Zak

This Dating/Relationship coach?

38 posts in this topic

I recently stumbled upon this guy who runs a YouTube channel called Coach Red Pill.

I watched his videos and kind of found it interesting, (Although I don't agree with everything he says).

I just wanted to know if you guys know him. If yes, what you think of him and his work?

One of his videos link:

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

In a way, he isn't wrong, but the game here is not only about numbers, but about skills.

Preparation + opportunity = Luck

If you lack skills, you are going to have a bad time, even if you approach 100 women in one night, yeah, you will find one or two that is interested in you but the quality will be awful. And when I talk about quality, I do mean compatibility, not just looks. Most newbies can't put their real personalities on the line and end up with the wrong type of girls. 

If you want quality pick up resources, check the channel of Todd, he knows what he is talking about:

On 30/06/2020 at 3:34 PM, Zak said:

I recently stumbled upon this guy who runs a YouTube channel called Coach Red Pill.

I watched his videos and kind of found it interesting, (Although I don't agree with everything he says).

I just wanted to know if you guys know him. If yes, what you think of him and his work?

One of his videos link:

I don't see receipts. The youtube is full of goons promising all kinds of nonsense and zero receipts. No proofs. Did not happen. Similarly, the do nothing and lay on a beach with a laptop shtick. Anybody in SEO, affiliate marketing or has learned to code, they know its not easy. 

I think that there's some insights if you sift through it. If you look at Peterson I enjoy his content but I highly disagree with some of him. Petersons daughter is a example of the complete contradiction to his message. Google daughter peterson and cobra tate. Do the math. 

The mainstream advice to men is nothing short of cuckoldry. The content of youtube from dating coaches is a buy my program skit. 

5 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

In a way, he isn't wrong, but the game here is not only about numbers, but about skills.

Preparation + opportunity = Luck

If you lack skills, you are going to have a bad time, even if you approach 100 women in one night, yeah, you will find one or two that is interested in you but the quality will be awful. And when I talk about quality, I do mean compatibility, not just looks. Most newbies can't put their real personalities on the line and end up with the wrong type of girls. 

If you want quality pick up resources, check the channel of Todd, he knows what he is talking about:

I don't disagree with you but the advice men get in society of "just wait" is cuckoldry. I can guarantee you that, if you put yourself out there, you will get laid. Its a numbers game yes but, competence is key. If taller and better looking, its life on easy mode. Whatever place you find yourself, tall or short, attractive or ugly, you owe it to yourself to test the waters. 

I went out with what turned out to be a radical activist. I lost her number. I have no time for the victim card. Also, I have options. Its a different way of being. 

I don't know Todd. I am naturally skeptical when anybody is selling me crap. 

I've seen a LOT of his videos. He is probably the most toxic and sexist person you'll find in that category. Obsessed with minor truisms and cherry picked statistics. He fools a lot of vulnerable young men because he oozes a veneer of confidence and conviction about what he believes, and has some charisma to market it. He talks like an ultimate authority on the subject yet is completely delusional about his own ability. The guy has multiple children with different women he's no longer with, hah! Is that someone you should take seriously as a relationship/dating guru?

I'd recommend you stay away from these kinds of people and save yourself some time. They tell you what you want to hear and feed you a bunch of hate and criticism that hits all the little tribal biases with you, nothing productive to really be gained.

They are prime examples of devils completely absorbed by their own selfishness. If they held up a mirror of truth to themselves and were really aware of all their bullshit they would burn up faster than tinder in a volcano.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Hah, unsubscribed from his channel. I intuitively knew this guy ain't making it when it comes coaching. Do you know any good coach so that I can follow.

*Please if you are recommending Todd V, just don't. haha (joke)

I wish there was a reputable pickup channel for south east asia. Literally all the advice from western channels dont work over here lol.

2 hours ago, Zak said:

@Roy Hah, unsubscribed from his channel. I intuitively knew this guy ain't making it when it comes coaching. Do you know any good coach so that I can follow.

*Please if you are recommending Todd V, just don't. haha (joke)

Sample size seems a bit small but "Tripp Advice" seems like a genuine good dude judging by his interview with Leo.

Idk who all the good recommend coaches are in the field, I've never needed to do pick-up before personally.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I haven't seen Tripp Advice videos, but from the interview with Leo I can tell that he is just a surface level coach for newbies.

I have recently stumbled upon this dude. This dude is spitting truth about dating/relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lastsecshot

I've seen a handful of him as well. A lot it might be practical and show you some traps to look out for but it's not a healthy positive place you should be pursuing a relationship from, it makes you resentful, paranoid, and sour. The thing you have to realize is these people are not happy people, which should make you concerned and second guess them. Look at how much they're criticizing everyone and the world, it only takes a short scroll into the comment section on any one of his videos to see endless bitter men. Most of which aren't taking responsibility for making the world better, the only "responsibility" they are taking is to selfishly protect themselves. Will that help make the world better? I'll let your intuition answer that.

