Monde

Reality is not infinite

46 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Brother if you know that you are me, and everything, and everyone knows that how can be any chaos? I am not trying to convince you. Just trying to open you up be mire powerful, whatever happens to body it happens to it, not to you. Additionally, domt forget, if everyone knows that they are everything and god, there will be no duality. Because, when you born, no one will give you name, tell you that you are human, have a purpose or have to survive. Thats why god created the devil. Otherwise it can never find himself. 

What are you in control of? You have billions of cells in the body. Body can die next second. You telling me now, you thinking you can walk anywhere you want, or move you arms, that mean is you are in control? This body created based on ego and survival mechanism. It is robot brother. How many time you didn’t know what you did while you talking on the phone. I am sure that 90% of day, you dont know what you are doing because of your thoughts. Body does it automatically. You multitask everything but not aware when you doing both actions at the same time, body just moves while you concentrate on something different. So how do you control the body? 

Brother :),

I think we are thinking alike, but a little different angle, please hear me out. As we can see the body is its own bio-organism. It has its own wansts, food, sex, etc. Now when i say control, what I mean is that we can control the body to a limited extent. 

But letting body do whatever it likes and just observe it, I think that would bring chaos. Because for example, the human body likes domination, just like other animal. So lets say ones body wants to attack a woman, dominate her beat her and then rape her. The body is biologically programmed being ok with doing such things, because in the end its a animal species. 

But here is the "control" part comes, You can using your consiousness choose to stop the body from doing this and this is GOOD and healthy thing to do. Letting the human body do whatever it likes and just observe it, will lead into situations such as I mentioned with the rape for example. 

26 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are the everything that you see at the moment. Your body and your house. Body is the tool for you to feel the duality. You are the awareness seeing itself. 

If I am everything I see right now, then I'm finite/limited because I'm unable to see past & future. What do you think happens with you after your body dies?

Edited by Member

Yes Reality is not infinite in the common sense of that word. Such Finity and infinity are abstractions of mind.

But Reality is infinite in the sense that it has no limiting feature or dimension.

Notice the word 'infinite'. It is not a word with positive feature. It implies the lack or absence of (in) a condition (finite)

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

17 minutes ago, Member said:

f I am everything I see right now, then I'm finite/limited because I'm unable to see past & future. What do you think happens with you after your body dies?

As an example, you think that you are seeing from your eyes now, left your body and think that you are in front of your body looking at yourself as nothing but you are aware as nothing and everything is you. When you die you wont be able to go anywhere and you will be right there (the place you die). wherever your head is (Because, you think you are seeing from the eyes) you will become everything what you seeing at the moment, which is you. You will realize you are the creator, everything you see is you, there is nothing except you( non duality). After that you will get bored of it and create the duality to feel something is exist except you. You will be exist forever as an awareness. All emotions , duality and non duality is you. Just your perfect video game with vr. Lol

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

As an example, you think that you are seeing from your eyes now, left your body and think that you are in front of your body looking at yourself as nothing but you are aware as nothing and everything is you. When you die you wont be able to go anywhere and you will be right there (the place you die). wherever your head is (Because, you think you are seeing from the eyes) you will become everything what you seeing at the moment, which is you. You will realize you are the creator, everything you see is you, there is nothing except you( non duality). After that you will get bored of it and create the duality to feel something is exist except you. You will be exist forever as an awareness. All emotions , duality and non duality is you. Just your perfect video game with vr. Lol

Brothter, on what is based your conviction about this?

27 minutes ago, WHO IS said:
32 minutes ago, James123 said:

Brother :),

I think we are thinking alike, but a little different angle, please hear me out. As we can see the body is its own bio-organism. It has its own wansts, food, sex, etc. Now when i say control, what I mean is that we can control the body to a limited extent. 

But letting body do whatever it likes and just observe it, I think that would bring chaos. Because for example, the human body likes domination, just like other animal. So lets say ones body wants to attack a woman, dominate her beat her and then rape her. The body is biologically programmed being ok with doing such things, because in the end its a animal species. 

But here is the "control" part comes, You can using your consiousness choose to stop the body from doing this and this is GOOD and healthy thing to do. Letting the human body do whatever it likes and just observe it, will lead into situations such as I mentioned with the rape for example. 

You damn right, you never know what’s gonna happen. But when you have direct experience with non duality, you see that you create the life from love, i used to hate people just love myself. But that love destroyed my ego, i burned days believe me. This is not normal love. You cut your hand, you cant feel it because of love. Everything is me, thats why i love everbody. Even you, i am explaining something to myself, because when you die, if you cant surrender, you wont have any choice to remember  about my words and will remember them. And you will realize that i was you and only your imagination . You will thank to yourself at that moment :) purpose of creation is love, unconditional love. Helping you make me contemplates and lowers my ego. Because i know everything, explaining something to you makes me feel less me, i canjust meditate and stay still. And hear me out, when you are non dual, you have all the power everything is you entire universe, EVERYTHING. But not hing is around except you. Thats why in Quran says god create us to see itself. Additionally, It needs human to find himself, but human is god too, because created by it and nothing. This all process is you, which is self love and love to creation. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."