krockerman

Absolute infinty is logic itself

66 posts in this topic

Just now, Nahm said:

@krockerman

Right. How logical is 1?

1 is prehaps the most logcial thing within exitance. 1 can help explain exitance itself. 

there is infinite possibilites within number 1 like absolute infinity itself 

there is only one absolute infinity after all

What's logical about the fact that existence exist at all?   Isn't that the most mind-blowing and illogical thing ever? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

What's logical about the fact that existence exist at all?   Isn't that the most mind-blowing and illogical thing ever? 

I am not saying that there where no impossible illiogical Forces that created existance. I am just saying that exitance is logic itself. Otherwise something like total blue could filled up all of exitance and ruined the limitless diversity

6 minutes ago, krockerman said:

1 is prehaps the most logcial thing within exitance. 1 can help explain exitance itself. 

there is infinite possibilites within number 1 like absolute infinity itself 

there is only one absolute infinity after all

So you’re saying there is this “infinity” huh?

What’s it like?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

So you’re saying there is this “infinity” huh?

What’s it like?

What is it like? You are looking at it right now

Just now, krockerman said:

I am not saying that there where no impossible illiogical Forces that created existance. I am just saying that exitance is logic itself. Otherwise something like total blue could filled up all of exitance and ruined the limitless diversity

Obviously existence is NOT "logic".  It's a different thing to say existence is logical(which might be true) and to say existence itself is logic itself. That's just big false lol. Existence is not logic as it is not anything you think it is by definition. Existence is this! 

The fact that reality exists at all is not logical. It's not illogical as well. It's just prior to all of that. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

How does it not make sense? 

your experince is a part of the whole 

a drop in the ocean. So the fact that you are looking at it makes perfect logical sense

@krockerman

My experience is part of the whole. drop in the ocean. The “fact” that am looking at it. 

The claim is logical. Just doesn’t make sense. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@krockerman

My experience is part of the whole. drop in the ocean. The “fact” that am looking at it. 

The claim is logical. Just doesn’t make sense. 

If a drop could see it could observe a small Part of the ocean that it is located at

4 hours ago, krockerman said:

I am just saying that exitance is logic itself. 

That would be like saying nature is river itself. In a sense, this is true. Yet it is misleading since a river is also within nature. Nature also includes trees, birds, chipmunks, rocks etc. 

A mindset of “nature is river itself” is contracted and would miss out on a lot of nature. There is nothing wrong with rivers. Rivers are awesome, I love them. Yet one would be missing out if they were restricted to rivers. Similarly a mindset of “existence is logic itself” will miss out on a lot of existence. There is nothing wrong with logic. Logic is awesome. I love it. Yet one would be missing out if they were restricted to logic. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

That would be like saying nature is river itself. In a sense, this is true. Yet it is misleading since a river is also within nature. Nature also includes trees, birds, chipmunks, rocks etc. 

Reality cannot include anything illogical like a door that let’s you exit absolut infinity. There is nothing beyond absolute infinity. 

notice How this all makes logical sense

So because of everything within exitance is logical that makes exitance logic itself. Because nothing within exitance can break the rules of logic no matter how illogical it might seem to us as humans

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A mindset of “nature is river itself” is contracted and would miss out on a lot of nature. There is nothing wrong with rivers. Rivers are awesome, I love them. Yet one would be missing out if they were restricted to rivers. Similarly a mindset of “existence is logic itself” will miss out on a lot of existence. There is nothing wrong with logic. Logic is awesome. I love it. Yet one would be missing out if they were restricted to logic. 

Logic makes reality limitless. I am just saying everything within Reality obeys to the laws of logic. That is what makes reality limitless. A supernova that could fill up a boundless Reality would destroy everything that you loved. 

How can you fill up a boundless thing? Defy logic

31 minutes ago, krockerman said:

Reality cannot include anything illogical like a door that let’s you exit absolut infinity. There is nothing beyond absolute infinity. 

Notice that you say there is no exit from absolute infinity and then you define absolute infinity as logic. That is your creation.

Imagine we are in a Grand Hotel with no exits. There are many inter-connected rooms within the Grand Hotel. We could say there is no exit from the Grand Hotel. Yet it would be inaccurate to say Room 227 is the Grand Hotel.

24 minutes ago, krockerman said:

I am just saying everything within Reality obeys to the laws of logic. 

That is a limited construct you are creating. There is nothing wrong with that construct and it’s cool to explore it as much as you would like. Yet it’s truth is limited to that construct. If everything within Reality obeys the laws of logic, that means that there are no things that disobey the laws of logic. That is a limitation since it excludes that which disobey the laws of logic.

24 minutes ago, krockerman said:

Defy logic

Ok. . . . A equals B and A does not equal B. 

Observe how the mind attaches to words and symbols. Yet words and symbols are merely pointers. The description is not the described. A description cannot describe the indescribable. . . . If the mind holds too tightly to the description, it will miss the actuality of indescribable. . . Another orientation is to gain direct experience of indescribable and then fumble around trying to describe the indescribable. 

@krockerman

Only logically speaking, which doesn’t makes sense. 

Try to make sense, as in, sensation. 

Use infinite logic, if you will. 

Create it, produce it. 

26 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Notice that you say there is no exit from absolute infinity and then you define it absolute infinity as logic. That is your creation.

Imagine we are in a Grand Hotel with no exits. There are many inter-connected rooms within the Grand Hotel. We could say there is no exit from the Grand Hotel. Yet it would be inaccurate to say Room 227 is the Grand Hotel.

Similarly, we could say that there is no exit from absolute infinity, yet it would be inaccurate to say logic is absolute infinity. Logic vs. Non-logic is a duality within absolute infinity, just like Room 227 vs. Non-Room 227 is a duality within the Grand Hotel. 

That is a limited construct you are creating. There is nothing wrong with that construct and it’s cool to explore it as much as you would like. Yet it is limited. 

Reality has infinite possibilities. 

Anything is possible 

The number Infinity does not include the negative numbers it excludes them. 

What is possible is logical

What is impossible is illogical

(+) = possible

(-) = impossible

What you call illogical and impossible is still logical and possible. It is just relative Non-logical and impossible. 

Superman is illogical and impossible relative to us. Yet he exits. Infinite numbers of him. But there is no superman that could Destroy all of Reality. No matter how he destroyed there would always be infinitely more things to destroy (Logic) if he could defy logic he could destroy it all

Edited by krockerman

@krockerman I’m not disagreeing with you. What you say is true within that which you create. You can create whatever you want and that creation is true as itself. Notice how the mind holds onto a creative construct and how that limits infinite creative potential. If I am holding onto a construct I’ve created, how can I create something new? If I am holding onto a pineapple, how can I create music on a piano?. . . Again, I’m not anti-pineapple. I love pineapples. Yet I won’t be able to play Beethoven’s 5th symphony if I am holding a pineapple.

Is this discussion spiritual or philosophical? Within this limited perspective, what we experience is logical, everything else is not, according to my logic.