Monde

Reality is not infinite

46 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here can have an experience of something being finite. But in actuality, everything is infinite. Always and forever.

Isn't "actuality" is the same as direct experience? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Isn't "actuality" is the same as direct experience? 

One, not the same.

You are having your own, unique experience of actuality - directly; here and now.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

The design of the apparent universe is so that humans drink the apparent water and breathe apparent air, so what? 

It’s all dreamstuff

So what?  So that your beliefs about reality being a dream and that there's no difference between stuff doesn't help you at practically. You have to still obey the apparent laws and dualistic nature of reality whether you like it or not(so long as you wanna live in it at least) . So then what's the point of calling it a dream? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

One, not the same.

You are having your own, unique experience of actuality - directly; here and now.

Yes I am. But back to the point.. I'm still thirsty even though I drank an infinite cup of water!! How do you reconcile that? 

-Osho

@Someone here The you who feels thirst has always been thirsty. Will always be thirsty.

The you that is not thirsty has never been thirsty. Will never be thirsty.

Pay attention to the shifts, if you wish to see how exactly things "come and go".

Hint: they do not. Everything is already and always here, now.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here The you who feels thirst has always been thirsty. Will always be thirsty.

The you that is not thirsty has never been thirsty. Will never be thirsty.

Pay attention to the shifts, if you wish to see how exactly things "come and go".

Hint: they do not. Everything is already and always here, now.

This is not correct. Things do shift and come and go always and in constant flow.  Nothing is static. No thing is static. Get rid of this principle and see how you fail in life immediately.. You have to go to the work tommorw at 6 am?  Oh no there is no such thing as tomorrow and 6 am.. But is there really isn't?! 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It is not a belief. Lose all your beliefs and this ‘knowing’ is all that remains. 

It helps me practically because it means I’m not the body. I’m all there is, was and ever will be. I am immortal. I am God. I am Infinite. I am Eternal. I am That.

This world is just a game. I’m no longer restricted by the belief that this dreamscape is real and I will die. I am not afraid anymore. What a relief! This is where the fun starts! Let’s play!

There’s a party in Heaven.

You’re invited ?

Enjoy!  

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This is not correct. Things do shift and come and go always and in constant flow.  Nothing is static. No thing is static. Get rid of this principle and see how you fail in life immediately.. You have to go to the work tommorw at 6 am?  Oh no there is no such thing as tomorrow and 6 am.. But is there really isn't?! 

Experience is real, as I said. Whatever and however you experience "it" is totally legit and real (to you). 

This is not about avoidance or denial. 

Tomorrow, most likely, will come. And if you "have to" get up at 6am and go to work, that will probably happen too.

But by the time tomorrow 6am comes...guess what? It will be NOW.

This is about becoming one with the moment. Being present.

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Experience is real, as I said. Whatever and however you experience "it" is totally legit and real (to you). 

This is not about avoidance or denial. 

Tomorrow, most likely, will come. And if you "have to" get up at 6am and go to work, that will probably happen too.

But by the time tomorrow 6am comes...guess what? It will be NOW.

This is about becoming one with the moment. Being present.

Whatever you said doesnt change anything man, if well be honest. We still would need to do boring shit to make a living and suffer until we die. 

Wage cage is real. And having to pay for rent and food is real too. 

We can say all kinds of smart things to each other, but these smart things dont help our situation on earth. 

@Someone here Duality, non duality, consciousness is all you. Your body is you, your ego is you, you created the body and the universe. Because consciousness is infinite. You are infinite. God is the weak person who will go to work tomorrow 6 am, ask questions about his coffee, is the flower, is new born puppy, is confused about enlightenment, is already enlightened and is the words we are talking now. It is all you. Thats it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Whatever you said doesnt change anything man, if well be honest. We still would need to do boring shit to make a living and suffer until we die. 

We can say all kinds of smart things to each other, but these smart things dont help our situation on earth. 

When you live these “smart things” rather than intellectualizing about them, they most certainly help our situation on Earth. Bliss, happiness, love and truth are available right now, regardless of form. This is a radical possibility many do not see. 

