Terell Kirby

Video Request: Spiral Dynamics Stage Red

8 posts in this topic

I recall Leo mentioning in his SD series that a video dedicated to stage Red was in the works. Hopefully we'll get his insights - can't wait for those juicy examples :-)

yeah, id like to hear his take on people like Bolsonaro, Duterte and other stage Red politicicans

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Would be curious about that as well. When we talk about a blue, orange or green person I always have a very clear picture in my mind. With red however.. sure we have the dictators, but what about the average red person? 

24 minutes ago, Godhead said:

Would be curious about that as well. When we talk about a blue, orange or green person I always have a very clear picture in my mind. With red however.. sure we have the dictators, but what about the average red person? 

Criminals, sociopaths, serious addicts, warlords etc. Dont demonize them though, we all have these traits in us, they just dont appear as much since most of us dont have to struggle to survive at the base level. But you can feel Red coming up when someone annoys you or cuts you off in traffic and you say FUCK OFF!

Dont look at me! Look inside!