Aaron p

30mg 5meo Rectal Administration

100 posts in this topic

As of late all of my attempts to administer 5meo any way other than vaping have not been successful. I tried injecting 10mg in each nostril of 5meo dissolved in vinegar...nothing. as a last ditch attempt to try administer it any other way I did 30mg 5meo freebase dissolved in vinegar up the butt.

I thought, I may as well play with the variables incase it's one of those. So I chose a different seating angle, used a good bit more vinegar and injected it shallowly AND deeply (moved the syringe about during administration.

Annndddddd............

Nothing ??? I may have to just settle with vaping this amazing substance. Does anyone else have this problem?

(With regards to the trip duration, I was thinking...even though I'll be using a lot more product, I could do 2 vaped trips at a time to extend the trip duration to mimic that of a rectally administered trip...ofcourse being careful to re-dose after the first trip is over)

Would there be a problem with the type of vinegar? Any last minute advice anyone would care to give? 

Edited by Aaron p

Very odd

Maybe your body is immune to it entirely given your genetics/metabolism.

How sensitive are you to other psychedelics?? Have you ever reached a breakthrough on any substance, and if so, at what dose?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe I have the same problem, I tried 3 times low dose rectal with HCL. I use a black micro scoop (6-10 mg). Nothing happens.

Can you look at the two pictures below is this not enough for a threshold dose? What would normally happens to you with this low dose?

IMG_20200503_210645.jpgIMG_20200503_211208 (1).jpg

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler That dose is too low. Ramp up higher.

@Leo Gura Ok but should I not experience something on low dose like this? How many of these litle crumbs should I add so that I can exerience a threshold dose (= first little effects, so that I know that it works). I just want to test the waters, as I already told.

Also there are tiny tiny particles swimming in water, this hcl cannot dissolve fully, even if I stir for 5 minutes

@Dand as far as my research goes, both ways have their advantages and disadvantages. I think this really depends on the person in the end how he wanna approach this 5 meo.  What do you think of my dose? Is it really too low to experience anything? I estimate that this must be around 2-4 mg.

@Aaron p sorry that I push my problem into your topic. Just wanted to show that you are not alone with this problem

Edited by OBEler

@Dutch guy So you have the same problem, interesting. Which method do you use? All three rectal hcl and nothing happens? 10 mg MEO, this has to be 3 times  my dose as in the picture, if my eyes measure correctly.

@Dutch guy Here you see my finger to have a better look at my dosage. For me weighing is also challenging, I use only cups and make fotos from it to remember the last dose. So how many do I need for a threshold dose

finger.jpg

Edited by OBEler

@Dutch guy ok please report here, would be interesting to know what the first low dose effects of 5 meo are. Good to know someone here is in the same situation like me, plugging more and more until you get a threshold dose of 5 meo for the first time.

Hope this threshold dose will not hit you like a tzunami :)

Good luck!

Edited by OBEler

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very odd

Maybe your body is immune to it entirely given your genetics/metabolism.

How sensitive are you to other psychedelics?? Have you ever reached a breakthrough on any substance, and if so, at what dose?

@Leo Gura 2 grams of shrooms (most I've done) very little visuals, mostly feelings.

200ug LSD barely any visuals at all...just feelings and thoughts.

I've plugged ketamine before (noticably less intense). 

I've broke through on DMT a few times at around 50 but it's chaotic af. Don't like it. 5meo is absolutely perfect, other than the trip duration. I will experiment to see if I can simulate longer trips with equal, back to back trips. No more than 3 at a time. I shall see

Edited by Aaron p

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Ok but should I not experience something on low dose like this? How many of these litle crumbs should I add so that I can exerience a threshold dose (= first little effects, so that I know that it works). I just want to test the waters, as I already told.

Also there are tiny tiny particles swimming in water, this hcl cannot dissolve fully, even if I stir for 5 minutes

@Dand as far as my research goes, both ways have their advantages and disadvantages. I think this really depends on the person in the end how he wanna approach this 5 meo.  What do you think of my dose? Is it really too low to experience anything? I estimate that this must be around 2-4 mg.

@Aaron p sorry that I push my problem into your topic. Just wanted to show that you are not alone with this problem

@OBEler your not pushing your problem onto my topic man haha ♥️ just like high school musical...We're All In This Together. For me, brother, smoking 5meo is still very comfortable around 10-15mg as long as i bring my mind to centeredness during the come-up. Now that I've kinda established that I [frustratingly] cannot plug or snort my 5meo I'm gonna do a 3 day retreat, do 15mg the first day, 20 the next then 25 the next. If I achieve a breakthrough on 25 I will do another 25mg trip straight after (as long as I'm comfortable). I will hopefully induce an enlightenment experience within the next fortnight ♥️

(I'm having lots of work to do with my college ATM though so I'm gonna have to focus on that to ? annoying. Everyone else is getting predicted grades instead of continuing their coursework cuz of virus...and we are the only ones who aren't. Not fair.) 

(Also I find the same with hcl. My 5meo hcl wasn't soluble at all...)