The problem with a lot of these channels nowadays is they are too centered around pleasing their audience. If that happens to be 98% men; then of course they aren't even going to self-reflect and point out the problems of their own gender! They spend all their time projecting and pointing out the flaws of everyone else. Same goes for feminists. If they did point out their own flaws of the audience then they would get linched. The last thing a bunch of egos want is to be shown how selfish and corrupt they are.

You'll notice how this is consistent for almost every group.

The remedy to his is to not get too invested in any group/ideology/community. Look and window shop everywhere for things that are really helpful and beneficial to yourself and everyone around you. Then disregard and shed the rest.

For all the Red Pill stuff you might watch, challenge yourself to spend an equal amount of time learning modern feminist theory. From all the people those Red Pill guys make fun of.

Be a mature person that's developing a well rounded view. If you're hearing stuff that makes you uncomfortable and judgmental of it, that's a good indication you should put yourself aside for a moment and listen.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

The problem with a lot of these channels nowadays is they are too centered around pleasing their audience. If that happens to be 98% men; then of course they aren't even going to self-reflect and point out the problems of their own gender! They spend all their time projecting and pointing out the flaws of everyone else.

Yep couldn't agree more.

@Zak "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid with regard to external things." -Epictetus.

It is a skill, you must try things outside your comfort zone to improve it and you WILL fall flat on your face frequently.

Showing me a clip of Michael Jordan missing shots doesn't make him less of a legend.

If you follow the advice of the guy in the video you posted and go out approaching 100 women, I guarantee you that most of those interactions will be so cringy that you will actually get used to it.

The mark of a man that women love is his ability to withstand great amounts of social pressure without breaking down.

On 04/07/2020 at 0:01 AM, electroBeam said:

I wish there was a reputable pickup channel for south east asia. Literally all the advice from western channels dont work over here lol.

I am from the west and my experience in Asia is nothing short of legendary. I think someone has got it or they don't.

I once met some dude on vaca. We called him psycho Sid (like the wrestler). He was a approach machine. I never saw anybody fumble around like he did it. Close ratio was awful but he was fearless. 

Psycho Sid comes up to my mates and I. He says, "I came here with a 100 condoms and I only have 99 more to go." I went the fuck off. I died laughing. My abs hurt like hell. So, he is the class clown i thought. No, this guy was terrorising the resort. He would just be blunt and tell girls what he had in mind. I saw him get slapped many times. It was funny. We went to the club and he was making out with randoms. On our flight home, he was hitting on a older woman. I asked him about how his night went and he said he power bombed a girl. Fuck, he was funny. Socially awkward and even embarrassing. He was a French Canadian. He said he was a drummer and worked in sales. The balls on this guy. Maybe you need to be more like Psycho Sid. 

I met another guy on vaca. This little brown dude from Whales. He humped two dozen girls on a week vacation. I never seen anything like it. Girls would reject having a drink at the bar and then i would see him hitting on her friends. The same girl who turned him down he would be pulling and kicking her out of his shower on the hour. 

On 04/07/2020 at 2:36 AM, Roy said:

For all the Red Pill stuff you might watch, challenge yourself to spend an equal amount of time learning modern feminist theory. 

Nah bro. We've had generations of that feminist nonsense in our education system and culture. A generation of men without fathers. More isn't helping incels. Given that incel epidemic, we don't need more of that.

As for the other stuff, ever notice that there's no receipts? A lot of goons on YouTube who are married, don't chat nor compete in the modern era of tinder and ig? Haven't competed before msn messenger was a thing. There's a lot of frauds. A lot of engineers, coders, and tech startups. A decline in marriages meaning, lots of bachelors with a surplus of cash and con men trying to extract it from the naive. For every one channel that is legit, i am betting there's thousands of frauds talking nonsense and simping irl. ARC called out a guy as being a house husband in a recent vid. 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:00 PM, Zak said:

@Recursoinominado @Onemanwolfpac @Roy @electroBeam Watch out form Todd V guys. ?

How exactly does Penguinz0 imagine pickup works? You walk to up any random woman and she falls in love with you?

In pickup you get blown out so much. Most of your sets go nowhere. But if you do 20 sets in a day, a few of them will hook hard. Getting blown out of sets is actually very important as it shows you're putting yourself on the line and it builds your confidence and ability to handle rejection.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I completely agree with what you say about women not falling and not getting you from the first few seconds of your approach. But this Todd V guy is spitting some good game. Isn't it scary? He is just brewing awkwardness here and making the girls feel so uncomfortable.

Please Leo make a vid about this Pick up topic. Guys say agree!

Edited by Zak

23 minutes ago, Zak said:

He is just brewing awkwardness here and making the girls feel so uncomfortable.

Sure, this was a bad set for him. I've certainly had plenty of those.

I've had set so bad that girls would call security or punch me in the face.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Coach red pill is a complete scam. He litterly has a video where he calls women dogs. He basically just panders to a young kinda right wing male audience and gives them exactly what they want. 

My advice is to stay away from him. 

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had set so bad that girls would call security or punch me in the face.

Wow, I don't know what sort of cheesy pick up lines you used. Lol

The frustration of not getting results from game is beyond imagination. This has made a lot of people successful in life. May God help me!