Vipassana

Solid Food Vacation Journal

86 posts in this topic

? awesome brother! How inspiring, hope it’s been expansive/insightful ?

57 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

Day 60 ?

Damn???? Saw your tweets some time ago that you were doing this, mad.

Still solid shi?! ??

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@DrewNows its been a journey brother, still in the midst of the detoxification. Feeling very inspired to transform my relationship with food

@Moon still solid ?

@Vipassana ? I’m telling you urine will speed up the healing journey, I put it in my eyes nose and on my skin. Tastes great, also energy healing is powerful, intention with your hands, I’m still learning about this stuff ?

Day 70 ladies and gentlemen.

Heres what I baked today in my oven

(I phrased it that way intently because it does FEEL like my body is cookin something up all night & havin it ready in the morning everyday)

20200912_110513.jpg

Edited by Vipassana

@DrewNows the universe has somewhat flooded my reality lately with orin therapy but I just can't get myself to be open to drinking it because it really does feel like the piss contains something that wants to exit my body, not put back in. 

If I am undergoing a health crisis, I would probably try it but as of now, i cant see myself drinking my own urine in the name of health and wellness. 

@Vipassana About once a month I do a saline water cleanse/flush that yields same results (poopwise) in less amount of time. I usually do it as preparation for my solid food/juice fasting. Haven't done it in awhile, this is a good reminder/motivator to do one soon before the holidays hit :D 

Great journal, keep up the good work! 

9 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@DrewNows the universe has somewhat flooded my reality lately with orin therapy but I just can't get myself to be open to drinking it because it really does feel like the piss contains something that wants to exit my body, not put back in. 

If I am undergoing a health crisis, I would probably try it but as of now, i cant see myself drinking my own urine in the name of health and wellness. 

You do you man ??

I feel good speaking from experience and learning from those who have many years under their belt, discovering what exactly makes it “more sensible” than the ideas I’d been raised to believe about sanitation and urine. Our body’s are truly amazing, self sustaining, as intelligent as nature itself. We hold so much power with the connection, limitless thinking is a virtue. If it is fear holding you back from exploring this avenue, I Encourage you to give it a try for a little while, let me know if I can answer any concerns if you so choose to “test your own waters” xD 

were those shrooms in your insta? Are you ending your solid fast with a trip or what exactly? (Curious :D

@DrewNows i innerstand brother. It does have alot to do with fear. I haven't done research (experiment really) to know that this is the way. Thank you for introducing me though. Also our environment is much more toxic than people who initially discovered shivhambu (the hindu scriptures) so im not sure if right now is the right time for me to do it. I would be much more open to doing it after I go through a certain level of detoxification. 

What was the first day you started pooping? 

I am on day 7 of SFV but nothing is coming out, i had to do an enema yesterday because of that. I tend to get constipated (had this problem most of my life), i am pretty sure i have a LOT of stuff in my intestines but i find almost impossible to get them out. 

The last time i did, it lasted 14 days, but i was taking psyllium, bentonite and a formula to get stuff out, pooped a little but i want to see if i can do it only with juices.

Today was rough, have been desiring cooked foods a lot, especially because i don't see anything coming out and i get discouraged. 

@Recursoinominado i was poopin since day 1. What kind of juices are you drinking & how much? I would suggest using anything other than juices after the first few weeks. It does sound frustrating 

15 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Recursoinominado i was poopin since day 1. What kind of juices are you drinking & how much? I would suggest using anything other than juices after the first few weeks. It does sound frustrating 

A mix of watermelon, cucumber, pineapple, apples, lemons, grapes, and ginger. 2-4 liters per day. 

I didn't understand what you suggested, can you explain? 

@Recursoinominado ahh i shouldve said it better! Just surrender to the juices for the first few weeks and use husk and clay when you're deeper into detoxification

Edited by Vipassana

22 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Recursoinominado ahh i shouldve said it better! Just surrender to the juices for the first few weeks and use husk and clay when you're deeper into detoxification

Thanks! I just watched some John Rose on YT and he recommended enemas to those that are constipated, a bowel movement per day is a must.

I feel that my intestines are clogged up, when i drink juice, everything starts to bubble and move in my belly but nothing goes out. 

This is a sign about how bad i need this.

Can you tell my a little more about how you feel when you are able to expel old fecal matter and mucoid plaque?

The only time i expelled a mucoid plaque, it was huge and i felt an immense feeling of relief and bliss for several minutes to an hour. 

@Recursoinominado i dunno if I have yet to pass the hard plaque although most of my movements have mucus in them. I feel good. No any other way to put it. The body is less of a burden when juicing because its not working overtime to digest foods. I get deeper sleep & adequate amounts of energy. 

@Vipassanaso strange thinking about the different times i passed hard plaque. like on a mushroom trip. I have yet to do a proper cleanse like i told you i wanted to do...

Are you experiencing prana or energy cultivation? When i am very light and not eating much i don't typically pee more than just the morning. I realize now it is great for getting the bowels moving to expel the accumulated waste. I feel the body continues to expel stored unusable substances through the skin lungs and bowels. Utilizing the breath will not only accelerate the cleansing process, moving the lymph, but transform your natural vibration to transmute all energy, even the stored toxin. Of course this has to be coupled with the mind's intention/programs 

what does good health or a cleansed system mean to you? How does it have to look, what does it require from you? 

Edited by DrewNows