Lyubov

Boosting testosterone through steroids and other ways

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone here taken steroids before? What can you tell me about them? What are some other ways to boost testosterone safely? Does anyone have any reading material or books on the positives and negatives of steroids and TRT? Seems like there is so much conflicting opinions on this topic with some saying it's fine if done properly and others saying don't do it ever. 

Edited by Lyubov

• Weight lifting 2-4 times a week will boost testosterone 40%
  • Getting more sleep, at least 8.5 hours from the moment of falling asleep to alarm
  • Eating super clean, no bread no sugar, lots of greens, see video on how to shop for healthy food
  • Cutting out all caffeine. Coffee, tea, soda everything. Why you ask? Not just for sleep and recovery. Caffeine stops your body from producing DHEA ("the vitality hormone"), which is what testosterone is made from

This is all you need, really. If you've got the basics down, and work out hard, you will have higher testosterone levels than most people in the gym.

Because the basics are hard.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

awesome info by @flowboy

@Lyubov what is your age and what was your latest testosterone test value? Have you been told it is low or do you only assume? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I'm in my late 20s. I haven't been tested yet. I was just wondering if there was any benefit to increasing testosterone even it wasn't low. I don't think it's so low for me but currently it may be a bit because I haven't been sleeping as much and COVID has kept me from going to the gym but I am going to be working on both really soon since the gym opens next week here. 

balance out the hormones through jumping or bouncing (and breathing). This video is very informative 

suggested: use coconut oil and lemon juice for natural deodorant to protect the arm pits 

Edited by DrewNows

7 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I'm in my late 20s. I haven't been tested yet. I was just wondering if there was any benefit to increasing testosterone even it wasn't low. I don't think it's so low for me but currently it may be a bit because I haven't been sleeping as much and COVID has kept me from going to the gym but I am going to be working on both really soon since the gym opens next week here. 

I probably wouldn't suggest doing anything if you haven't been tested. Lots of guys frequently assume they are low in testosterone just because there is this push in the west for men to be alpha, have testosterone through the roof and an infinite libido. Make sure this is not coming from a place of insecurity or unacceptance. 

Btw I wouldn't definitely do anabolic steroids or TRT. The first increases your risk of cancer because it stimulates excessive growth of tissue. The later increases your risk of early heart attack or stroke. 

There are lots of good bodyweights you can try. Athlean X has program Xero (100% bodyweight without equipment) that is an amazing and challenging 6-week set. I've recently finished it and felt I have become more agile and definitely stronger. Will probably repeat it. You can do it at home or in the park. Sleep was already suggested above and lack thereof will definitely wreck your hormones. 

Another crucial thing is stress. If you are someone who is chronically stressed, your testosterone will be lost towards cortisol conversion. 

I assume your weight is optimal but if not, excess body fat can also be aromatising your testosterone to oestrogen. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Steroids will reduce the amount of testosterone your body will be able to produce when you stop taking them. It forces your body to produce testosterone. This is not safe. It has been linked to serious heart conditions. The temporary muscle gain is not worth it. Not to mention sex with men on roids is awful. 

If you do Bio-identical Hormones where MD's check your cbc, cmp, tsh, fsh, test, and estradiol and have testosterone (pure testosterone) compounded and injected into you, it will act as a supplement supply of T and your body will go back to the levels they were at before you started. It doesn't force your body to do anything. You can gain muscle, enhances sex drive, improves overall mood. (We use it for patients with depression and PTSD.)

Bio-identical = safe 
steroids = not safe

the optimal testosterone levels for males is between 600-800. 

This is not medical advice. I've just worked in the industry for a while and take bio testosterone myself. You need a doctor (MD) to prescribe and pull your blood to see where you're at and what you need. 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

On 27/05/2020 at 6:18 AM, Lyubov said:

Has anyone here taken steroids before? What can you tell me about them? What are some other ways to boost testosterone safely? Does anyone have any reading material or books on the positives and negatives of steroids and TRT? Seems like there is so much conflicting opinions on this topic with some saying it's fine if done properly and others saying don't do it ever. 

No but many friends and guys at my gym do. The consequences are brutal. A lot of psychological issues. For example, a buddy got huge, a ton more attention from young girls, and more gains in the gym. After he go off the cycle, he starter losing hair, it affected his natural testosterone, libido, and the attention from young girls declined. 

Some guys need drugs to turn their balls back on. Unless a pro bodybuilder, i don't see any point. 

@Lyubov citting off on beer, soyabeen and meat .

List of testastrome rich foods:

Testosterone boosters
Oatmeal
Almonds and chestnuts
Fish
Oysters
Beef liver
Honey
Pomogranate
Cinnamon
Grapes
Eggs
Ginger
Garlic
Onions
Green leafy vegetables
Brocolli
Cabbage
Dark chocolate
Watermelon
Spinach
Blueberries ans strawberries
Blackberries
Sun rays for vitamin D
Extra vergin olive oil
Green tea
Avocado
Apples
Arugula
Beet juice
1-4-2 breathing techniques
Blue light app on phone
Don't eat before sex
Lift weights.
Sleep
Intermediate fasting.

From a Pick up channel I watch, he interviewed a Test expert who runs a functional Test optimization clinic, and sees through the BS of big pharma, and how this really is a huge issue, recommend it.

Essentially, when you get older, TOT is defo something to look into. 

NOT STEROIDS though, the extreme doses of steroids will destroy your body, hence why Pro bodybuilders die so early. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Thanks for the information. I currently lift weights and eat alright... sleep could use work. I'll look into natural ways and get tested to see if I'm in a healthy range.