Inliytened1

Reality is a Mind - Materialists need to contemplate

187 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The question is already answering itself.  You can't say if a  tree falls does it even fall?  You just decide does it fall or not?.  The very proposition that you build your question on is that there is a tree that's falling and yet you ask does it fall?.  

explain it any further. 

EXACTLY.  The entire question is imaginary.  Now the only question left is to discover if that is true - for yourself.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If a tree falls in the forest with no one there or conscious of it - does it even happen?

Yes, it does.

I'm sorry that your paradigm doesn't allow this possibility, but the problem is on your paradigm's behalf, not on reality's. Your mind is incapable of grasping that it happens or how it happens, understandably so. But that doesn't mean it doesn't actually happen. Calling it imagination does not mean anything, because all thoughts are imaginary, and questions are thoughts. Therefore, the question itself is imaginary and the conclusion is imaginary too, so what do you expect?

You're confusing the map (your thoughts about God) for the territory (God itself). You just need to open your mind.  Open your Mind!!!!

1 minute ago, The observer said:

Yes, it does.

I'm sorry that your paradigm doesn't allow this possibility, but the problem is on your paradigm's behalf, not on reality's. Your mind is incapable of grasping that it happens or how it happens, understandably so. But that doesn't mean it doesn't actually happen. Calling it imagination does not mean anything, because all thoughts are imaginary, and questions are thoughts. Therefore, the question itself is imaginary and the conclusion is imaginary too, so what do you expect?

You're confusing the map (your thoughts about God) for the territory (God itself). You just need to open your mind.  Open your Mind!!!!

Really? How does it happen outside your mind? What would it be outside of the perception of it? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, The observer said:

Yes, it does.

No it doesn’t. I am the infinite consciousness , if i dont see you, you are not exist.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Really? How does it happen outside your mind? What would it be outside of the perception of it? 

We should ask him if he is not exist, can he be aware of these conversations? Lol

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Really?

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How does it happen outside your mind?

I didn't say it does. But I did say that your paradigm is problematic.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What would it be outside of the perception of it? 

The perception of its effects instead of the actual phenomenon.

3 minutes ago, The observer said:

No.  Isness.  Enlightenment.  Keep contemplating.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Nahm What about symbol of Yin Yan symbol “The white dot in the black area and the black dot in the white area connote coexistence and unity of opposites to form a whole. The curvy line signifies that there are no absolute separations between the two opposites. The yin-yang symbol, then, embodies both sides: duality, paradox, unity in diversity, change, and harmony”? :) 

Also, there’s a “hidden” transcendent yet often missed facet on that symbol. 

21 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Ultimately, all is divine neutrality, superseding any dualistic conceptions. Simple. 

Nothing’s divine about neutrality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

if i dont see you, you are not exist.

Of course, tell that to your friend who gives unexpected slaps on the neck all the time.

6 minutes ago, The observer said:

There is no actual phenomenon, only its effects

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  Isness.  Enlightenment.

You really mistake the map for the territory. Maybe that's what enlightenment means after all; Not being able to distinguish between your understanding of reality and reality itself.

You just need to open your mind.  Open your mind!!!! Also, you should watch Leo's video on his blog. I guess it's called: All understanding is metaphorical.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Keep contemplating.

I activate Mirror Force.

MirrorForce-YS18-EN-C-1E.png

16 minutes ago, Osaid said:

There is no actual phenomenon, only its effects

Care to elaborate?

Just now, The observer said:

You really mistake the map for the territory. Maybe that's what enlightenment means after all; Not being able to distinguish between your understanding of reality and reality itself.

You just need to open your mind.  Open your mind!!!! Also, you should watch Leo's video on his blog. I guess it's called: All understanding is metaphorical.

I activate Mirror Force.

MirrorForce-YS18-EN-C-1E.png

Haha.  You put me in an existential bind.  If I'm bothered by this than you (myself) wins and i defeat myself by believing there is others.  If i don't then i let myself remain deceived.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha.  You put me in an existential bind.  If I'm bothered by this than you (myself) wins and i defeat myself by believing there is others.  If i don't then i let myself remain deceived.

You're imagining that existential bind. It doesn't actually exist, right? Or does it?

@The observer There's nothing outside of awareness. You will find a fallen tree but it never actually fell, the assumption that it fell at some point outside of your awareness is extrapolation. Sure, it's useful to think that it fell, but it didn't actually happen. That's just a story you tell yourself to explain why a tree is on the ground.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

24 minutes ago, The observer said:

Of course, tell that to your friend who gives unexpected slaps on the neck all the time.

I have no friends like that we usually hand shake or respect each other to tell hi. Lol

1 minute ago, The observer said:

You're imagining that existential bind. It doesn't actually exist, right? Or does it?

I'm imagining it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:
1 hour ago, James123 said:

Also, there’s a “hidden” transcendent yet often missed facet on that symbol. 

Can you explain it? Thanks :) 

Edited by James123

25 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@The observer There's nothing outside of awareness. You will find a fallen tree but it never actually fell, the assumption that it fell at some point outside of your awareness is extrapolation. Sure, it's useful to think that it fell, but it didn't actually happen. That's just a story you tell yourself to explain why a tree is on the ground.

Exactly.  Direct experience is Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

@The observer There's nothing outside of awareness.

Alright, well, what is awareness? And how do you distinguish it from thought?

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

@The observer You will find a fallen tree but it never actually fell, the assumption that it fell at some point outside of your awareness is extrapolation.

And what about this extrapolation? Why do you allow the mind to get away with it? Why the double standards?

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

@The observer Sure, it's useful to think that it fell, but it didn't actually happen. That's just a story you tell yourself to explain why a tree is on the ground.

Sure, it's useful to think that it didn't actually fall, but it did actually happen. That's just a story you tell yourself to explain why you can't explain why a tree is on the ground.