Eren Eeager

Why is God?

127 posts in this topic

Great question.... Learning to find comfort in the mystery is a chore for a culture that demands finality, seeks to limit and confine.  To live enraptured by the magnitude and uncertainty isn't such a bad thing.  Humility.  Learning to navigate successfully as a human seems to be more than we can collectively handle at this point... It just is..

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

True isness cannot be grasped.  You have to Be it.  So yeah i understand.  But you can understand THiS as THIS.  Because you ARE THiS.  I assume you BECAME THIS.  From which you are making your claims.  I have merged with THIS as well.  And i know it/i is/am God.

But why say you know it? It makes it into a thing. This is not a thing, this can not be known. Its infinite. This is nothing. Nothing speaking with nothing, if you will, but it doesn't have any requirements of being something in particular. There is no one to become this, this is already and hold all in it.

1 minute ago, traveler said:

. There is no one to become this, this is already and hold all in it.

God becomes itself.  And in that it knows itself.  It becomes conscious of itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

No you didn't. But you are assuming, that those who are referring to consciousness are. At least i took you comments like that.

I fully agree with what you have said in you last comment, except for "because it is everything". There are not things.

I AM....! that's it.

What i am is open to question, but i am... otherwise i couldn't say or feel that.

Because they are talking about a "thing" in which "things" happen. This is nothing and everything, whole. 

I'm not referring to things when I say everything, obviously. Everything is a lot more radical than the concept "Everything."

This holds I am.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God becomes itself.  And in that it knows itself.  It becomes conscious of itself.

Yes, but you a talking about the concept of it. This is it! God is this. 

1 hour ago, traveler said:

Yes, but you a talking about the concept of it. This is it! God is this. 

Words can't grasp it of course.  But I'm not talking about concepts.   I'm talking about pure actuality.  A mystical experience or a state of consciousness in which Consciousness becomes directly Conscious of itself and all collapses leaving Pure Consciousness.   Death of the "self"  That is synonymous with pure Love.  

You seem to think you can just listen to a bunch of concepts and get that its just THiS.  Enlightenment is real.  But not as the ego..  the ego dissolves.  Only the Divine remains.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, traveler said:

This is nothing and everything, whole. 

I like how Swami Sarvapriyananda puts it:

"It is not a thing. It is not nothing. It is no-thing."

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Words can't grasp it of course.  But I'm not talking about concepts.   I'm talking about pure actuality.  A mystical experience or a state of consciousness in which Consciousness becomes directly Consciousness of itself and all collapses leaving Pure Consciousness.   Death of the "self"  That is synonymous with pure Love.  

You seem to think you can just listen to a bunch of concepts and get that its just THiS.  Enlightenment is real.  But not as the ego..  the ego dissolves.  Only the Divine remains.

You are still talking to a separate person.

3 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

This is but is not limited to the word "no-thing"

23 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

It is nothing, thats why so called world or life is nothing. It is here as nothing, because of that it is not here, There is nothing here and anywhere. Therefore,  it Is everywhere. Such as block hole, there is nothing inside (singularity), but it sucks everything and make it nothing. Therefore it is everything.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

14 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Actual nothing cannot be grasped.  Actual nothing is what you are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

what do you think about air? You cant see it, but it is here and aware. It is air not nothing but, I believe it makes the nothing understandable. Because , it is nothing as visually :) 

Edited by James123

These guys are talking about nothing at all and they wonder why they can't agree on it?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here first understanding and second being nothing is, only the purpose of your life. Because rest will come inevitably. :) 

35 minutes ago, traveler said:

You are still talking to a separate person.

Dude.  We are way past no self.  You keep pushing that there is no self   That is beginner stuff in terms of spiritual awakening.  That's why i looked past it initially.  Yes it is HUGE in waking up.  But it is the tip of the iceberg.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude.  We are way past no self.  You keep pushing that there is no self   That is beginner stuff in terms of spiritual awakening.  That's why i looked past it initially.  Yes it is HUGE in waking up.  But it is the tip of the iceberg.

You're not actually hearing what I am saying. This is it. I'm not talking about anything, I'm talking about this. How can you possibly talk about this? You cant, because talking about this happens in this. This is not limited to any words, and it is frustrating as fuck for the Individual, because it makes this into a thing that it can know and find. In the dream "I" have had "experiences" of "being god" too, but those experiences are not real, they are memories, real and unreal, THIS. This is not limited to anything, everything happens within this. What you are looking for is the loss of something needing to happen.

Edited by traveler

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

These guys are talking about nothing at all and they wonder why they can't agree on it?

Lol! Loved it! Completely true!

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Hehe, it's just what is happening. No one is doing it. 

Just now, traveler said:

Hehe, it's just what is happening. No one is doing it. 

God is doing it! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

God is doing it! :)

Call it God if you like, who cares? ?