Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

The God has no "needs" Delusion

13 posts in this topic

Usually humanity has default/pre-established "beliefs" what God is and supposed to be. One of which is this :

• Default assumption 1.) God has no needs:       If God has no "needs" why did God create our world and us then? As we can see it seems/looks-like that God "HAS" "needs". if God didnt, why would God create a world such as ours and us and keep it running?

Also, as humans we have most of the time a "positive-bias" when we choose our "beliefs", for example, we like to think that life-destiny-God etc. is on OUR side; look at when two sides go to war against each other and both of the sides is convinced that God is on THEIR side. 
I call it "wishful-thinking", we like to believe in things which makes our hearts to be at peace and happy. Therefore, to be objective in our thinking we have to DROP all of this default-wishful thinking about God all-together.  

It is logical to assume that "infinity"- a state which has no beginning and end, existed and will exist forever. It is that constant variable which is before our world because contrary to our world it always IS. If anything, our world of entropy, of beginnings and ends, might be the "illogical" thing. Things in our of world of entropy "appear" to "be", they come and go, they pop into existence and vanish, so ask yourself are the things in this world really "being" or are they "appearing" to "being"?

At the same time we need to first realize what we are, we are conscious Beings, everyone to different extent. And we as individual points of consciousness are experiencing "reality" - a projection which is projected onto our senses. Now lets ask ourselves further, where from is the reality our senses "sense" is projected from? Then we can assume that there is "third" person/party/consciousness/Being(s) which projects this particular earth reality onto our senses. 

Now, we have many different questions, such as , WHO, HOW, WHY?

Who? We dont know.    How? We dont know either.       Why? Now this is very interesting. Why would we be created and put into such an imperfect world as earth-realm? Why is it so important that whoever is projecting this realm onto us, is ok with going into such extreme inhumane experiments? Therefore I think the assumption that "God" has no needs is kind of not true. 

If God had no needs, why would God bother letting so many Beings on earth though so much pain and suffering? Therefore I have to ask myself, what is this Huge-Need, that God have to get and goes though such extreme ways to get it? 

Doesnt it make God look "desperate"? 

God is bored AF and a desperate wanker. Nothing personal here 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

I also used to believe God were an accident trying to forget existence by torturing itself, but I think the answer is less scary than that. Wanting and being are both the same thing. Consciousness wants to be Love since this is the only thing intelligence seeks. God wants you to experience the best life possible, but it comes with the price of balance. Love is, in an unbiased and nonsexual way, not something straightforwardly pleasant and easy, it's a lot of painful hardwork. It eventually becomes magnificent by the fact you wouldn't trade anything for it while it gets back to you.

Edited by gswva

@WHO IS god is infinite. It can suffer at deepest level and joy from highest level. All is it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There is no such entity , there is divine life force, but it didn't make itself, just the way it is

There's a Prophetic tradition popular in Sufi circles where God says:

" I was a secret and I wished to be known, so I created creation "

I think that succinctly but perfectly encapsulates my thoughts on this subject

these are limited point of view questions 

to ask more profund and relevant questions lets deep-dive into the mechanics of life itself

2 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

these are limited point of view questions 

to ask more profund and relevant questions lets deep-dive into the mechanics of life itself

Good idea :)

Could you please give a deep question that we could discuss/contemplate?

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

Good idea :)

Could you please give a deep question that we could discuss/contemplate?

here's one ..

"what is the best possible spiritual path one's can possibly follow?"

1 minute ago, Verdesbird said:

here's one ..

"what is the best possible spiritual path one's can possibly follow?"

The one that leads to attaining immortality, immortal life so to speak. Because right now, our status is pretty lame, we have to think about survival at all times, because we are in these homo-sapien bodies, which are very fragile creatures, who require so many things/conditions just to be able to exist for one more day. 

If we are our bodies, body dies we die. Which would mean that, we have a chance of immortal existence, IF only we are NOT our bodies. 

Yes as Full God Infinite Conciousness I have no needs which also means right now I can't have them. That's very True. Perfect thing can't have needs or is deficient in any way. 

No freakin wonder I question dream continuation so much. 

10/10 trick. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yes, God has no needs... hmm(in yoda voice)... yes.. I see, of course, AND yet we are here. ;)

Edited by WHO IS

Imagine I decide to be like lavender or guy with only 2 shirts and one background. 

Client comes and starts to talk. 

For me it will be like. Lie, another lie, bullshit, ignorance, delusion, another lie, some more lies oh problems I see, lies etc. 

Wait a second please stay there. Let me go to basement will come back in short. Please just give me a minute. 

Then I enter basement and here it is shotgun or zen stick. 

Ok this time I will be kind. 

Then I enter room and shoot client. 

Yeah God's work. Go help. 

(will rather continue slamming my head against the wall, less stress + might help me forget ) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity