Preety_India

I get a tingly sensation lol

12 posts in this topic

I am not sure if this is abnormal or not. 

Like I definitely like my man being naked in bed with me or having a sexual talk. And love his "deeeeek"... 

But  I can't see a random dude nude. Like you know what I mean. I can't look at the (penis) of a random guy, you know what I mean. I would feel uncomfortable or give out a nervous laughter or cover my eyes. 

If I saw a man walking naked or acting weird down there, like touching or you know a boner, I would never look in that direction and feel a bit grossed out. 

I wanna know if other women feel the same way. Or if they are comfortable looking at deeeek*  pics. 

48nsw4.jpg

One day I accidentally typed something in Google images and suddenly the page was full of completely nude men and showing their ".." you know what. And I felt that tingly sensation and immediately closed the browser. 

I'm not trying to be mean towards men. But I feel a bit ewww ewww. 

I don't like much of masturbation talk especially when random guys say it. 

Won't have a problem if my own guy discusses it with me. 

But if a dude on the internet tried to talk about masturbation or no-fap or his guy parts, I get a tingly sensation lol. I immediately feel a bit gross. Like a real visceral reaction. 

I don't have problems with female parts or females discussing anything under the sun. But if a female discussed "male stuff" like you know discussions about male masturbation,. male sex, p size, I again that same reaction. I usually start laughing non stop nervously. 

The male parts on someone other than my boyfriend and discussions related to it make me feel tingly tingly and gross. 

I don't find it beautiful. 

Any other woman feel the same way. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

xD Maybe you should get in touch with your sexuality because it sounds like you are not really into sex. And aversion of ugly men or deeeeks is normal, but it depends on what turns you on. For a woman with low sex drive (everybody is different and there's no need to force yourself if that's the case), I think it is pretty normal to experience this.

Edited by Member

@Etherial Cat @Etherial Cat yep. Absolutely.

@Member the funny thing is that I don't have a low sex drive. I really like it with my man. I have a high sexual desire for him and I find him very hot. 

But I don't like it when some other dude does. 

Like for me to feel great about it, the person needs to have an intimate connection with me, like a spouse or boyfriend. 

And I thought maybe otter women weren't like me. 

But it is good to know that other women feel the same way. 

But your are right about one thing. I do seem to have an aversion of ugly men. I mean I wouldn't like them at all even if they were flirtatious or romantic with me

I wouldn't mind if a hot guy flirted me. But even in that situation I can only talk or look at that sort of stuff on him if I was already intimate with him. Without that intimacy, I would feel very odd and embarrassed. I never had casual sex. I always had sex within the context of a long term relationship. 

One night stands are not okay with me. Because I always crave emotional connection before sex. I can't be sexually intimate with strangers. It would gross me out. 

@Preety_India That is probably a good survival mechanism that protects you from raising a kid without a dad. 

@Opo  oh, gotcha 

Edited by Preety_India

Normal. 

About random naked guys, is there a difference when he's a model with abs versus he's a pot bellied baldy? 

Why is that an issue anyways?  It's only an issue if you think that you "should" react to certain things in a certain way determined by society or by how others react to that same thing.. None of that matters unless you think it is.. If you find something disgusting don't go there.. If you find something exciting go there.. Hungry? Eat.. Not hungry?  Don't eat.  As simple as that. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@DrewNows yea, exactly... Alternatively she can imagine playing with it, it all boils down to perception in the end.