Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Opo

Need help with a racial argument.

15 posts in this topic

A person told me that minorities are having negative impact on us economy. 

I want to give an argument backed up by statistics but i tried looking on google and i cant find anything about it, maybe i dont know how to look. 

Can anyone help? 

This is a poor frame, imo.

Consider another frame: imagine a running race in which 95% of blue-eyed people have to run with 30 kilo backpacks. And then consider the statement: “A person told me that blue-eyed people run slower than brown-eyed people. Can someone show me statistics that show blue-eyed people are running as fast as brown-eyed people?”. 

This frame is also incomplete, yet it offers another view of the system. 

Nice, thank you. 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

I want to give an argument backed up by statistics but i tried looking on google and i cant find anything about it, maybe i dont know how to look. 

Can anyone help? 

Voting for free shit is not helping. There's a lot of hard working immigrants who came legally and are law abiding citizens. 

The argument isn't black or white. It's relative to the individual not group. You can take good and bad people from everywhere. 

You wouldn't let random people enter your home. You would screen out crazy or violent. The country should be no different. The problem is that, you have people in government who cannot afford RENT using children and immigrants as shields for votes. Its gross. I remember fake pics about gas being fired off at the boarder. The reality being, if you endangered children by bringing them, you would be arrested for child abuse. 

These sorts of problems and topics are best avoided in a era where you can be fired having a wrong opinion. I have friends who are first generation Chinese, Italian, and others who are hard working. I have seen others who look for freebies and whatnot. You can see that in our own citizens here who want free shit and handouts. 

@Onemanwolfpac It is U.S. law that immigrants are allowed to approach the boarder and seek asylum in the U.S. However, there are children that have been separated from their parents and are kept in cages. These children are are undergoing extreme trauma right now. 

These families have approached the boarder and legally seeking asylum. They have done nothing wrong. Stripping children away from their parents and imprisoning  them in cages to discourage other asylum seekers is stage red behavior. Calling it “FakeNews” or turning a blind eye is being complicit and enabling stage red behavior. 

For society to evolve higher, it is important for stage blue and higher to be aware of stage red behavior and call it out as inappropriate and unacceptable. Masking or minimizing it allows the behavior to continue. 

3 hours ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Voting for free shit is not helping.

Corporate welfare is much larger than poverty welfare. The so-called CARES act just gave corporate bigwigs 4 trillion dollars worth of leveraged money with no accountability. Meanwhile back at the ranch, regular people got a measly $1,200 stimulus check as unemployment skyrockets. Indeed, free shit for corporate billionaires is not helping. 

@Onemanwolfpac

Why is it that almost every person has to be a hard working person. Is the system requiring that only hard working people should live. It's almost like shaming people who are lazy. So a person should not be allowed to be lazy? 

That way you are creating a draconian system and nobody can really decide the parameters of hard work. For some people even a little work is hard work because human capacity differs from person to person

If a handout helps a person grow in some manner, I don't see the harm in the person receiving the handout.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Opo said:

Can anyone help? 

The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim first

not on you to disprove their claim first. 

4 hours ago, Opo said:

what else are they saying related to this? 

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim first

not on you to disprove their claim first. 

Yea i get sucked in easily. 

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

what else are they saying related to this? 

We talked about why is it so hard to get social security check in us. They said it is because of minorities being a burden to the government they make it hard so they wouldnt leech off. 

5 hours ago, Opo said:

Can anyone help? 

Yea @Opo. Do not engage with twats like that, it's literally a waste of time. Even if you go through all the work and find all the statistics you need and construct the perfect argument, it's almost 100% guaranteed he won't reconsider his beliefs, because he has his own "facts".

There are an infinite amount of better things you could doing with your time, just let go and forget about it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

also wouldn't it be better to try and see his side of the argument rather than needing help to confirm your side?

18 hours ago, Roy said:

Yea @Opo. Do not engage with twats like that, it's literally a waste of time. Even if you go through all the work and find all the statistics you need and construct the perfect argument, it's almost 100% guaranteed he won't reconsider his beliefs, because he has his own "facts".

There are an infinite amount of better things you could doing with your time, just let go and forget about it.

I will try in the future this seems pointless. Thank you for advice. 

7 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

also wouldn't it be better to try and see his side of the argument rather than needing help to confirm your side?

Yea there probably is some racial bias in the people who decide where the funds go for help. 

I was close minded, didnt feel nice. 

19 hours ago, Opo said:

We talked about why is it so hard to get social security check in us. 

Maybe somebody could elaborate on this.

Is it true ?  

On 22/06/2020 at 5:33 PM, Opo said:

Ask that person where that data is from in the first place.

Also, isn't that argument just wrong? What about the minority of the top 1% most productive people of the country?

What is the definition of "minority" that is being used?

unborn Truth