Edited by Aaron p

8 hours ago, Dand said:

What's the harm in starting at a low dose?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with starting low.

I just said that amount is not enough for a significant trip.

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

Maybe I have the same problem, I tried 3 times low dose rectal with HCL. I use a black micro scoop (6-10 mg). Nothing happens.

Can you look at the two pictures below is this not enough for a threshold dose? What would normally happens to you with this low dose?

This is what it was like with me.

6-10mg = no effects.

15-25mg = ego death

30mg = God/Infinity

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space interesting, thanks! I dont want ego death now. Just little first effects to see how 5 meo feels like. I need to weight extra carefully not to get into ego death area

some people on this form said low dose 5 meo can be very blissfully low dose. Hope between 10 - 15 mg I will get this experience

@Dutch guy thanks for your report, this helps me to understand that it is normal to have no effects in "low dose". I ask me what your first effects will be, if they will total strong or very soft. I will test in some days and also post my report here.

I buyed microscoops for better measurement by the way, here is someone who calculated average measurement of 5 meo dmt for each measuring spoon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/5MeODMT/comments/6ctodn/advice_on_precise_measurements_of_5meodmt_dosages/

Are here some other people on this forum who tried rectal low dose 5 MEO ? Please share your experience, this would help  :)

Edited by OBEler

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Dutch guy thanks for your report, this helps me to understand that it is normal to have no effects in "low dose". I ask me what your first effects will be, if they will total strong or very soft. I will test in some days and also post my report here.

I buyed microscoops for better measurement by the way, here is someone who calculated average measurement of 5 meo dmt for each measuring spoon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/5MeODMT/comments/6ctodn/advice_on_precise_measurements_of_5meodmt_dosages/

Are here some other people on this forum who tried rectal low dose 5 MEO ? Please share your experience, this would help  :)

@OBEler I wish I could get rectal admin. To work. Unfortunate but sure. I also have a gram of DPT on the way so I'll try rectal dosing with that. Quite annoying but I'll make it work. 

On 5/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Space said:

This is what it was like with me.

6-10mg = no effects.

15-25mg = ego death

30mg = God/Infinity

@Space I can't wait to do a breakthrough dose. Vaping is obviously a lot faster and hard hitting but I've found that if I remain centered/focused it nearly feels like I can slow it down a bit. I'll be giving a report after my first 3 day retreat

@Dutch guy Yes vaping may be good for healing and breakthroughs but not for beginners who are not ready for a breakthrough or other ego death experiences.

As far as my research goes, plugging should be therefore best option for beginners like me who just want to test the waters. Or are there other opinions on this?

1 hour ago, Dutch guy said:

I heard a guy on youtube recommending vaping. He said Martin Ball said the healing is in the in and outgoing of the ego. He thought Ball had had more results and therefor goes for the Ball approach. Which is taking up to three rounds of five. I have read one of balls books but not the one were he tells the healing is in the ego-death and ego-return.

Just wanted to say maybe the vaping approach is a good one..

@Dutch guy interesting...I never thought about it that way before. My college work will hopefully be done soon so I'll be able to start doing consistent 5meo retreats and breakthrough in every one haha. 

26 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Dutch guy Yes vaping may be good for healing and breakthroughs but not for beginners who are not ready for a breakthrough or other ego death experiences.

As far as my research goes, plugging should be therefore best option for beginners like me who just want to test the waters. Or are there other opinions on this?

@OBEler you should do whatever feels best for you. Just...don't limit yourself. Take a small bite at a time sure, but done be scared to become comfortable with taking slightly bigger bites of the cake ?? ? @Leo Gura always sorta says to Pace yourself and no need to rush. 

8a6.png

So here comes my fourth try. I just did 5 mg hcl plugged yesterday. What can I say, I finally crossed the threshold dose!!:)

This is how the trip started: First silence, more silence, I felt a little afraid..what might come? I am afraid of ego death..it is so silent now. Then after 15 Minutes in waves there comes energy,  AWESOME ENERGY !!!!  Just pure ENERGY!! Like my head is like a lamp and energy rushes through body, especially around my head. No special insight. No visuals. Just enjoyed this. I thank God for experience this energy. Tears came out of my eyes... After 40 minutes it went off but this energy accompanied me for some hours later and it felt fantastic. I am very happy for this experience.

All in all this substance is quite amazing on low dose.. Nothing to be afraid of, really. But still cannot think of higher doses right now.  More low doses will come until I am total ready for a normal dose.

So plugging works very good for me as a beginner, just don't do less than 4 mg because then you may have almost no effects. Thank you Leo and other forum members here for sharing your wisdom how to approach this stuff 

@OBEler  awesomeeee report my guy! I'm a little bit jealous of your ability to plug lol ? but sure ?. Let us delve into this project together ♥️. I'm getting super excited for finishing my coursework and having my first breakthrough on it.

I'm thinking about having this playing in my ears the moment it happens (really like this song, sounds epiccc ?);

Edited by Aaron p

@OBEler You can handle 10-15mg. No worries.