Sarah Marie

Fear Of Death

31 posts in this topic

Hi.. Me again! :) I can share what I know but decide yourself. The DEATH, most of us think is when this body is being put underground. You know, heartbeat stops and stuff. But during enlightenment experience one will fully understand what the real death is and that is why they could get over with "Death." I'm not sure if you watched the video of Leo explaining his enlightenment experience that he realized thoughts and feelings came from nowhere and disappeared to nowhere. Actually when one's awareness is naturally moving forward to enlightenment state, one will know this DEATH thing as first step. We are dying everyday, every minute, and every millisecond. Why? Aren't thoughts you? Aren't feelings you? Don't you 'think' those feelings and thoughts are yours? But that 'think' of thinking as you the self isn't also a thought? If so, yes, you are dying nonstop. Because... for example, when someone touched you, there will be sense of 'touch'. Did you make that feeling or sense 'touch'? And it disappeared itself without your command or listening to you. But you didn't notice that there is no You or I is controlling any of your thoughts, emotion, feelings but going along with it thinking they are yours. Therefore, every time a feeling or sense disappeared, it also means YOU disappeared, YOU Died. That is the DEATH.

Have you ever thought about this that all the cells you had ten years ago are gone? Ten years ago you thought those pile of cells were your body, but the body you thought you was gone and all the cells you have now are new. So think about it. Which body is You? Wait, are those cells animals too??? If so those individual cells are thinking that was their bodies and you are thinking they are you. LOL! If you think this body is you, you are dying along with it and it is dying constantly. If you think thoughts are you, you are dying along with them and they are also dying constantly. In enlightenment experience, one realized all those little deaths before actual enlightened state. To explain these clearly, I'll have to go to how ego is formed and cause and effect and staff so you might get bored reading that long. So I'll just stop here because doesn't matter whoever explaining however, one's original color is the most important.

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

Well, by that given definition you kind of have to buy into the idea of death if you are a rational person.  Death is just the name for when there is a cessation "of the biological functions that sustain" your body. 

And I'm sorry, but what?  Communicating with the dead, like how?  Are you certain you haven't just deluded yourself into thinking that you communicate with the dead? 

You know, I may be crazy thinking I am communicating with dead. :D 

To start, my psychologist helped me figure out what was going on. They make me see, feel, sense etc. things that connects them with the living. I still think I'm crazy (haha), but luckily I have done this enough times (over 230 times with complete strangers) which makes me semi creditable. I have been very insecure about this and didn't tell anyone for almost two years because the reaction I got was exactly yours. I take my integrity really seriously and never wanted someone to think I was one of "those" new age hippie bullshit people. I don't do this to make money, I do it to help people. Luckily Leo's videos really helped me overcome limiting beliefs and I learned not to care what people think about me. Because I was able to overcome that, I have been able to help connect over 230 people, and that feels like it's supposed to be apart of my path. So, either I am actually talking to them, OR I have extremely good luck at guessing. Either way I'm helping people heal and helping them get over any burdens they may have from someone else's passing. 

31 minutes ago, Khin said:

Hi.. Me again! :) I can share what I know but decide yourself. The DEATH, most of us think is when this body is being put underground. You know, heartbeat stops and stuff. But during enlightenment experience one will fully understand what the real death is and that is why they could get over with "Death." I'm not sure if you watched the video of Leo explaining his enlightenment experience that he realized thoughts and feelings came from nowhere and disappeared to nowhere. Actually when one's awareness is naturally moving forward to enlightenment state, one will know this DEATH thing as first step. We are dying everyday, every minute, and every millisecond. Why? Aren't thoughts you? Aren't feelings you? Don't you 'think' those feelings and thoughts are yours? But that 'think' of thinking as you the self isn't also a thought? If so, yes, you are dying nonstop. Because... for example, when someone touched you, there will be sense of 'touch'. Did you make that feeling or sense 'touch'? And it disappeared itself without your command or listening to you. But you didn't notice that there is no You or I is controlling any of your thoughts, emotion, feelings but going along with it thinking they are yours. Therefore, every time a feeling or sense disappeared, it also means YOU disappeared, YOU Died. That is the DEATH.

