Chris365

How to stop 'needing' girlfriend's orgasm

26 posts in this topic

Sighhhh.

@Chris365 Your girlfriend is trying to do tantric sex, and not explaining it very well.

It is true that cumming on her clit depletes her energy (similar to ejaculation).

However, that's only one of the 12 orgasms that are possible in the female body.

Did you know that?

Guess not.

There are many different orgasms she can have that will not deplete this energy, including womb orgasms, anal orgasms, throat orgasms, valley orgasms, cervix orgasms and more.

Now those are a little harder to achieve with an untrained cock, but a good first step is learning the difference.

Go do a tantric sex workshop together. It will be a great bonding experience, if nothing else.

I'm appalled at the misogynistic, disrespectful "advice" the brainless cavemen here are peddling. Even @Leo Gura is basically advocating rape here, since "just make her cum even though she clearly said she didn't want to" is performing a sex act on her without her consent, thereby violating her boundaries.

What if all your girlfriend's friends convinced her that you should enjoy being fucked with a strap-on, since every man should want that, and if you don't like it, then she should make you like it? Therefore she should tie you down and do it to you, even though you clearly stated that you don't want it.

How about that?

Some shamefully narrow-minded thinking here, guys.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 5.6.2020 at 10:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Chris365 Dude, what bullshit is this?

You grab her by the throat, rip her panties off, and fuck her brains out until you force her to cum.

Comment of the year right there pmofgm

Dying+from+laughter+_b7a2f07ff2ae6a393b8

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Since the topic started, she had a couple of orgasms,  not counting this morning since I believe she faked it - hey, I asked for it so she must love me lots :hearts:

And tonight, the hottest sex I've ever had. She has this idea that she would have liked to have me as a first (and only) partner,  so we did it like inexperienced  18 year olds. No, I didn't finish in 10s ,  im in my forties ffs.

To be continued....

@flowboy

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

I'm appalled at the misogynistic, disrespectful "advice" the brainless cavemen here are peddling. Even @Leo Gura is basically advocating rape here, since "just make her cum even though she clearly said she didn't want to" is performing a sex act on her without her consent, thereby violating her boundaries.

First don’t type out sighhhhhh and act all high and mighty no one gives a fuck if you sighed, if I farted while reading this thread I wouldn’t type it out.

No one is advocating rape here retard. And the word misogynistic is stupid, it gives away you’re an ideologue, just use the word misogynist, the ic is redundant, I wouldn’t call you retardistic I’d just call you a retardist.

@Chris365 If your girlfriend said she doesn’t want to have orgasms with you then I’d recommend breaking up with her. But @flowboy I’m pretty sure she never directly stated that, in any healthy relationship both people should have orgasms in sex and in most relationships it’s the mans responsibility to take control in bed. If the sex is bad than usually it’s the mans fault because it’s the man job to deliver and the woman’s to take. You flipping the sexual roles to have your nonsense example is hardly comparable.

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

Some shamefully narrow-minded thinking here, guys.

Some shamefully stupid thinking (if you can call it that) going on with you too buddy, accusing people of being brain dead cavemen advocating rape because we recommend the man takes control in the bedroom, stop spewing your castrated bullshit.

Edited by IJB063

18 hours ago, IJB063 said:

First don’t type out sighhhhhh and act all high and mighty no one gives a fuck if you sighed

You seem to care or else you would have just completely ignored it. Its being expressive with your writing. 

No one is advocating rape here retard. And the word misogynistic is stupid, it gives away you’re an ideologue, just use the word misogynist, the ic is redundant, I wouldn’t call you retardistic I’d just call you a retardist.

The English language is incredibly inconsistent. Misogynist is a noun. Misogynistic is an adjective. Retarded is used as both a noun and adjective. You're getting pretty pedantic for somebody who didn't know this. 

You don't need to play gatekeeper of how people type. 

Some shamefully stupid thinking (if you can call it that) going on with you too buddy, accusing people of being brain dead cavemen advocating rape because we recommend the man takes control in the bedroom, stop spewing your castrated bullshit.

There's a difference between taking control of the bedroom with consent and taking control of the bedroom so you can get her to change her mind about something shes already expressed towards you. The latter is incredibly manipulative and disrespectful of her wishes.

On 05/06/2020 at 11:36 AM, Chris365 said:

Now that I got your attention,

I would say this situation is pretty rare. My girlfriend who's into spirituality (more into the souls/higher dimentions, astral projection, channelings etc) has the belief that having an orgasm drains her energy and she feels lethargic/unspiritual for a while after. 
This leads to sexual encounters lasting hours (e.g. 1hr sessions, 5 times a day some days (not every day ) which, while 'nice', I struggle to keep up with, since I don't have this hangup about orgasms. (During the multi session days, I hold the orgasm until the end, sometimes not having it).

Some may see this as an ideal situation, but:
- My inner caveman wants her to have an orgasm, otherwise I get the thought that I'm not satisfying her. Even though she reassures me at every opportunity that's not the case, how can I shut up mr caveman?
- I feel that having an orgasm at the same time as your partner adds that last 10% of bonding/connection between lovers, again, might be a hangup, can I get over this somehow?
- I sometimes struggle to delay my orgasm, any supplements that may help with this?

I even suggested she should fake it sometimes, just for my inner satisfaction... 

Halp

That would be a deal breaker for me. 

There seems to be a disconnect for sex and i enjoy sex. I don't see any point of having a chat and no sex. I'm not lookin to pull teeth every time I want to do the no pants dance. 

Find someone who actually desires you. I had a girl i met rip off my clothes like a a wild animal and we went to pound. There was nothing weird about it except it took 30min to find my shirt. I had claw marks in my back for weeks.