Light Lover

What Does It Feel Like When You Finally Discover Your Life Purpose?

7 posts in this topic

How does it actually feel when you hit that point after acting on it that 'this, this is it, the one thing, my life calling'?

I believe that Leo is still discovering his life purpose. So it's kinda hard to pinpoint to a moment where you're like "THIS IS IT !".

Passion develops with time, effort, and skill.

Their is a certain rush of creativity and daydreaming to the utter max. Vibrant Daydreaming and action taken without much effort. You can work through distractions and lack of sleep almost effortly.

It is the best feeling in the world when you finally know what your reason for being alive is. I am a life coach and for me to be able to help other people and them see results, more happier and motivated - It is just the best feeling in the world knowing you have made a difference to someone else's life. 

It did take me a long time to find what I was meant to do with my life but the satisfaction I get from my job being a life coach, to me it doesn't even seem like work yet it is my whole life. 

Don't get me wrong there are still bigger dreams I have and goals I want to accomplish but knowing that I am passionate about the path I want to take, makes me more determined to work my ass off to get it. 

It feels like getting married to the person of your dreams.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It feels like getting married to the person of your dreams.

So...it is very nice at the beginning but then steadily the good feelings get lesser and in addition to that there is a  50% chance that this is all for nothing (divorce)? xD

It feels great and amazing.

But at the same time it isn't all sunshine and rainbows. I mean, there are a lot of times when you'll still be experiencing discomfort and would want to quit. The thing is, you love it so much that you won't and will continue at it, even when you're completely exhausted. 

You don't need any motivation to get out of bed and put in the effort. It seems effortless and as if everything flows. It's exerting and exhilarating. You'll be able to see the greater impact behind what you do and can shrug off immediate gratification.

What's most important, you'll have achieved complete freedom from the outcome. You follow your calling just for the sake of it because that's what you're meant to do.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w