Have you ever thought about this that all the cells you had ten years ago are gone? Ten years ago you thought those pile of cells were your body, but the body you thought you was gone and all the cells you have now are new. So think about it. Which body is You? Wait, are those cells animals too??? If so those individual cells are thinking that was their bodies and you are thinking they are you. LOL! If you think this body is you, you are dying along with it and it is dying constantly. If you think thoughts are you, you are dying along with them and they are also dying constantly. In enlightenment experience, one realized all those little deaths before actual enlightened state. To explain these clearly, I'll have to go to how ego is formed and cause and effect and staff so you might get bored reading that long. So I'll just stop here because doesn't matter whoever explaining however, one's original color is the most important.

This is amazing and really opened my mind. Thank you for it.

14 minutes ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

You know, I may be crazy thinking I am communicating with dead. :D 

To start, my psychologist helped me figure out what was going on. They make me see, feel, sense etc. things that connects them with the living. I still think I'm crazy (haha), but luckily I have done this enough times (over 230 times with complete strangers) which makes me semi creditable. I have been very insecure about this and didn't tell anyone for almost two years because the reaction I got was exactly yours. I take my integrity really seriously and never wanted someone to think I was one of "those" new age hippie bullshit people. I don't do this to make money, I do it to help people. Luckily Leo's videos really helped me overcome limiting beliefs and I learned not to care what people think about me. Because I was able to overcome that, I have been able to help connect over 230 people, and that feels like it's supposed to be apart of my path. So, either I am actually talking to them, OR I have extremely good luck at guessing. Either way I'm helping people heal and helping them get over any burdens they may have from someone else's passing. 

Wait, so you actually get information about dead relatives that is verifiable objectively?  Why not put yourself to the test and show what no human has ever done before and prove your ability in a study?  It has nothing to do with money or notoriety.  Something like this would change the world and turn everything we thought about reality on its head.  Either that or you'll get proven to be false like the thousands of people before you with similar claims. 

8 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Wait, so you actually get information about dead relatives that is verifiable objectively?  Why not put yourself to the test and show what no human has ever done before and prove your ability in a study?  It has nothing to do with money or notoriety.  Something like this would change the world and turn everything we thought about reality on its head.  Either that or you'll get proven to be false like the thousands of people before you with similar claims. 

Well, you know I go back and forth on this. For one, I want to be studied. Hooked up to machines to see what my brain is actually doing when I am connecting to those on the other side. On the other, I don't feel a need to "prove" my self so to speak. It's always very clear the people that come to me even if they are extremely skeptic they walk away 200% believing me. 

There is another medium in the U.S named Theresa Cuputo (aka the Long Island Medium) and she let a doctor scan her brian while doing her readings. You can see the results here:

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/long-island-medium-inside-psychics-brain

It's very interesting stuff to me. Doing this was never something I wanted, but now that I see how it helps I know it will somehow be included in my life's work. I am just not sure exactly how yet.

I wish I could somehow scientifically make a connection, because like I said I don't have any scientific evidence. 

On 2/9/2016 at 10:41 PM, jjer94 said:

I was stuck on this one for a long time. Yes, ego death is an illusion, since ego never existed in the first place. But in the realm of the phenomenal world (i.e 'reality' as we know it, our sense perceptions) there's a body and a sentience ("I Am"). That body + sentience was birthed, and eventually, it will cease to function and dissolve. That's what most people refer to as physical death, and it's most definitely real in regards to the phenomenal world. Your sense perceptions and sentience will cease at some point. So, yes, the sentient focal point you call "I" will cease to be. The way to confirm this is to examine what happens when you go to sleep. In deep sleep, there is no awareness of being alive, no sentience, no thoughts to confirm your existence. The focal point you call "I" is not the Truth due to its ephemeral nature. 

How does the transition happen from one state of consciousness to another? Nobody knows, and nobody can know. We don't even know if reincarnation exists; that's just a baseless assumption. How does physical death happen? It just does. Why? Because.

At this point, you're probably pretty down in the dumps reading what I just wrote. Fortunately, you're not any of these ephemeral things. 

Even when the body and the "I Am" dissolves, there is still something there...but it's not a thing at all. That, whatever that is, is Truth. Truth was never born and hence can never die. It's always been. Here's a quote that helped me contemplate Truth:

"Imagine that an ultimate Big Bang in reverse, a sort of anti-Big Bang, suddenly blows up all existence. Absolutely everything that could possibly be experienced is gone. Add to that: time has also been blown away, and space is non-existent. So there is really nothing at all left. Has Being ceased to be? Has existence disappeared or diminished in any way? No. Not at all. We confuse being some thing with Being. We confuse experience with what is. Notice that with nothing at all, existence still is. It just isn’t any thing. It doesn’t exist in or as space or time, and so not as process or experience. In other words, is can’t come or go, it can only is."

