WHO IS

Salvia, W-T-F, Consciousness IS No Joke!

65 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine for a moment that the entire universe is one single Infinite Mind. But this mind suffers from split personality disorder. This mind fractured itself into a trillion sub-minds which each imagine they are independent. But if ever this Infinite Mind awakens to itself, it will realize that all the "other" minds were always just fractures of itself. And then the Mind becomes ONE. The split personality disorder is healed.

Notice how you treat your body as a single whole unit. You don't think of your arm, your leg, your dick, and your head as all being different "others". You clearly see that they are all ONE unified whole. But someone who is fractured and thinks that the arm, leg, dick, and head are all separate things would say, "But that's solipsism to think that you are one unified body!" It's solipsism from his fractured perspective. But actually it's just holism from the higher, unified perspective.

Now extend that logic to the entire universe.

Thanks Leo I have a better idea now. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Given your lack of research and due diligence, you should not be doing psychedelics.

You are going to get yourself in trouble.

Ok, thanks for the honesty and heads up. I’ve been impulsive my whole life and I’m working on it. I didn’t realize I was being stupid and just blindly following you.? I’ll figure it out, thanks again ?

8 minutes ago, rlc said:

Ok, thanks for the honesty and heads up. I’ve been impulsive my whole life and I’m working on it. I didn’t realize I was being stupid and just blindly following you.? I’ll figure it out, thanks again ?

Have you ever done psychedelics? I think with 1 gram of magic mushrooms ? you will be alright no matter what. Thats a good starting point IMO. Watch out with 5-MeO. I’m not talking from experience but there are many trip reports online from people having horrible experiences(also extremely pleasant). Some guy even got chronic anxiety from it, and every time he remembers his trip, he gets a panic attack. Thats why I’m also very hesitant to try 5-MeO. I imagine it’s like the final boss of psychedelics.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

You can type that for yourself and read it ten times a day. Don't give me lessons. I didn't ask for your opinion anyways.  And you are unfunny as hell btw.  I feel like I want to vomit tbh. 

As a wise man in some parallel universe might have said..

Vomit yourself off yourself.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

14 hours ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Have you ever done psychedelics? I think with 1 gram of magic mushrooms ? you will be alright no matter what. Thats a good starting point IMO. Watch out with 5-MeO. I’m not talking from experience but there are many trip reports online from people having horrible experiences(also extremely pleasant). Some guy even got chronic anxiety from it, and every time he remembers his trip, he gets a panic attack. Thats why I’m also very hesitant to try 5-MeO. I imagine it’s like the final boss of psychedelics.

Yeah I stated earlier in thread I tried shrooms and it changed me for the better. It was prob 1-2g. I’ve already had chronic anxiety where I was afraid to leave my house, the day after I did shrooms I have no fear since. None. Nada. 0. Fears the biggest illusion ever. 

I’m without a doubt doing 5MeO. I’m just gonna do it right. Was asking for Leo’s research cause I was lazy and wanted to jump right in.