WHO IS

NOT "HOW" but WHY, get rid of fear of Death?

69 posts in this topic

Greetings beautiful people,

Usually people ask "how" do I this and that, and fear of death is one of those things that people want to get rid of. BUT! WHY would someone even want to get rid of fear of death? I mean its that thing that makes you survive longer

Edited by WHO IS

Physicall fear of death is an instinct. We all have it - for example, Try falling to the ground on slippery ice. You will almost automatically put your hands in front of you to reduce impact/protect your ass from getting hurt. 

Fear of death needs to be in us so we could survive as biological organisms, otherwise we wouldn't be here. 

IMO it's absolutely vital for an individual to be afraid of death.

Yes, I have thought, visualized and contemplated my death a lot, and I'm not afraid of the idea of dying, but if someone would put a .9mm to my head I would piss and shit myself from fear anyways.

Edited by meow_meow

People can fear death and still not live longer than a Free Climber who faces death regularly. The fear of death is not required for survival to happen.

Is the reason you eat breakfast in the morning because you fear that you'll die if you don't?

The body is made for survival and will do everything that it can to get out of harms way. The body says eat vegetable, but mind says eat chocolate. If a bus is about to run you over, the body will likely move out of the way instinctively, while you are the one who ask "well should I?"

Ever heard the cliche quote "I don't wanna survive, I wanna live!" you can find it in Wall-e and 12 years a slave both very good movies btw. Life and death are two sides of the same coin, this is already death. Push away death and you'll push away life. 

Edited by traveler

3 hours ago, WHO IS said:

WHY would someone even want to get rid of fear of death? I mean its that thing that makes you survive longer

Because, awareness is infinite, and you never born and died. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Stop Fearing Death, Start Trusting Life. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

22 hours ago, WHO IS said:

I mean its that thing that makes you survive longer.

@WHO IS You will survive 'death'.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Death is Infinite Love, you silly goose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Death is Infinite Love, you silly goose.

You can't know for sure what happens after the physical body dies until it happens to you, Leo. Right now anything we say about death is all a speculation based on any-other direct-experience which to point out were NOT the death of the body. 

So until we get the actual experience when the body dies, we all are pretending to know. 

@WHO IS lol :) who told you that you are in the body? You are in the body as nothing, therefore you are mot in the body and here. Body is writing by itself. You are a witness as nothing :) thats it. You are not here. Nothing is here

Edited by James123

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS lol :) who told you that you are in the body? You are in the body as nothing, therefore you are mot in the body and here. Body is writing by itself. You are a witness as nothing :) thats it. You are not here. Nothing is here

Man, if well be honest :), taking any psychedelic and people actually dying are two different experiences. You base your judgment on the experiences you had on psychedelics, but you didn't die because you are still here to type here. Why can't you be truthful and just admit that You don't know, lel. Nobody here knows what happens when the body dies, but people don't want to admit that for some reason. Hmm, maybe because we are afraid?

Edited by WHO IS

11 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Man, if well be honest :), taking any psychedelic and people actually dying are two different experiences. You base your judgment on the experiences you had on psychedelics, but you didn't die because you are still here to type here. Why can't you be truthful and just admit that You don't know, lel. Nobody here knows what happens when the body dies, but people don't want to admit that for some reason. Hmm, maybe because we are afraid?

Brother i am nothing or only awareness %20 of the day ( i am witness of the body). I am in the movie with my ego 80% of the day but still aware.  Do you get what  i tell you? And you telling me psychedelics. Lol. if you say body is alive or life , which is an illusion ((because you learned from the words that you are alive human vs,) just tell me how can you trust the language? you are not in the body, this place is an projection of projector. Additionally, nothingness is the projector of the projection. Therefore, if the projector is nothing, projection is coming from nothing, because of that projection is dream of nothingness. You are in the game, which has no disc, and created by nothingness.

Edited by James123

@WHO IS The Soul is separate from the Body. Where does the Mind go when the body sleeps? It creates another reality. The Body will turn to dust, but you will not. Experience your awareness floating out of your self. The body is just a vessel. What you are, is not physical or limited. 

- Edgar Allen Poe 

1 minute ago, Chakra Lion said:

@WHO IS The Soul is separate from the Body. Where does the Mind go when the body sleeps? It creates another reality. The Body will turn to dust, but you will not. Experience your awareness floating out of your self. The body is just a vessel. What you are, is not physical or limited. 

If well be conscious of our ideas, on what are these convictions you believe in based on? Don't you think there is a "positivity" bias involved here?

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Brother i am nothing or only awareness %20 of the day ( i witness of the body).  if you say body is alive or life , which is an illusion ((because you learned from the words that you are alive human vs,) just tell me how can you trust the language? you are not in the body, this place is an projection of projector. Additionally, nothingness is the projector of the projection. Therefore, if the projector is nothing, projection is coming from nothing, because of that projection is dream of nothingness. You are in the game, which has no disc, and created by nothingness.

Why don't you as the nothing, change the projection to another projection? What stops from changing the projection to another one?

@WHO IS just a game, i am the game maker, and game. If i dont create unconscious me of the truth (in order to complete the game) i cant play the game and have fun. Because, Everything is already me, if i am conscious of real self. Just  a game to find yourself :)  

Edited by James123

@WHO IS You don't see the Illusion of Reality? Nothing here is real. The body is not you. You don't think that? 

What do you think happens when the body dies? Does the soul die? The Mind? 

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@WHO IS thats why i get in the game for survival needs (which is ego), rest of the time i am witnessing the game as awareness or god whatever it is called. Game is nothing and life is not happening. Just imagine the movie matrix, my body is codes to write these messages to you. I am watching it as awareness now. Whatever i watch is me too as nothing. So where is the life?

Edited by James123

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS thats why i get in the game for survival needs (which is ego), rest of the time i am witnessing the game as awareness or god whatever it is called. Game is nothing and life is not happening. Just imagine the movie matrix, my body is codes to write these messages to you. I am watching it as awareness now. Whatever i watch is me too as nothing. So where is the life?

Brother, I am saying that I see that You have 100% conviction in what you say, but there is a big "BUT" here. You say you are the projector of reality around You. However, it seems that even if You are the projector projecting reality/projection, You don't decide what the projection is. Do we see the issue? It seems that there is someone/something else/other then You that has its own will and it decides for you, even if you want it or not, what the projection is being projected. 

14 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

@WHO IS You don't see the Illusion of Reality? Nothing here is real. The body is not you. You don't think that? 

What do you think happens when the body dies? Does the soul die? The Mind? 

We can call things "real" or "fake" it becomes semantics, in the end. Let's make it simpler and to the core, let's call it like this: whatever one experiencing in the moment is what is real to the one experiencing. 

The thing is one is experiencing a reality, understanding that it is a projection/video-game/reality/life it doesn't matter how we call it, the fact is we are experiencing a domain/world-something. Now for a sane person, he/she would want this reality/projection/life/Etc. to be a beautiful and positive experience yes or no? Therefore the biggest goal should be to make this projection/life/reality/Etc. to be the way it would be like heaven for you.

Who would choose hell over heaven?

Edited by WHO IS

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

However, it seems that even if You are the projector projecting reality/projection, You don't decide what the projection is. Do we see the issue?

Projection is me, and projector is me. How can i decide of myself or run away from myself Everything is already me. All is me, the word deciding is me. Listen this very closely, you will get it now :) when everything is already you, thats why you created your ego as you. You believed in that you have dont have a power to decide as a human. Thats why you created yourself at unconscious level :)