Eren Eeager

Why is God?

127 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, traveler said:

Call it God if you like, who cares? ?

? good discussion.  Its actually a very important distinction.  But I'll leave it there.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 31/05/2020 at 2:02 AM, Eren Eeager said:

he

:o

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

1 hour ago, traveler said:

In the dream "I" have had "experiences" of "being god" too, but those experiences are not real

Don't confuse a non-dual state as being within the dream.  There are Absolutes One becomes conscious of when awoken from the dream (duality) 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't confuse a non-dual state as being within the dream.  There are Absolutes One becomes conscious of when awoken from the dream (duality) 

Oh no, are we gonna keep going? 

You took and excerpt out of context and replied to it. Just this, end of story.

@Inliytened1 @traveler

Seriously, what are you doing here? You're both saying the exact same thing in different words/pointers. You're both playing the teacher with no student to teach. Hilarious! I guess even teachers can have fun time together. Want me to join for a threesome? ?

2 hours ago, The observer said:

@Inliytened1 @traveler

Seriously, what are you doing here? You're both saying the exact same thing in different words/pointers. You're both playing the teacher with no student to teach. Hilarious! I guess even teachers can have fun time together. Want me to join for a threesome? ?

Sure join the fun :)

I guess ultimately a good teacher will be one left with no students.   This forum is definitely more advanced than it was when i joined so something right is happening :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, The observer said:

@Inliytened1 @traveler

There is no one here. It is just amazingly and wonderfully just what is. There is no reason for it.

3 hours ago, traveler said:

There is no reason for it.

There is a reason.

Awaken deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a reason.

Awaken deeper.

In the dream, maybe. How can there be a reason for what is? For there to be a reason something has to really happen. This isn't really happening. Real happenings happen in the dream of cause and effect, in time. 

Edited by traveler

5 hours ago, traveler said:

In the dream, maybe. How can there be a reason for what is? For there to be a reason something has to really happen. This isn't really happening. Real happenings happen in the dream of cause and effect, in time. 

Your human logic is irrelevant. God knows exactly why it created itself as it is.

Something is really happening right now but you don't understand it.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your human logic is irrelevant. God knows exactly why it created itself as it is.

God is all, there is no creator AND its creation. There is also no particular way that this is. It is infinite, you will never catch it.

Something is really happening right now but you don't understand it.

Something is and isn't really happening.

Something is apparently happening. It isn't real. This has nothing to do with human logic, there is actually no one here. Traveler and Leo Gura are nothing talking to itself. Or as you like to call it, God talking to God. God is all, there is no such thing as something needing to happen for all to be all, and there is no one outside of all to realize all. The illusory doer can fall away and what is revealed is that there never was one to start with. 

Edited by traveler

22 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It seems that you and Vegan have been brainwashed by the neo-advaita teachers out there.  Infinite Mind is what is.  Consciousness can think and it can feel.

Neo advaita LOL more labeling...

This is simply a tactic of the Ego to shoot the messenger so one doesn't have to take seriously the implications of the message...

I truly love you bro and I've done my best to try to explain actual non-duality to you but you simply cannot understand it from a subject/object perspective.

This work requires an emptying of the glass... it's a dropping of all concepts... (it's to die before you die) not simply finding one that resonates with the illusory self or its so-called experience.

Yes, Brainwashed is the perfect word because it is a dropping away of the egoic self agenda or conditioned way of thinking. 

If you look close enough you will recognize that even so-called consciousness is just another thought created by the ego in a last-ditch effort to keep itself intact. This is what's referred to as spiritual ego, it believes itself to now be higher consciousness... it's really just more Ego/Mind tricks, only this trick is extra sneaky.

See, the Mind or ego construct cannot perceive of its own unreality... it will literally do anything to keep itself from recognizing its own unreality and dissolving.

God is a concept created by the mind to instill hope for the illusory individual...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

40 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Neo advaita LOL more labeling...

This is simply a tactic of the Ego to shoot the messenger so one doesn't have to take seriously the implications of the message...

I truly love you bro and I've done my best to try to explain actual non-duality to you but you simply cannot understand it from a subject/object perspective.

This work requires an emptying of the glass... it's a dropping of all concepts... (it's to die before you die) not simply finding one that resonates with the illusory self or its so-called experience.

Yes, Brainwashed is the perfect word because it is a dropping away of the egoic self agenda or conditioned way of thinking. 

If you look close enough you will recognize that even so-called consciousness is just another thought created by the ego in a last-ditch effort to keep itself intact. This is what's referred to as spiritual ego, it believes itself to now be higher consciousness... it's really just more Ego/Mind tricks, only this trick is extra sneaky.

See, the Mind or ego construct cannot perceive of its own unreality... it will literally do anything to keep itself from recognizing its own unreality and dissolving.

God is a concept created by the mind to instill hope for the illusory individual...

Youre late but now it's a party :)

I love you too but there is more to go my man.   If you opened your mind all the way God may reveal itself.    Writing  God/Infinite Mind off as ego is actually the biggest trap there is not the other way around.  Take a look at @WaveInTheOceans post. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, traveler said:

Something is apparently happening. It isn't real. This has nothing to do with human logic, there is actually no one here. Traveler and Leo Gura are nothing talking to itself. Or as you like to call it, God talking to God. God is all, there is no such thing as something needing to happen for all to be all, and there is no one outside of all to realize all. The illusory doer can fall away and what is revealed is that there never was one to start with. 

I am pointing to something deeper than all that.

You still missing something. The most important thing.

54 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Youre late but now it's a party :)

I love you too but there is more to go my man.   If you opened your mind all the way God may reveal itself.    Writing  God/Infinite Mind off as ego is actually the biggest trap there is not the other way around.  Take a look at @WaveInTheOceans post. 

how is there more to go when everything is already itself... whole complete and perfect.

Just like Duality doesn't collapse because it was never real to begin with.

You're so-called god-realization is just a thought in your mind...

And even if you did recognize yourself as god which you are not... it absolutely has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever ...you have no higher powers or any kind of special abilities in any way at all. 

You are not special for believing that you are God ?

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am pointing to something deeper than all that.

You still missing something. The most important thing.

"Something deeper" is a concept that appears in this. There is no teaching for all there is. All there is can not be attained, it already is. You are talking to a seperate person missing something. There is no one here! You might think you are God talking to a deluded seperate God over there that is missing something, that is the dream too. All of your 100 awakenings are totally and utterly meaningless, they have nothing to do with this. No one can know THIS. This just IS. 

Edited by traveler

@traveler No.

Open your mind.

Sorry couldn't resist one of my favorite movies of all time...?

@VeganAwake ill be honest that is one of my favorites as well.  I always think of it when saying open your mind hehe.  But he was full of wisdom :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.