Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

We are all talking to ourselves, going around the lake being too afraid jumpin inside

16 posts in this topic

We are all talking to ourselves, going around the lake being too afraid of jumping inside the lake.

Every second passed here is one more extra second of fear, our "human" lives are nothing other than the fact that we are too afraid to grow up and finally jump into the Source. 

It's all silly games camouflaged as "serious-goals etc", the only serious goal is to get to God.

Edited by WHO IS

I'm not afraid of the Lake. I'm afraid of the current that'll take me away from the shore forever. 

I sure like staring at the Lake though. :)

Edited by JayG84

1 minute ago, cnfvm said:

jumping into source? that sounds like you ve seperated yourself from source in the first place...... thats a lie

If you are here to write here, You ain't in the source yet. You can "feel" the source all you want but the fact that you are in a human form is already telling you that you are limited. 

2 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

Lol . Source is constantly active and all pervasive. There is no "if" or "or" to source.

Yeah I 100% agree with this. Source is an eternal dance, always in motion.

You are the source. The source is unlimited. It just partitions itself into egos. If your ego disappeared, you would become a point of pure white light similar to what people who do 5meo experience.

2 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

Lol . Source is constantly active and all pervasive. There is no "if" or "or" to source.

Look man if your internet broke down 30 minutes ago you wouldn't be able to even write this message, cant deny "ifs". If you stop inhaling and exhaling oxygen at this very moment the body of yours will die etc. Things work this way, like we or not.

But we ain't in the source when we are in limited human forms, yes it is active yes it is pervasive it creates reality etc, but we arent in source totally, because otherwise we wouldn't be here talking to each other in human forms. 

Are you burning for truth or are you guys try to only cling onto beliefs that you make happier and sleep better? Do you deny the "horrific" parts of the source and reality? Reality is not all butterfly and sunshine you know. Sounds like a fools paradise.

True perhaps but the process takes time and for good reason, nothing wrong with that albeit ultimately that may not be true, condenming yourself is the worst.

As Frank Yang just said, if he would have been given that awakening 1 year ago he would not have been able to handle it, who hasn't had that happen as well on drugs? Peace

And only manifestation is horrible sometimes, still consciousness isn't

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

Dno about that. There can be other goals:D and they can be serious

for me though, yes, the goal of becoming awake - i.e. becoming myself, God - has been all that mattered since I took lsd as a 20-year old atheistic noob.

Trump seems to have more serious goals than me tho. Like bombing the world up. I just had a very unserious goal of remembeirng I put the mask of WaveOfTheOcean onto myself (God). Seems to me as the opposite of seriousness. Like an actor on stage not wanting to act anymore, or just wanting to act silly -- cos she know's shes just acting -- and then the other co-actors naturally blame her "START BEING FUCIKING SERIOUS MAN!! WE HAVE WORK TO DO!!"

much love brother <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

If you are here to write here, You ain't in the source yet. You can "feel" the source all you want but the fact that you are in a human form is already telling you that you are limited. 

The dangers of a glimpse is that you think that it is important and meaningful. When the fireworks and bliss dissipates you face plant into the ground. A fall from grace it can feel like. Now there is actual hope for the person, and dispair tenfolded. You've seen the possibility of infinite orgasm, so now you want it, you want to own it and know it, have it for yourself. You don't jump into the lake, you are the lake appearing as a seperate you that is too afraid to jump into the lake. What the fuck are "you" supposed to do? You're not real, you are an illusion thinking it can do something to get rid of itself. What can an illusion do other than bask in it's own illusion? "I'm am a real something that has to do something to get nothing, when I get nothing I will let you know" derp.

I don't know about you, but I like being human. I'm going to enjoy this while I can. Won't we all get to God/jump into the Source when we die. You've got nowhere to hurry.

5 minutes ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

I don't know about you, but I like being human. I'm going to enjoy this while I can. Won't we all get to God/jump into the Source when we die. You've got nowhere to hurry.

Ehh... would be wonderful if things were as easy eh?

17 minutes ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Just a quick error-correction from God: You may very well believe you are human. But you are truly not. You are God.

I'm God. And I like imagining that I'm human.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

12 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Ehh... would be wonderful if things were as easy eh?

Don't believe me. Watch Leo's episode on death. I think physical death fits your description of jumping into the lake. Till you die, you're always be coming back as "human". Unless you're 24/7 on psychedelics or lobotomized.

Edited by EnlightenmentBlog

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Just a quick error-correction from God: You may very well believe you are human. But you are truly not. You are God.

I'm God. And I like imagning that I'm human.

Of course. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Don't believe me. Watch Leo's episode on death. I think physical death fits your description of jumping into the lake. Till you die, you're always be coming back as "human". Unless you're 24/7 on psychedelics or lobotomized.

Reality is a mental projection, there is no need for imaginary counterparts such as "physical" "death" etc. All is needed is to stop imagining/projecting the dreamscape. 

Does it make sense that from all kinds of galaxies/planets/species from all the infinite amounts of creatures, God comes always back in a human form? 

Kind of limited to be reincarnation as a human always, why not as a DMT Machine Elf for example? 

Edited by WHO IS

51 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Kind of limited to be reincarnation as a human always, why not as a DMT Machine Elf for example? 

Has anybody done that? Not exatly the Elf, but smth other than "human"? We're talking about every-day, mundane existence, right?