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Of course it is not going to change anything. Because you are not even aware everything is you. The rent that you paying is you. Body feels the pain, but it depends on you to suffer from the pain. You are the creator, and created yourself miserable life :) lol go for it :) suffer till this body dies, and when it dies you realize you cant go anywhere except the place you were seeing right before you die. And you will realize all is your dream, which is a small tiny thought like a fart of baby. 

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

It changes everything.

Hell yea. Even it makes dying better, if the person no enlightened, at least they know what is gonna be, facing with selfless infinite self. Like dancing with music death for me anymore. 

Just now, Meta-Man said:

@James123

The body is just a loosely worn garment ;)

Yeah, then guys stop eating and doing all the bodily things, sarcasm. death doesnt exist, so who cares right? sarcasm

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You could realize you’re not doing. You are not inside this body. Being a body = suffering. Your true body is Consciousness.

I see no distinction between me and my body. Body is like a vessel where the infinite becomes finite.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

A wise  man once said " I don't know anything except one thing that I don't know anything."

????

10 minutes ago, Member said:

I see no distinction between me and my body. Body is like a vessel where the infinite becomes finite

You are the everything that you see at the moment. Your body and your house. Body is the tool for you to feel the duality. You are the awareness seeing itself. 

12 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yeah, then guys stop eating and doing all the bodily things, sarcasm. death doesnt exist, so who cares right? sarcasm

Lol. You think you are control of your body or life? :) body is a just tool for non duality to feel duality. But both is me. If body dies i will continue non stop, it wont end. I wont end. There is 6 billion bodies, million of animals, nature all is me. If the body dies, it dies. Why should i even consider not to eat and kill this body? That mean is, i am still in this body or consider myself as this body. I am all. Thats why body does whatever it is supposed to. I am just the watcher and feel through body. 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. You think you are control of your body or life? :) body is a just tool for non duality to feel duality. But both is me. If body dies i will continue non stop, it wont end. I wont end. There is 6 billion bodies, million of animals, nature all is me. If the body dies, it dies. Why should i even consider not to eat and kill this body? That mean is, i am still in this body or consider myself as this body. I am all. Thats why body does whatever it is supposed to. I am just the watcher and feel through body. 

Man, with all respect, do you realize that with such logic, the body wants to kill out of rage/jelousy/domination etc, let the body kill and do its thing, im just observing, I aint taking control. Or the body sees a young fertile woman, yeah let it go jump on her and do its things, like the dogs do, those damn dogs got it figured out, living in the moment doing whatever the heck the want with no restrictions and self control.

With such thinking, there is no responsibility. There would be chaos on earth. 

Edited by WHO IS

10 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

With such thinking, there is no responsibility. There would be chaos on earth. 

Brother if you know that you are me, and everything, and everyone knows that how can be any chaos? I am not trying to convince you. Just trying to open you up be mire powerful, whatever happens to body it happens to it, not to you. Additionally, domt forget, if everyone knows that they are everything and god, there will be no duality. Because, when you born, no one will give you name, tell you that you are human, have a purpose or have to survive. Thats why god created the devil. Otherwise it can never find himself. 

10 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Man, with all respect, do you realize that with such logic, the body wants to kill out of rage/jelousy/domination etc, let the body kill and do its thing, im just observing, I aint taking control. Or the body sees a young fertile woman, yeah let it go jump on her and do tis things, oike the dogs do, those damn dogs got it figured out, living in the moment doing whatever the heck the want with no restrictions and self control.

What are you in control of? You have billions of cells in the body. Body can die next second. You telling me now, you thinking you can walk anywhere you want, or move you arms, that mean is you are in control? This body created based on ego and survival mechanism. It is robot brother. How many time you didn’t know what you did while you talking on the phone. I am sure that 90% of day, you dont know what you are doing because of your thoughts. Body does it automatically. You multitask everything but not aware when you doing both actions at the same time, body just moves while you concentrate on something different. So how do you control the body? As an example, touch your left arm, did you feel your right foot when you touch your left arm? NO. Because you are not the body, you are the thing, which is aware of the body. If you are body you must feel your liver, both legs, brain and everything at the same time with you associated yourself with the body. 

Edited by James123