ivankiss

What Would Love Do?

98 posts in this topic

Last night I re-watched this video of Matt Kahn's... I absolutely adore his transmissions. No matter how many times I come back to his videos - there's always something new to absorb. Pure Wisdom, Love and hilarity.

I've listened to quite a few teachers in my past... None of them feel as close to home as Matt. Not even nearly.

It does not matter how big the words you use are. Or how out of this stratosphere your realizations and insights are. Or how much DMT you can snort. That's all child's play. Flashing and stroking.

'Something can be interesting - but not very helpful.'

This right here is how spiritual maturity looks, sounds and feels like. The full circle - if you will.

Every word is rooted in Love and understanding. All that's being said is being lived out. It is integrated and embodied.

No teacher should dare to preach about Love unless their words are coming from a heart - centred consciousness - NOW.

That's something that Leo 'lacks', in my opinion. And that is why I rarely enjoy watching his videos nowdays, to be honest.

No matter how conscious (or not) and how God - realized (or not) ... This always sounds True. Simple, grounded and effortless.

Edited by ivankiss

@Nahm I knew you were gonna say that ? 

Absolutely, yes. 

But kids can be rude and ignorant in their play, too. Innocently - but still...

@ivankiss well that's all child's play. 

Here's the real deal. 

Leo says :

"No, you don't understand.

YOU ARE JUST AN IDEA!

YOU DO NOT EXIST!

So there is nothing you can personally gain from spirituality. Therein lies the ultimate Goodness.

Goodness is NOT you getting stuff. Goodness is the end of you. Then, once you're dead, nothing can bother you any more and all becomes perfection.

The reason you cannot understand this is because you keep assuming you exist and there is stuff you can get.

Spirituality it deep counter-intuitive. Happiness only comes after you surrender your entire life to the Truth. You do not surrender to the Truth to get happiness. No! You surrender to the Truth believing that you've killed yourself and everything is fucked and destroyed.

THEN, and ONLY then, do you discover something beyond.

Almost every fiber of your being hates the Truth. Right now, you only care about the "truth" because you think it will get you something positive. But this is not Truth, this is falsehood.

You have to realize that YOU are the problem. And the solution will the elimination of yourself. Spirituality is a form of suicide. Which is why hardly anyone does it.

Imagine surrendering your entire life such that you didn't care any more what happened to you. That's what we're shooting for. For example, you don't care any more if you die or if you go to prison or get raped. You have completely surrendered your life to the universe's whims.

By surrendering EVERYTHING, you will gain the universe. And then you will be happy. Because you will be dead inside.

Truth = Death

You have to appreciate how serious this is. We are not talking in metaphors or playing word games. We are talking about your ACTUAL death. And you have to be wise enough to realize that death the best strategy. It is the only way to escape the maze.

You have to be wise enough to say, "Okay, fine. Death it is then. Let's do this."

You do not want this. It is impossible for an ego to want this.

Eckhart Tolle died the day he became enlightened. What you see now is a meat bag walking and talking which you call "Eckhart Tolle". It walks and talks, but it is just a zombie.

You are also just zombie, but you are in denial about it. All enlightenment is, is realizing you were always a zombie."

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Everything you said is happening within the mind.

What do you suppose is left once you 'die' ?

The heart. Love.

None of this 'you don't exist and everything is an illusion' stuff.

That's only half of the journey, and not even.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Someone here Everything you said is happening within the mind.

What do you suppose is left once you 'die' ?

The heart. Love.

None of this 'you don't exist and everything is an illusion' stuff.

That's only half of the journey, and not even.

That's what Leo said not me. That was back in 2018. I suppose he integrated more now. 

-Osho

@Someone here Leo is great for what he does, don't get me wrong. He's also speaking to a wider audience - which is awesome.

But his 'teachings' are not nearly as heart - centred and loving as Matt Khan's, for example.

I find Leo's content more mentally stimulating than heart - opening.

Imo; he was doing a kick - ass job while he was focused on personal development stuff. That was far more helpful and even loving than his recent 'omniscience' stuff.

Edited by ivankiss

18 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here Leo is great for what he does, don't get me wrong. He's also speaking to a wider audience - which is awesome.

But his 'teachings' are not nearly as heart - centred and loving as Matt Khan's, for example.

I find Leo's content more mentally stimulating than heart - opening.

Watch this episode if you haven't. 

It both touches your heart and your mind that the purpose of your existence is to become more loving.. More conscious  and more selfless. There is really no higher aim you can strive for. 

29 minutes ago, ivankiss said:
Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here Again. Good stuff, but mostly just mind - stimulating.

I'm talking about the frequency he's transmitting - not the words he uses.

I like how he smiles more than anything he says. Then again: this is just me and my preferences.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss sure!  It's just human diversity. Different teachers have different styles etc. What some teacher lacks you can find it with another teacher. No one is perfect. And that what makes each person beautiful and unique in their own way. 

-Osho

Thanks for sharing. Matt speaks directly to my heart. 

Matt is a gem.

It takes a lot of consciousness to appreciate and accept what he's teaching. Most people aren't at that level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

diff spiritual teachers have different styles and approaches. Some personality types may resonate with leo's style and others may resonate more with Matt's.

Also, I will say that while Leo's teachings can be highly cerebral at times, I feel that Leo has def been speaking more from the heart in his recent vids.