WHO IS

NOT "HOW" but WHY, get rid of fear of Death?

69 posts in this topic

Just now, James123 said:

Projection is me, and projector is me. How can i decide of myself or run away from myself Everything is already me. All is me, the word deciding is me. Listen this very closely, you will get it now :) when everything is already you, thats why you created your ego as you. You believed in that you have dont have a power to decide as a human. Thats why you created yourself at unconscious level :) 

So lets change this projection in another one!! Lets go to Mars right now!

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So lets change this projection in another one!! Lets go to Mars right now!

In non duality mars is you. Thats why you name is mars , which is something that different then you. Whatever you see is you as nothing. Mars has no differences than your body. Whatever you see is you. How can you travel from yourself to yourself? :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

In non duality mars is you. Thats why you name is mars , which is something that different then you. Whatever you see is you as nothing. Mars has no differences than your body. Whatever you see is you. How can you travel from yourself to yourself? :) 

No matter what we say, So we cant? What is stopping us?

Just now, WHO IS said:

No matter what we say, So we cant? What is stopping us?

Body might not be able to go to mars. But you are not the body. You are everything including the body. Body (or ego) must go to mars not you. Thats why from ultimate perspective why you created your ego. Goal, purpose, questioning, language. There is no goal, purpose or language here. Just me.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Body might not be able to go to mars. But you are not the body. You are everything including the body. Body (or ego) must go to mars not you. Thats why from ultimate perspective why you created your ego. Goal, purpose, questioning, language. There is no goal, purpose or language here. Just me.

We can project mars directly we dont need any reason/goal/purpose to do it. We just say project it. We saw "be" and it will be. 

Doesnt Quran say Allah wills for something to be and it becomes? We don't need a reason/goals to do it, we just do it. 

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:
8 minutes ago, James123 said:

We can project mars directly we dont need any reason/goal/purpose to do it. We just say project it. We saw "be" and it will be. 

Looking at the mars is goal. Purpose projecting the mars directly is to project mars directly. If you born in prison, and you never heard or see mars, how can you project the mars or even aware of it? Goal is knowing in this worlds. Even believing in language is satisfaction of knowing. 

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Doesnt Quran say Allah wills for something to be and it becomes

Allah is everything and nothing. Prophet Muhammed “Allah is more closer to you than your vein, is everywhere and unthinkable”. Allah wills is creating the world (duality) for you to find it (thats why in quran says “Allah created the existence from nothing) not to travel to mars.

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

Looking at the mars is goal. Purpose projecting the mars directly is to project mars directly. If you born in prison, and you never heard or see mars, how can you project the mars or even aware of it? Goal is knowing in this worlds. Even believing in language is satisfaction of knowing. 

Allah is everything and nothing. Prophet Muhammed “Allah is more closer to you than your vein, is everywhere and unthinkable”. Allah wills is creating the world (duality) for you to find it. Not to travel to mars.

Do you say you are Allah? If you are Allah/God the ultimate creator/projector of reality/projection, you should be able to project whatever reality/projection, because you have infinite imagination, but yet every day you wake up, you wake up to the same reality/projection, why do you think it so?

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Do you say you are Allah? If you are Allah/God the ultimate creator/projector of reality/projection, you should be able to project whatever reality/projection, because you have infinite imagination, but yet every day you wake up, you wake up to the same reality/projection, why do you think it so?

Reality is me just the truth. However right now, i am experiencing the human form or this world, which is me again.  and purpose of creation is love. Because it is just one, it loves see itself on others as pure happiness. I can change my imagination and be everything, but at that time you guys wont be exist. I will be here as nothing and everything, and wont be aware of the body or so called life, and wont be able to talk to you. Because all is me. I dont wake up different the same projection because all is me. Whatever projection you create is me, because there is nothing here except me. So you dont need to change reality, help poor, mercy and support to weak people, share as everything and be humble as nothing in order to see yourself on others. Thats why you are here to HELP yourself and LOVE. 

On 5/31/2020 at 11:11 AM, WHO IS said:

Usually people ask "how" do I this and that, and fear of death is one of those things that people want to get rid of. BUT! WHY would someone even want to get rid of fear of death? I mean its that thing that makes you survive longer

How is death a thing exactly? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@WHO IS death=flux. Ask yourself what flux is. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

Except the truth, rest is (this world, other million of different worlds) distraction. Truth is ground of All the dreams and is all the dreams. Everything is exisT from nothing, thats why everything is it. Traveling or imagining other world has no differences than tying up your shoes, just a distraction.

@WHO ISFear of death also brings a fear of life. How many people are stuck in life because they are afraid to do the things they want to do? Do you think  fear of death has any value in a persons life?

Just answer this question truthfully to yourself, you are told to cut one of your hands or a meteorite will drop on your head in 5 minutes, you do it or not?

If you truly believe in what you are saying that death is nothing to be feared, then you would be like "yeah, sure I'll sit and wait these 5 minutes"

3 hours ago, WHO IS said:

You can't know for sure what happens after the physical body dies until it happens to you, Leo.

Hehehe... how cute.

Shut your blabbering mouth and go awaken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@WHO IS would you rather die happily at 27 having done everything you wanted in life or die at 100 in regret not doing anything you wanted to do? :)

I like what Jim Rohn says at 1:30:

21 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@WHO IS would you rather die happily at 27 having done everything you wanted in life or die at 100 in regret not doing anything you wanted to do? :)

I like what Jim Rohn says at 1:30:

You know there is a alternative, wanting to not die at all, not in a billion years. 

Why would we want to die guys? You are all beautiful and too special for you to just die. I love you all, and I don't want you to die. 

Edited by WHO IS

16 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

You know there is a alternative, wanting to not die at all, not in a billion years. 

Why would we want to die guys? You are all beautiful and too special for you to just die. I love you all, and I don't want you to die. 

Just because there is no fear to die doesn't mean theres a desire to die. :)

<3

29 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

To not sell the soul to devil, and to return the source, which is love. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

To not sell the soul to devil, and to return the source, which is love. 

What devil Brother, lol? 

@WHO IS ego

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho