Seed

Distance energy healing. Thoughts?

28 posts in this topic

The universe seems to have lined me up with a distance energy healer...

I have to admit I am very skeptical

However I am open minded and like to give everything a go. She is also a phychotherapist (retired) but keen to work with me regularly after I shared a little of my situation. She’s got no website and is only known through people.

I am not sure whether I want to work with someone who believes they can clear energy in the house and see auras from France to UK. How is this possible ? 

Does anyone do this themselves or have experience or knowledge of this ability ? 

Edited by Seed

There are all kinds of skills. Just really a matter of focus and interest. Not that "special". You yourself could easily tune into feeling or seeing how someone is doing and send some energy or what  not.

I am curious: how much are you paying for it?

I believe it is possible in some people with a very high level of consciousness, Although I haven't tried it, I have been doing lucid dreaming for 8 years and the more conscious I become during the dream the more control I have. If someone is directly conscious of god, it may be possible.

Edited by black_math49

18 minutes ago, Toby said:

There are all kinds of skills. Just really a matter of focus and interest. Not that "special". You yourself could easily tune into feeling or seeing how someone is doing and send some energy or what  not.

I am curious: how much are you paying for it?

She charged me £20 to cleanse my house and she cleared a negative thought form that had attached itself to me. That was all that was meant to happen as I didn't approach her for pychotherapy. All of this was done with her husband from France whilst we werent even on a call. She just tuned in pychically. . 

But she says she feels that I could do with regular healing energy work alongside the therapy. Obviously, she was not pushy, just stating what had come to her. She is in her seventies so looking to have less work than more.

She said my aura is very open and could do with grounding and that she can help with my childhood traumas that I carry. She described very accutely the feeling that I have most of the time, which is that i am floating above my body.. SHe just intuitively picked that up. 

She charges £50 per session, which can be weekly or fortnightly. In this session she does an hour of pychotherapy and 30 mins mindfulness and energy healing.

Edited by Seed

@black_math49 I am often concious in my dreams too.. it's annoying, as I would rather switch off. ¬¬

4 minutes ago, Seed said:

it's annoying, as I would rather switch off. ¬¬

Have you ever tried doing formal meditation inside your dreams? It is AMAZING.;)

I don’t know if I have that much control but I’ll def give it a go tonight... B|

19 hours ago, Seed said:

Does anyone do this themselves or have experience or knowledge of this ability ?

I can attest to the actuality of this, it is prior to and beyond experience, knowledge and ability.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 hours ago, black_math49 said:

Have you ever tried doing formal meditation inside your dreams? It is AMAZING.;)

What have you've been doin' for all eternity? 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I can attest to the actuality of this, it is prior to and beyond experience, knowledge and ability.

You mean it’s all part of the illusion anyway? 

I suppose you could say that about anything though ? 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What have you've been doin' for all eternity? 

Yes, I guess from the point of view of our finite mind we can say it is an activity that we do but from an Absolute perspective, it is what we all have been doing for all eternity. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Seed

What illusion? 

Oh boyo Shadow GrandMaster. No weapon can be forged for you to go against him. 

I'll try. 

Well this  Maya you know? 

Have movie to prove it to you. No not that one. 

I am so sorry @abrakamowseyou'll never see it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm Maya.

Anyway. What do you mean then by that comment? 

Sorry. I don’t understand.. ?

Okay. What did you mean by the women’s before? This one... 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity @Seed

“Illusion”, “maya” are ‘write offs’. Reality known is not illusory at all. 

Tango buddy is back! Yeeeeeees! 

Wish you well Shadow GrandMaster. 

We will meet again. 

Weapon is down I am on Vacation now. 

34 minutes ago, Seed said:

Okay. What did you mean by the women’s before? This one... 

Try explaining sex to a virgin using experience, knowledge and ability. In that regard it communicates nothing. If and when the virgin has sex, then they know what you we’re talking about. There are no words explaining distance energy healing, but it happens. 

@zeroISinfinity You so funny. Stop looking through me already. Lol. 

@Loving Radiance I would say so, until experience is no longer known, but is the very same inseparable knowing. Such as the realization that occurs in scrutinizing direct experience for separation between objects, seeing, and knowing.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE