Scholar

Can God love enough to endure Infinite Seperation?

123 posts in this topic

This is an interesting question to ponder.

Would god be so Loving to accept itself be put into a state of Eternal seperation, Eternal and Infinite Suffering in the state of one seperate entity that will never escape that state of suffering?

So in other words, literal eternal Hell? No progress, no evolution, no return to God? Only suffering, for all of eternity, without endß

Would you be able to Accept that?

Glory to Israel

Only the formless is Eternal. Suffering is form, so how could there be Eternal Hell? If that would exist you would already be living it right now. The nature of Eternity is impermanence. 

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

2 minutes ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Only the formless is Eternal. Suffering is form, so how could there be Eternal Hell? If that would exist you would already be living it right now. The nature of Eternity is impermanence. 

So Eternal Hell is impossible? Is God unable to create it, or is it chosen not to be created? If so, why if God is All Loving?

From what I know, Impermancence is a deliberate feature, not an inevitablity. It might be rendered Inevitable by the Creative Force, but I don't see that it truly is.

But this is not Total Acceptance.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Scholar

Would you do that to yourself? 

Are you...kinda?

I am not talking about metaphorical hell in terms of eventuall returning to God or remanifesting as bubbles of Consciousness that experience suffering.

I am talking about One Bubble that exists for Eternity, a bubble which never dissolves. A bubble which experiences Ultimate Pain and Terror, for Eternity.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar Time can only flow if things are impermanent. Otherwise how would you see the difference? By your logic, yes, Eternal hell exists. If you cut off your finger you will be in Eternal Hell for a couple of hours. And then you won’t. 

Elevators of my mind,

Loving you.

Just now, DaHonorableCourt said:

@Scholar Time can only flow if things are impermanent. Otherwise how would you see the difference? By your logic, yes, Eternal hell exists. If you cut off your finger you will be in Eternal Hell for a couple of hours. And then you won’t. 

I don't think we share the same understanding.

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Scholar

Yes, that’s what I thought you meant.  Would you do that to yourself?

If I was All-Loving, I would Love it and I would create it. If I was all Loving I would be Selfless enough to do that, so that I could express my Full Love.

Glory to Israel

Suffering is by definition a limited thing, so the unlimited nature of God will eventually always destroy this. Anything thats limited is limited.

If the devil (God) chooses Suffering, this is a bias. The unbiased Truth will always catch up.

Have faith in Shiva, the Supreme Destroyer of Evil :)

But hey don’t take my word for it.

Edited by DaHonorableCourt

Elevators of my mind,

Loving you.

1 minute ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Suffering is by definition a limited thing, so the unlimited nature of God will eventually always destroy this. Anything thats limited is limited.

If the devil (God) chooses Suffering, this is a bias. The unbiased Truth will always catch up.

I understand that this is what it was made to be, but if I was All Loving and had Ultimate Power, this is only one way I would express myself.

Glory to Israel

Here's a thread with this exact question, it may help you

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

26 minutes ago, Scholar said:

If I was All-Loving, I would Love it and I would create it. If I was all Loving I would be Selfless enough to do that, so that I could express my Full Love.

If you were all loving, you would make it so you eternally suffer in hell...?  This makes sense for you?

Still....would you do that to yourself ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Time to make MYSELF to be most epic possible. 

Absolutelly wonderful. 

He is right it so effortless vacation is small word. 

Lesbian or not indeed he is pulling my horns. Ok. So. What's the highest dream Possible. 

Also saving our asses from mahasamadhi crap because he sees where it leads. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Ok so lets do it. Love you Jed. Enough with games time to be freak of Nature. Tired of all this show I really am. 

Time to grab ? I guess. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

If you were all loving, you would make it so you eternally suffer in hell...?  This makes sense for you?

Still....would you do that to yourself ?

I don't think framing it this way makes sense. I wouldn't do many things because of my limted love. I wouldn't make people starve and suffer.

But from Ultimate Selflessness, I don't see how oce can say "No, I do not Accept Eternal Suffering, I do not Love Eternal Suffering!", rather one would Love Eternal Suffering as much as any other part of Creation. That would be true Selflessness. Therefore, the Infinite Expression could not be limited to a lack of Eternal Suffering.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Hell/suffering is falsehood. So you are asking whether falsehood could ever overpower Truth, which is absurd, since falsehood is an illusion. Truth always wins out in the end because it is true and falsehood is false.

Basically you are asking if falsehood can ever be True. To which the answer is an obvious no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hell/suffering is falsehood. So you are asking whether falsehood could ever overpower Truth, which is absurd, since falsehood is an illusion. Truth always wins out in the end because it is true and falsehood is false.

Basically you are asking if falsehood can ever be True. To which the answer is an obvious no.

But why was is deemed to be this way? Logic to me is unsatisfying, because the only way logic is logical is becaused it was deemed to be the way it is.

So I would have no problem in saying that something illogical could be the case. Yes, falsehood can be True. And if it cannot be, it can only not be because it was deemed to be this way.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

why was is deemed to be this way?

That's just the Absolute nature of God.

Awaken and you will understand why. It cannot be explained to you verbally. But once you awaken to what God is, it will all make 100% sense and you will realize that it cannot be otherwise.

Falsehood cannot ever be True.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.