Aquarius

Subliminals are really working

10 posts in this topic

There are people saying subliminals are not working. Don't be fooled.. there are actually people trying to keep it secret. Cause it works so well.

My boyfriend used subliminals for a month now. We had a playlist together but I couldn't listen cause I wasn't home and had no phone for 5 weeks. 

He got pale skin, scar removal, feline eyes, slightly reddish hair, sharper facial looks, smoother skin... Wow. 

He even made me squirt today.. God knows what else he listened to! xD 

Some subliminals like eye colour change can work in 2 years ... others work in 1 day or first listen. Especially chakra ones work fast. 

The subconscious mind is powerful as hell

Genesis 27:27-29

On 5/17/2020 at 9:48 PM, Aquarius said:

There are people saying subliminals are not working. Don't be fooled.. there are actually people trying to keep it secret. Cause it works so well.

My boyfriend used subliminals for a month now. We had a playlist together but I couldn't listen cause I wasn't home and had no phone for 5 weeks. 

He got pale skin, scar removal, feline eyes, slightly reddish hair, sharper facial looks, smoother skin... Wow. 

He even made me squirt today.. God knows what else he listened to! xD 

Some subliminals like eye colour change can work in 2 years ... others work in 1 day or first listen. Especially chakra ones work fast. 

Which youtube channel(s) do you use to listen to them?

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

I've never really trusted subliminals. You put your faith into the integrity of the creator. You never know what could be hidden in some of them, it's interesting though. I've experienced with it before, but never saw particular results. Thanks for letting us know that he made you squirt btw!

Edited by traveler

I do use them for a while, continue to use them every day, life-changind stuff.

5 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I do use them for a while, continue to use them every day, life-changind stuff.

What subliminals are you using? 

@DreamScape I know, right??

@apparentlynoself My favourites are Quadible Integrity, Warlock Frequencies and Frequency Wizard. Also Velmental Audio. 

@Arzack Well, maybe. But I might not seek Nirvana just yet. Or maybe I've been there and now I'm just playing the game of life? ;)

@traveler Haha yes he made me squirt. It's possible to make a woman squirt without touching her vageygey xD I felt awkward to share that, but I thought it's a good insight.. he claims latino music changed his lifestyle? not a subliminal, but music is powerful too!

@Recursoinominado Who you listening from?

@remember not sure what you mean by sublingual. Well yeah that too, sublingual, but I use ones with energy work and universal mantra and sigil works like Subliminal Warlock. And I achieved great stuff that seemed like miracle. But I wasn't a dedicated listener. I listen to simple subs made by youtube community members, but also professional ones. I used to be a creator too just had no time. I had quite a few channels and people got results from mine. Very happy to change lives. :) 

@Recursoinominado I also make my own. With simple audacity and recording my own voice or robot voice. Eh. :) 

6 minutes ago, remember said:

@Aquarius some meds especially homeopathic are taken sublingual, because of the receptors there, not actually sure if substances also get better absorbed there, but i guess it has sth to do with precuing. maybe the saliva binds it better and because of enzymes...so it can be better absorbed when swallowed. it’s actually a good question why. but i guess its because of sensoric precues or maybe the lymphatic system...

That was my first thought. I did sublingual melatonin and I overdosed to hard that I went on a psychedelic trip. Lmao was cool. 

I never took psychedelics before. I don't think I ever will. If I want a trip I just don't take my meds. *shrug*

I'm on so many psychiatric drugs... today I got my injection. It's sad how it's limiting the insights I get from God....