Brivido

10 gold nuggets from my last mushroom trip

10 posts in this topic

What follows is a list of the most important insights that I have gathered from my last mushroom trip.

1. Healing means healing the idea of separation. The idea of separation is what gives birth to every fear that a human being can possibly experience.

2. Physical and mental problems are caused by fear, which creates an energy block, tenses up the body/mind and gives birth to the particular illness.  

2. To heal yourself both physically and mentally you need to learn to love the thing that you hate, become one with it. Through the power of love anything can be done. That's how a mystic is able to perform a miracle. It's just a matter of how much you are able to love.

3. Learn to make love with your problems (become one with them) and they will cease to be problems. While tripping, when you make love with the "negative" the "negative" will dissolve into oneness and you will experience a cosmic orgasm. In every day life, if you love your struggles they will cease to be perceived as struggles, or disappear altogether. That's the whole idea of manifestation and the law of attraction.  

4. The only thing that dies at the moment of "death" is the idea of separation, the idea of "you".

5. "You" don't really want to become enlightened, because that would mean "you" as a separate entity will cease to exist.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

6. To experience love, stop telling yourself that love is not present. Give up all your imagined stories that create a boundary between you and love/reality.

7. All the struggles that you experience in life are caused by your inability to love.

8. All fears are imaginary. You construct fear so that you will be able to keep existing as the ego. There is fundamentally nothing to be scared of. When you trip, the hardest fear to give up is the fear of death. If you don't give it up, you are going to be in for a rough ride.

9. In my experience, mushrooms are amazing to do energy work. When I was tripping I only had to focus on a particular energy block that I was feeling in my body, love it, breath into it, and feel the energy start to flow again. 

10. I became aware of how tensed up and fearful I am in every day life. Even in the way that I breath, walk or stand up there is fear. Fear manifest itself in your body/mind in different ways. After the trip, you have to consciously work on the ways that fear manifest itself in you, to change permanently.

Psychedelics are just incredible. This trip felt like 10 years of spiritual/personal growth condensed in 4 hours. I hope this is food for thought. 

Nice! I too became consciouss for the first time in a psychedelic of the of the fear I have inside the body. From there I was able to start adressing it and healing

Love it when I see such a good "use" of psychedelics :o:)

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

This trip felt like 10 years of spiritual/personal growth condensed in 4 hours. I hope this is food for thought. 

10 gr shrooms just last 4 hours? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

10 gr shrooms just last 4 hours? 

I did one gram of dehydrated mushroom. I am really sensitive to psychedelics, one gram for me is enough to enter a non-dual state. Every one has a different brain chemistry. Yes, for me a mushroom trip lasts about 4 hours. The breakthrough usually happens at the third hour mark. The first two hours are preparatory for the break through and it usually consists of me facing my own fears, then "I" enter the "kingdom of God". In the last hour, when it starts to wear off, I am able to make sense of the experience and collect insights. Of course, for the rest of the day I am in an "afterglow" state.

Awesome, thank you! I love the ways you explained these. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Brivido Ah dude, thanks for posting that. I felt my heart chakra being activated as I was reading it. I totally agree that we need to answer everything with love. Set love as our intention every time. Love every part of ourselves and re-integrate the shadow. Your words expressed it perfectly. That must have been a hell of a trip :) 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Do you have any idea why? Do you use shrooms constantly? 

I can't even fathom what 10 grams would do to me, no wonder your trip was that long. I always set clear intentions before I trip, in this one my intentions were to understand what healing is. I think that if you set the intention to do energy work, that's what your going to get from the trip. I did LSD three times but is too taxing to my body, I prefer mushrooms.

29 minutes ago, Brivido said:

before I trip, in this one my intentions were to understand what healing is. I think that if you set the intention to do energy

Oh i got it. I did darkness retreat to myself at that time i used high dosage shrooms in order to lose myself. Lol. Not for healing. But i become super consciousness human being at that level i was healing my heart. Lol. Because i have a chronic heart disease. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."