood you can make her feel horny aswell. You just dont know how to do it properly. If you are compulsive and do not escalate properly you will scare her away and be needy. On the other hand, if you get horny, Its even faster to influence to have sex. You have not observed how your psychology works. If you get sexual and relaxed at the same time, your behaviour will change, words, tonality, etc. You can use that mode to seduce from indirect and subliminal sub-communications, until it becomes direct. You can ask leo, he knows what im talking. Girls will read your mood, emotions and energy in seconds. I dont know if you mean horny as coming sexually needy. Ofc that will Push her away. Im talking about being in a sexual mood/mode + relaxed. It changes your complete aura, behaviour and reactions of others. 

@Display_Name I never liked RSD. Better learn from Mystery and Arash Dibazar. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link