Vipassana

Solid Food Vacation Journal

86 posts in this topic

Day 105.. dry fasting today. Will be ending my fasting regimen on Day 111 & will begin a gradual refeeding process. Feeling Amazing ?

Day 111. Today is my last day of juicing. Will refeed from tomorrow! 

12 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

Long story short 

20201025_151856.jpg

Is this on purpose (strategic thing for some benefit after fasting)?

Still juicing. More old matter needs to be cleaned out. 

Damn, you are a beast, I think literally you will build such a strong body.

@Applegarden I envision having one of the strongest microbiome which can digest & assimilate anything! It will take a couple of years of discipline, experimentation & research but I want to reach a point where I can eat anything without problem 

On 31/10/2020 at 6:53 PM, Vipassana said:

I envision having one of the strongest microbiome which can digest & assimilate anything! It will take a couple of years of discipline, experimentation & research but I want to reach a point where I can eat anything without problem 

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to heal something or is it for purely spiritual purposes that you juice cleanse? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I’m guessing he’s been shedding life times of karma xD 

adding more light to the flight vessel like a true G6

@Michael569 I stumbled upon it as an experiment to verify a bunch of claims that the average person has 10-20 lbs of uneliminated fecal matter sitting in the GI tract. Once the 2 week mark hit & I was still having stinky solid bowel movements without having ate any solid foods, that gave me an insight into what happened to my body from all the years of eating denatured foods. I am healing from a dysfunctional relationship with food however after seeing the stuff that came out of me, I was well aware that this was the cause of diseases so in other words, I am currently healing from diseases that would arise later on in my life if all that waste sat in me. Juice fasting has just been a great tool to clean out my gi tract but in no way a cure for my dysfunctional relationship with food, only mindfulness can solve that. 

@Vipassana may your journey be peaceful & prosperous :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

DAY 134. How is it possible that i am still pooping solids. 

20201117_081053.jpg

20201117_103305.jpg