IJB063

Is Reality Real?

67 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

We don’t have conciousness. We are Consciousness. Consiousness is formless and dimensionless. You’re balls deep in your fantasies, lmao

What you are saying is plain stupid and obvious. You won't understand a damn thing with this 3D brain of yours. Start thinking 4D and you'll see that your life has been a fantasy. Moron.

Edited by Member

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Consciousness is not on the level of brain. It is beyond.

It is Absolute, not relative

Ok, stay in your relative 3D world and die like a pathetic human being. You have no clue of your potential. Keep on dreaming.

@Meta-Man Lol good luck bro. 

Someone always makes clear whether they simply have an intellectual understanding of these teachings, or have actually awakened themselves by how they act, and not what they say. Similar to that guy who kept exploding at people the other day. 

All people really need, is a good old fashioned awakening(s) and a few years of Integration, then all will be well ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

16 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

I’m no human being. I am Infinite Consciousness ;)

Thank you for displaying the highest potential

You are just bullshiting yourself. There's nothing to learn from you. Good luck with your 3D understanding, I'm tired of being brainwashed by people like you.

I am untouchable, ever lasting, pure potential, eternal nothing, absolutely free, completely undefined, infinitely fluid, Conscioussness.

Wherever I see I see myself, yet I am not here at all. I am You, playing tricks with myself  

This is gonna be my final addendum to this post

Was just listening to Leo's new video on "Life advice for Young People" and he mentioned this idea of reality being multi "perspectival" (first time I've heard that word), I thought that it was a good summary of the point I was trying to make from the man himself, so if your interested in this topic here's the link with the timestamp, so I recommend listening for a few mins from where I stamped the vid