Bazooka Jesus

I. Am. Free.

11 posts in this topic

There is nothing left to do - I am already here and there is nowhere else to go. This is all that exists! There is nothing else around! What could I strive for if there is nothing that is not already present in the here and now? LOL!

(Don't get your knickers in a twist, folks... this might just be my big fat ego pretending to be enlightened, tehehehe.)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

There is everything left to do! You’re nowhere and there is everywhere to go! This doesn’t exist! Everything is around! 

??✊?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Aaaaaaaarrrrgh... couldn’t you have given a spoiler alert first?! :DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Why so serious?

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There is everything left to do! You’re nowhere and there is everywhere to go! This doesn’t exist! Everything is around! 

??✊?

?

The great adventure of nothing. 

I kinda recently realized that all the stupid little things I like to do just because, I can now freely do and actually enjoy because I'm not judging them and myself for being stupid little things so much. I don't know if that makes any sense but it feels amazing. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I. Am. Free.

you may not be free yet , look at the periods.   

Yes completely unknowable and incomprehensible, everything and nothing, real and unreal.

It's radical it's wild it has no goal or agenda....its THIS!!

The kernel of sand, the piece of grass, the dog s*** on the sidewalk; the pine cone; the clouds; the trees; the stop lights; the turkey sandwich.

The boundless isness and infinite unconditional love and freedom for No One. ❤

Its THIS!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Time to return to the world through those eyes and see what can be done, for the hell of it.

Life gets so pointless, to the point that you understand how Valuable life really is. (It goes full circle)
(See Leo's video: (The Theme of Things Going Full Circle)

To say that you are present and that there is nothing else around, is to limit yourself even further than
you are, when you see yourself as a finite human form. You are present, present to see every single potential there is.

As a human, you are God's most trusted form. He/She trusts you so much that He/She has sacrificed Him/Herself 
to let you take over the stearing wheel of "your" life. When in fact that everything, uncluding your body, belongs to God.
Fastforward 20-30 years, for you to self-actualize and reach this point.
This is the inflection point where it turns around, and "you" giving back the stearing wheel, and letting God create through "you".

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am already here and there is nowhere else to go.

You feel this way, because you have let go of the stearing wheel, and you are not sure what is going to happen next.
So let everything unfold from here...
Just be...

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Thanks for the clarifying words, fellas. :x

I will admit that I wrote the OP half tongue-in-cheek, just in order to see if it still rings true once I wrote it all down. Which it kind of did! - But yeah, maybe it's just my mind trying on another faux identity for size? Who the heck knows. All I know is that it "feels good to be alive, baby" (™ Ralph Smart). Heh!

12 hours ago, Vincent S said:

You feel this way, because you have let go of the stearing wheel, and you are not sure what is going to happen next.
So let everything unfold from here...
Just be...

Touché. I fell that I still haven't got the faintest clue about what's going on, so forgive me if I stumble and bumble around like a chicken who has lost its head... or better yet: Simply don't mind me at all. Just treat me like you would treat that drunken guy on the street corner whose idea of a good time is to bellow out his accumulated un-wisdom at random passer-bys at five 'o clock in the morning. :D

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I fell that I still haven't got the faintest clue about what's going on, so forgive me if I stumble and bumble around

There is nothing to ask forgiveness for. You are both God and man at the same time. Sometimes you want to identify more 
with your God within. 

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Just treat me like you would treat that drunken guy on the street corner whose idea of a good time is to bellow out his accumulated un-wisdom at random passer-bys at five 'o clock in the morning. :D

Dont undervalue yourself :x

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”