annonnimm32

Doctors, politicians and pissed off citizens

67 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Space Coyote said:

LOL You really think a few months at most of dissecting things on the side makes them more trustworthy then people whose entire propose in life is to dissect these things? This is the "halo effect" at its worst it laughable to think being a good business leader means your good at epidemiology.  Smart leaders seek out the expertise of others, fools shun them thinking they can dissect it themselves. 

When their predictions go wrong, you gotta doubt their expertise now, don't you?

That's when you say 'Okay, clearly something is up. I gotta stop blindly believing them, use my own brain and figure out wtf is going on.'

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

7 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Show me the full interview. I'll believe you.

No thanks, I think you need practice on doing more in-depth research.  You looked at a 25 second video that was cut from the full version (taken completely out of context) from a source that had under 100 subscribers and posted that as your evidence.  Please be more careful in posting misinformation.  

@LaucherJunge

A fool who knows his foolishness is wise at least to that extent, but a fool who thinks himself wise is a fool indeed

10 minutes ago, roar said:

@LaucherJunge

A fool who knows his foolishness is wise at least to that extent, but a fool who thinks himself wise is a fool indeed

Yes, you got it.

@LaucherJunge

To his own ruin the fool gains knowledge, for it cleaves his head and destroys his innate goodness

Be warned: if you keep feeding the culture wars on this forum you will get banned.

This place is starting to devolve and I am bringing it back on track to CONSCIOUS Politics. Which is not this.

Bans are coming, so tread carefully.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.