Adilbek

do astral/spiritual parasites exist? How to see if you have them?

8 posts in this topic

I watched an NDE account where the person who had an out-of-body experience saw what he described as creatures or parasites on people's bodies. His observation was that the sick people had larger parasites. They would latch on spots where defence was weak and drain energy. Is this a known phenomenon? How to check whether one has it? 

Not sure. Since it's talked about, it's worth researching and looking into. 

Maybe astral project and look for them yourself & let us know. :D 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

I believe it's definitely possible. If you want to get rid of them (whether you have em or not) here's some ideas: clean up your diet, research detoxing and body cleanses, do some detox baths, meditate and clean up your thoughts, get an accountability partner and clean up your habits, say an intention every day/night asking dark energies to leave and that they are not welcome in your field, have someone smudge you w/ intention (I like palo santo), go see someone who knows how to work with energies (especially dark spirits) and ask them to do some work to clear it, wear specific crystals to repel dark energies (and cleanse/recharge the crystals regularly). That's all I got for now. Good luck!

16 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Yes, they exist. In the astral plane, you will tend to attract creatures that match your emotional state. So really, they're a manifestation of your own psyche. 

How do you know they actually exist and it's not just stress-induced imagination?

On 24/06/2020 at 8:40 AM, Adilbek said:

I watched an NDE account where the person who had an out-of-body experience saw what he described as creatures or parasites on people's bodies. His observation was that the sick people had larger parasites. They would latch on spots where defence was weak and drain energy. Is this a known phenomenon? How to check whether one has it? 

After reading this, I'm about to blast my body full of awareness to get those feks out

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