ivankiss

Dance!

108 posts in this topic

@Epikur Right. 

The point was not to tell everyone to get out on the streets and dance like lunatics (although that too would be hilarious imo) , but rather to just dance in general. Wherever and whenever they feel most comfortable. 

As I said earlier; it was an inspired, spontaneous action. And I don't really feel like I "dominated" anyone lol ? I just enjoyed being in my skin to the fullest. 

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Epikur Right. 

The point was not to tell everyone to get out on the streets and dance like lunatics (although that too would be hilarious imo) , but rather to just dance in general. Wherever and whenever they feel most comfortable. 

As I said earlier; it was an inspired, spontaneous action. And I don't really feel like I "dominated" anyone lol ? I just enjoyed being in my skin to the fullest. 

With dominated I mean if people express themselfs energetically it has effects on others. Think about somebody has a angry personality and you dancing makes him more angry. Or think of somebody lost a loved one and you are dancing. That could be annoying.

Not everybody is like this:

@Epikur People will always have a problem with something. Sometimes it's good to shake them up a bit and interrupt their habitual thinking patterns. 

Some may be glad; others may be pissed off. It's just how things work in "the collective".

Edited by ivankiss

24 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Epikur People will always have a problem with something. Sometimes it's good to shake them up a bit and interrupt their habitual thinking patterns. 

Some may be glad; others may be pissed off. It's just how things work in "the collective".

Didn't know that there is dancing in the (borg) collective. 

Yes maybe that is how things "work"

I discovered this Russian group a short while ago. Just can't get enough of them;

It's impossible for me to stay still while listening to their music. Just so damn good!

@ivankiss I can't handle it maybe I am too mainstream and this is too progressive.

Funny thing. When I do my karaoke in my morning routines my "chakras' for dancing is open. I can just flow in with classics like these:

I wonder what would be a nice name for a club that goes in that direction?
Rumi's shuffle club?

Let's get creative:

Shuffle meets bollywood

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur Hah! Yeah, they're quite freaky lol.

I like unique and out of the box music the most. And these Russian folks definitely check that box. (pun intended)

I can rock with what you shared too. It just doesn't quite hit that spot for me lol. 

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Epikur Hah! Yeah, they're quite freaky lol.

I like unique and out of the box music the most. And these Russian folks definitely check that box. (pun intended)

I can rock with what you shared too. It just doesn't quite hit that spot for me lol. 

I am mainstream but I want to be open for new ideas so that is the only way we can some art like this: (they feel like russians a bit)

@ivankiss

You talking about russians reminded me of this. It's damn sensual:

and this:

Edited by Epikur

Yess I love dancing, definitely need to start doing it more

Team Caucasus with something like shuffle:

@Epikur Uh Oh. Arash is a bit too mainstream radio pop for me haha ? t.a.t.u. however is bomb!

@Iiris Haha that guy's feeling it, alright! Hilarious! ?

...psytrance anyone?

I'm very picky when it comes to this genre. But this dude won me over instantly. 

He's not joking around lol.

@ivankiss

I guess I might get to it with some ecstasy but here in philippines it's too risky

This thread gave me inspiration. I may visit the arab friends with this classic:

@ivankiss If im with friends, okay. If im alone, no. No dancing alone.

@Epikur We just go in nature in Romania and let go of our inner animal

I was thinking,
a little less conversation and little bit more action:

Edited by Epikur

@Member

Interesting. Mix between madonna:vogue, cyberpunk, ghost in a shell

@Member

Very artsy. I guess in 10 years it will be standard in art museums. Indusrial, Goth, Tecno, Cyborg would be my keywords

If we didn't have black and latinos this would probably be standard music videos. No soft emotions, cold metal. It's more metal than heavy metal I guess.

Art has to hurt some time:

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur I like anything that is abstract and future looks like it, so that's a possibility. I was born with electronic music and many years ago everybody said that my tastes were weird. Now electronic genre is so popular lol.

Btw, i'm not really into bellydancing but thought this girl here is badass.