Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elshaddai

Freebase DMT vs Changa?

17 posts in this topic

This is a question to anyone who tried DMT. Which form is more conducive to reaching enlightement and getting to the truth? or are the identical in their effects?

There is no substitute for 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, (and maybe a few other psychedelics; DPT, etc), as well as dissociatives such as nitrous and ketamine. You want ego-death and/or unity/God-realization and all of those provide it with high efficiency. n,n-DMT ain’t shit for that purpose, but it’s by far the most visual — it’s great if you wanna experience hyperspace.

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

There is no substitute for 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, (and maybe a few other psychedelics; DPT, etc), as well as dissociatives such as nitrous and ketamine. You want ego-death and/or unity/God-realization and all of those provide it with high efficiency. n,n-DMT ain’t shit for that purpose, but it’s by far the most visual — it’s great if you wanna experience hyperspace.

Well honestly i'm to psychedelics so I have no clue what hyperspace is or DPT. Still thanks for the response ultimately my goal is to have ego-death so I will research more about the different substances.

Can Ketamine actually produce ego death? 

1 hour ago, Elshaddai said:

Well honestly i'm to psychedelics so I have no clue what hyperspace is or DPT. Still thanks for the response ultimately my goal is to have ego-death so I will research more about the different substances.

Can Ketamine actually produce ego death? 

Sure thing man. All the substances I listed can produce ego death, but ketamine or nitrous by themselves is a different animal — not everyone gets an ego-death with them that is actually worthwhile. Nitrous on LSD is a great way to get ego-death. It varies depending on the person. I for instance get ego death with anything at or above 110 micrograms of LSD and that is literally every single time.

Obviously the more potent the dose the higher your chances of a breakthrough into the deepest truths.

Pure DMT is extremely powerful. Changa is a milder form of it. But you can always just vape less DMT and get the same mild effect. It's just a matter of dialing in your dose. Pure DMT is more flexible since you can dose it low or high, depending on your mood.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pure DMT is extremely powerful. Changa is a milder form of it. But you can always just vape less DMT and get the same mild effect. It's just a matter of dialing in your dose. Pure DMT is more flexible since you can dose it low or high, depending on your mood.

I've heard trip reports of people saying pure DMT is too fast, you don't remember everything, and basically ayahuasca is just 1000x better because you have more time to do shadow work and integrate. So I'm thinking that if I want to do healing, changa or pharmahuasca are the way to go? Is this correct?

What do you use? pure DMT? or changa or something?

And also do you vape or do you ingest through stomach? I honestly prefer vaping because its easier, don't have to dick around with MAOI diets and stomach sickness, etc. But I'm concerned about lung damage. Are you concerned about lung damage by doing vaping? 

32 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Xanga.

@The0Self  Doesn't know what he is talking about, disregard his words.

Care to explain? I have quite a bit of experience with this stuff and for me LSD gives me much more of a consciousness boosting effect than mushrooms. I’ve done well over 50 trips. I’m here to learn too I’m just wondering what you disagreed with to the point where you said disregard what he said.

Edit: I prefer LSD and 5meo to mushrooms and n,n-DMT. And I’ve used like 15 other compounds at least.

Edited by The0Self

I only tried Changa.

When I breakthrough I cannot remember exactly what happened. It's sort of a blurred memory where I can only remember two or three events. I can remember the comeup and the comedown. If I do low doses I can remember what happened but it's nothing special when compared to mushrooms or LSD.

I use Changa because the source I use changa is cheaper than pure DMT. I don't know it's cheaper why but I don't care.

Edited by Espaim

11 minutes ago, Espaim said:

I only tried Changa.

When I breakthrough I cannot remember exactly what happened. It's sort of a blurred memory where I can only remember two or three events. I can remember the comeup and the comedown. If I do low doses I can remember what happened but it's nothing special when compared to mushrooms or LSD.

I use Changa because the source I use changa is cheaper than pure DMT. I don't know it's cheaper why but I don't care.

I tend to agree that LSD is more powerful but DMT gave me way deeper visual synesthesia than LSD and mushrooms. The image of my profile is inspired by the visual hyperspace DMT opens up for me — LSD doesn’t do that, but it does so much more... though I think there’s just something about my body/spiritual chemistry specifically that makes LSD ultra effective for me. It puts me in this ultra-witness God-unity so strongly it’s ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I tend to agree that LSD is more powerful but DMT gave me way deeper visual synesthesia than LSD and mushrooms. The image of my profile is inspired by the visual hyperspace DMT opens up for me — LSD doesn’t do that, but it does so much more... though I think there’s just something about my body/spiritual chemistry specifically that makes LSD ultra effective for me. It puts me in this ultra-witness God-unity so strongly it’s ridiculous.

I cannot remember anything clearly if I take a high dose of DMT.

On LSD I have almost all the spiritual realisations possible (as spoken on Leo's video about 30 facets of awakening.) And I feel like I'm somewhat sober.

1 minute ago, Espaim said:

I cannot remember anything clearly if I take a high dose of DMT.

On LSD I have almost all the spiritual realisations possible (as spoken on Leo's video about 30 facets of awakening.) And I feel like I'm somewhat sober.

Same. I feel even more sober than sober but extremely blissful, like perfectly serenely happy. Unbelievably intense feeling of absolute completeness like I’m right on the edge of God’s eye and time has stopped. Like I experience entire events all at once and stand apart from them. It feels like what I imagine a souped-up 6th jhana to be like if I were simultaneously conscious of being God (I’ve only made it to the 2nd jhana). Then I fall into a singularity and I feel as if part of me never made it out. Idk why LSD is so effective for me. And just some info if anyone wants it: 1P-LSD and AL-LAD feel qualitatively almost exactly similar to traditional LSD (LSD-25)... BUT inexplicably, the breakthroughs aren’t even like 1/1000th as profound as they consistently are on LSD-25, for me.

13 hours ago, The0Self said:

It varies depending on the person. I for instance get ego death with anything at or above 110 micrograms of LSD and that is literally every single time.

You know It does vary from person to person indeed. I actually took one time 300 mircograms of acid and didn't break through! Maybe I have some crazy tolerance to acid and I should try other stuff also.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pure DMT is extremely powerful. Changa is a milder form of it

Well in that case maybe for a beginner like me I should go with changa? I don't want to be too overwhelmed for my first time.

12 hours ago, Espaim said:

Yeah freebase is also very expensive where i'm from and also the pipe to vaporize it so that is also a factor.

Extract some white fluffiness with MHRB and use a simple 'the machine' type pipe using faucet stems.

Take it with attention and intention and you can experience miracles at low doses. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

3 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Extract some white fluffiness with MHRB and use a simple 'the machine' type pipe using faucet stems.

Take it with attention and intention and you can experience miracles at low doses. 

Wow I didn't know DMT could be found in so many different plants!

definitely need to try it out. any idea where do I get MHRB?

3 hours ago, Elshaddai said:

Wow I didn't know DMT could be found in so many different plants!

definitely need to try it out. any idea where do I get MHRB?

get psychotria viridis leaves, easier to brew and you dont have to be a cu** and kill innocent trees in the amazon - trees which are already being chopped down at a rate of knots due to woodwork and paper

16 hours ago, electroBeam said:

get psychotria viridis leaves, easier to brew and you dont have to be a cu** and kill innocent trees in the amazon - trees which are already being chopped down at a rate of knots due to woodwork and paper

Thanks, the enviorment friendly option is always the best so I'll see where I can get this plant.