Enlightenment

13% of the population commit 53% of US murders

96 posts in this topic

@Epikur  I have no idea maybe they have something to gain. Politics is always dirty and nobody can know real intentions. 

I prefer to believe the general public over any political scientist or politician. 

 


 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Epikur  I have no idea maybe they have something to gain. Politics is always dirty and nobody can know real intentions. 

I prefer to believe the general public over any political scientist or politician. 

 

The general public in North Korea thinks probably their leader is great. 

Do you even want to know the "facts" even if they are "ugly".




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Epikur what facts, are you from North Korea? 

 

What I wanted to say is that the general public is not always right. They can be biased and brainwashed too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

I would look at this

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

-Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000). 

 

I think violence is more aligned with poverty than race.  It just so happens that on average white households have much higher income and wealth.  So you have to ask, what is the reason for the wealth gap?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SerpaeTetra said:

I think violence is more aligned with poverty than race.  It just so happens that on average white households have much higher income and wealth.  So you have to ask, what is the reason for the wealth gap?  

 

 

honestly, I think anyone who says the 13/50 argument is really not ready to have serious discussions or get real solutions to the table. it seems like it is a way for blue/orange white people to justify their preconceived biases, alleviate themselves of guilt and social responsibility and frame things in a "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" manner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Epikur what if an authority is biased? 

 

Well our job is to find out which experts are not biased. One way to do it is listen to the people (opposing experts) who have the opposite opinion. If they can be convincing (with statistics maybe) then go with it. If not the experts were right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

I would look at this

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

-Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000). 

 

I think violence is more aligned with poverty than race.  It just so happens that on average white households have much higher income and wealth.  So you have to ask, what is the reason for the wealth gap?  

 

 

I would like to hear more about it
 

Quote

Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

 

16 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Fatherless households. Proud single mom. Shocker. 

Father's in the household are a key. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Punish people who commit crimes. Why bother about the race. We are not living in middle ages to do witch hunting. 

 

It's a good point but with "Black Lives Matter" (which I think do matter)  it is hard to not speak racially now and for people to look at things like killings by police and murders by race  

It might be better to not to categorize people by race, to not have it on the census as some countries don't 

but if so then "Black Lives Matter" is playing in to this  color minded system instead of
"Stop Police Brutality" which is not not race specified 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Punish people who commit crimes. Why bother about the race. We are not living in middle ages to do witch hunting. 

 

Yes maybe.

additionally in the wishlist:
No borders
No genders
No races
No police 
No hierarchies
total equality
and so on...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

 

Is it possible that blacks have a higher murder rate or is it not possible? 

You cannot debate when someone is identified with victim clout. Similarly, democratic states have an abundance of crime. This is ignored by the far left. 

When an entire political party kneeling to a group who has a leader promoting terrorism in the form of "burn down a system." Stupidity given the riots and looting. 

 

Facts over feels /thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Punish people who commit crimes. Why bother about the race. We are not living in middle ages to do witch hunting. 

 

 

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

Yes maybe.

additionally in the wishlist:
No borders
No genders
No races
No police 
No hierarchies
total equality
and so on...
 

No, the law is not partial to race so your list here doesn't apply.

If you do a crime you are supposed to be charged and treated without regard to race

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

 

Fatherless households. Proud single mom. Shocker. 

Father's in the household are a key. 

ok, so why are there more fatherless households? you realize that during the civil rights era, the black marriage rate was comparable to the whites? 

**hint, systemic racism in the criminal justice system smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Yes maybe.

additionally in the wishlist:
No borders
No genders
No races
No police 
No hierarchies
total equality
and so on...
 

The problem is democratic states have a ton of crime. The Asian community is in stem statistically. They have strong family values and work ethic statistically. A father in the household. I don't see any Asians looting in the target vids i saw.

I respect the Asian culture and traditional values. People would be better off if they emulated the values. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

It's a good point but with "Black Lives Matter" (which I think do matter)  it is hard to not speak racially now and for people to look at things like killings by police and murders by race  

More black people get racially profiled every day. Are black people simply supposed to ignore it? 

 


 INTP loner... .shy girl.. The devil loves me a bit too much. 

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

You cannot debate when someone is identified with victim clout. Similarly, democratic states have an abundance of crime. This is ignored by the far left. 

When an entire political party kneeling to a group who has a leader promoting terrorism in the form of "burn down a system." Stupidity given the riots and looting. 

 

Facts over feels /thread 

 which  non-Democratic nation/s do you prefer? 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

 

No, the law is not partial to race so your list here doesn't apply.

If you do a crime you are supposed to be charged and treated without regard to race

 

Nice saying but the circumstances are important for how the law is used. A white guy and a black guy using the N-word makes a difference.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.