Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forrest Adkins

Shrooms - what to expect?

8 posts in this topic

In some weeks ive got some shroom. and I have extreme paranoia on weed.

I have expierence with half a tab of LSD with no problems, but I'm still in a way afraid of losing control and have huge respect of these substances.

My plan is to start with a microdose like 0,2g and then maybe 0,5 to 1g later. I really dont want to blast of completely, but a nice meditation enhancement and insights would be good.

Any thoughts? I didnt have any fear of losing control during the LSD but I heard shrooms are different. What is meant that you are not in control like on LSD ? Not in control in a I dont know whats going on and a ill strip naked and jump out the window way?

Edited by Forrest Adkins

Sounds good ?

If it's a regular shrooms... 1g is super safe dose, then you can do 1.5g, 2g...

I find 1.5g of shrooms way smoother than 125ug of acid ?

Have a good trip. 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I think there is nothing wrong with taking your time and building up slowly.

Better than following my footsteps and going in too hard first try ?

Fears and concerns tend to get enhanced and warped during trips. In a tiny dose this won’t do much, but on higher doses it could become an obstacle.

The jumping out of windows thing is definitely mostly a myth, especially on these low doses. See if, by reading more about it and letting go of negative stories, you can come to a place of calm acceptance and curiousity before your trip.

Having a tripsitter is also recommended, both for reducing the fears and the actual safety.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

0.2g is sub-threshold for the vast majority of people. If you did a half tab of LSD with no trouble. 1g of shrooms should be fine.

Be mindful of mindset. Imagine a kid waiting in line to ride a roller coaster asking “But what if I lose control, strip naked and jump off the roller coaster?“ . . That’s not a great mindset. Much better to let go and enjoy the ride. 

To relax, let go, have fun and enjoy a deeper look into yourself and world. Look forward to it! :)

Let go, let go, let go! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Expect to have fun.
Shrooms tea, tastes like a soup :D 
Plasticity of body is amazing on shrooooooooms.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

To relax, let go, have fun and enjoy a deeper look into yourself and world. Look forward to it! :)

Let go, let go, let go! 

This is what Im a bit afraid of, Im more of a neurotic kind of engineer guy, so I hope I can just let go. I think this is the reason LSD appealed more to me, people say it feels more intellectual and not as emotional.

How big is the difference in effect of these two substances really? Is it more like 2 brands of cigarettes or more pronounced?

Edited by Forrest Adkins

5 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

This is what Im a bit afraid of, Im more of a neurotic kind of engineer guy, so I hope I can just let go. I think this is the reason LSD appealed more to me, people say it feels more intellectual and not as emotional.

How big is the difference in effect of these two substances really? Is it more like 2 brands of cigarettes or more pronounced?

From my experience, at low to moderate doses, they are quite similar.