-Peter Ralston

Ultimately, even if the sun explodes and everything gets destroyed and nobody is sentient to experience it... Truth still is. It's just not in the form of anything. To acquire a grounded consciousness of that is another story.

Thank you so much for your answer, I've been so busy these days, sorry for the late response. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 2/9/2016 at 9:36 AM, Sarah_Flagg said:

Well, you know I go back and forth on this. For one, I want to be studied. Hooked up to machines to see what my brain is actually doing when I am connecting to those on the other side. On the other, I don't feel a need to "prove" my self so to speak. It's always very clear the people that come to me even if they are extremely skeptic they walk away 200% believing me. 

There is another medium in the U.S named Theresa Cuputo (aka the Long Island Medium) and she let a doctor scan her brian while doing her readings. You can see the results here:

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/long-island-medium-inside-psychics-brain

It's very interesting stuff to me. Doing this was never something I wanted, but now that I see how it helps I know it will somehow be included in my life's work. I am just not sure exactly how yet.

I wish I could somehow scientifically make a connection, because like I said I don't have any scientific evidence. 

I do believe you a lot, when I was 22 one women predicted some pieces of my future that is happening right now. She told me all my health issues that I had at that time, some facts of my life, she has never seen me before though.

It is so wonderful that world full of people like you. Really. And please never even spend time to convince other people in your extrasensory skills. Life is too short to spend time to prove things to other people.  

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

This will probably raise more questions then it will answer anything, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I believe death does not exist. But I also believe being alive does not exist.

Consciousness is an illusion. 

Hear me out:
Let's just assume that there would be no such thing as consciousness. That all human beings are just like animals just doing what they are programmed to do. In that very program, there is programmed that these human beings can identify themselves as a being. 

If somehow we could teleport human beings, by building them up exactly the same molecule by molecule in another place, the body would be a completely new body, but the mind would think he's the same as the old, or at least his 'consciousness' thinks so.

You might think, well, the old body is dead and you created new life that thinks it's the same as the old.

But imagine this: What if this is the case every day you wake up? Your old body dies and a new one wakes up, you would never know, but it doesn't make any difference.

Anyway, I believe death is not something you must fear, you are already dead, or immortal, however you want to see it. Fear of death is all it says it is: 'fear of death'. You should fear that fear itself, because it's a waste of energy to think about it. Just be.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

In my opinion we are living in an imagined reality.
The picture is changing as we adapt to our experiences. When we die, we just imagine a different world. Or one with familiar faces... it depends on the person. Different people have different attributes, personalities - I guess the following life will be based on our quailities that are earned during this life.

I am not saying that there is a Heaven for "good" people and hell for the "bad" ones - I believe those realms are present in this very moment on Earth - when we live a harmonious life, supporting others and cultivating caring relationships, we live in Heaven, however when we are selfish, disregard others, or even harm others then we are living in Hell. We don't have to die for experiencing either of those, as there is a way to transform ourselves for reaching the other worlds embedded in our world.

I believe that ultimately the world projected depends on my own qualities - there is an ultimate gain of becoming spiritual (better and better): it serves everyone as we are all interconnected. There is no point worrying about death, it is inevitable on one hand, and on the other hand it doesn't even exist.

On 2016-02-09 at 9:40 PM, Sarah_Flagg said:

Do you buy into the idea of death? 

The way you defined death is one way to "buy it".  Another way to "Buy into the idea of death" is to believe whatever anyone tells you about it.

To know death, one must know life.  This is a paraphrase of J. Krishnamurti.  
I contemplated that statement for a long time and finally saw the truth in it.  
The statement points to a deeper understanding of the whole matter.

Regarding your second question:

On 2016-02-09 at 9:40 PM, Sarah_Flagg said:

What do you believe happens when we die?

It has come to my understanding that to believe in anything is both unproductive and misleading.  
Belief nullifies the necessity for uncovering the truth and most often misleads one the think they actually know something when they really know nothing of the matter at all.  This is called ignorance and the removal or avoidance of ignorance is an aid to awakening.

joy :)

"Death is the end of the illusion that there was anyone" - Tony Parsons