billiesimon

There's actually no God -- Contemplation

46 posts in this topic

On 16/07/2020 at 7:04 AM, WaveInTheOcean said:

Plot twist: you are god, only god likes to pretend he's not (hide n seek being the favorite game in Godtown)

Why would this "god" like to "pretend" anything? Is god a clown? A joker? A troll? Or an unintelligent being that is pretending to be what is not and those who are not pretending have to try to "awake" dumb part of "god" that was "pretending"? 

You really believe that?

????

You invent all of this utter nonsense in your mind. There is no god.

Edited by HonestlyAsking

You can go from 'I can't do anything, I can only observe' to 'I can't even observe, there is no such thing as an experience/perception. Because there is no observer. There's only being.'

5 hours ago, HonestlyAsking said:

Why would this "god" like to "pretend" anything? Is god a clown? A joker? A troll? Or an unintelligent being that is pretending to be what is not and those who are not pretending have to try to "awake" dumb part of "god" that was "pretending"? 

You really believe that?

????

You invent all of this utter nonsense in your mind. There is no god.

Let's say you are playing chess versus your girlfriend. In actuality, whether you win or lose makes no difference, except for the honor you either consciously or unconsciously project 'onto winning'. So, why play if it's all meaningless?

Same goes with life. Why play? Why not just commit suicide if it's all ultimately pointless and meaningless?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@HonestlyAsking Did you actually just open up an old ass thread to argue about not being god? The extent to which egos will go to convince themself they're not god is actually hilarious. 

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

@HonestlyAsking Did you actually just open up an old ass thread to argue about not being god? The extent to which egos will go to convince themself they're not god is actually hilarious. 

Lol..he was a previously and once again banned user - dont waste your time :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 7/16/2020 at 1:42 PM, billiesimon said:

Absolutely :)

So you can have an actual experience of God different from the sense of being eternal awareness?

Yes. This is a completely different facet of awakening. You can watch the video in my signature for one description of this. It’s about halfway through I think. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY