Kingston

What’s your motives for doing this work?

46 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2020 at 2:42 PM, Aaron p said:

...nobody acknowledging the fact that awakening makes you immortal?

How would awakening 'make' you anything? If it is about the truth, it must be true regardless of whether or not you are conscious of it. When you become truly conscious of something, you don't know it, or understand it, you are it. And then it is beyond comprehension, but not because it is so big, or vast, but because comprehension cannot contain that within which it is contained as a part.

I know that I am generally ignorant of psychedelics, but from what I read in trip reports, it often seems like something comes into being through the psychedelic. It appears to be some change in state, in experience, that may well be mind-blowing, but still comprehensible and somewhat outside, removed from myself.

Also psychedelic users often seem to be very unhinged and ungrounded. Perhaps I will cringe looking back at this post in a couple of years, but that is why many psychonauts on this forum I don't really resonate with.

I want Beauty. That's why I'm so serious about the work.

I also want to self actualize so that I can produce beauty, and to be an instrument for that for the universe!

The most beautiful things in life is clearly psychedelics and enlightenment experiences, I want to see it all

First and formost for me it's to escape suffering, secondly to find the truth about this existance.

2 hours ago, Elshaddai said:

First and formost for me it's to escape suffering, secondly to find the truth about this existance.

Edited by DIDego
Impulsivness

On 17/07/2020 at 9:42 AM, Aaron p said:

...nobody acknowledging the fact that awakening makes you immortal?

So once you "acknowledge" awakening (cough) stay in this forum 24/48 you then become "not mortal" anymore?

Cool story bruh.

Can you stay under water for more than 10 minutes?