DLH

Leo’s video Feedback

63 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention the topic title is not appropriate and has touched some people’s sensitive spots.  I apologize for the dramatic title.  Unfortunately, I am unable to change the title due to technicalities, but would like to change the titled to, “Leo’s video Feedback”.:x

I just watched your most recent video hoping I would learn something beyond my own DMT experiences, critical thinking, other spiritual modalities and research.  What I have learned was that you do have a grasp of some deeper aspects of consciousness and perspectives that differ from other conscious human mind POV.  But IMHO you are still just scratching the surface of what reality is from a 3-dimensional perspective and maybe a fourth. 

Don’t get me wrong, I resonate with many of your perspectives that you have graciously shared in your videos and comments in the forum.  Your ability to articulate and systematically discriminate thoughts, ideas and beliefs far exceed my own abilities.  

Having said that, I would like to see our forum members discuss the labels below in more depth, and go beyond the basics tossing around of these limited labels:

God = Love

Nothing = Everything

You are God

You are imagining everything

You are me

Only one Consciousness

Love is the answer!

Etc., etc., etc.

I feel these limited labels are used to freely in a limited 3D and some basic 4D perspectives, and would like to see us dig deeper into there full potential expression. 

You have shared with me many profound insights and perspectives and I would like to return the favor.  If you interested in exploring possibly deep aspects of reality!  May I suggest you read the following books:

Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul.

The Nature of Personal Reality.

The "Unknown" Reality Vol. 1 &2

The Nature of the Psyche:

The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events

Dreams, Evolution and Value Fulfillment, Vol. 1 &2

These books and perspectives are almost 50 plus years old and go much further down the rabbit hole then most of your thoughts, ideas, imaginations, beliefs and awareness than what you have shared so far.  Yes, the books are old, but no one that I have listened, watched, or read comes anywhere close to the depths of reality then these books share!

I don’t want to burst your bubble, but "No", you are not the most conscious human that every existed on this planet IMHO, and there are many more people that are way beyond your level of conscious understanding.  I am sharing this perspective with you out of Love.  Yes, it may be perceived as Tough Love, but it is still an aspect of Love to help point you into deeper levels of consciousness and awareness.

As a "fellow" student on the path towards consciousness and awareness, I would like to say that yes, I have had my ass kicked many, many times with tough love. Tough Love comes from many sources. 

With a profound level of Love, I hope you are willing to explore other possibilities and sources of knowledge! :x

A student sharing thoughts, ideas, and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

he do that cause he is a wizard, you don't know his true level of consciousness.

Maybe he just doesn't want to burn all the bridges.

we should all work on our own, indeed.

maybe he is stuck, maybe not.

on all the books you cited, if one is the most advanced, which one would that be ?

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

31 minutes ago, DLH said:

Having said that, it’s time for you to take your members beyond the basics:

God = Love

Nothing = Everything

You are God

You are imagining everything

You are me

Only one Consciousness

Love is the answer!

Etc., etc., etc.

A mind that is categorizing these as “basic” is a mind itself at a basic level and unaware of depth and breadth. Usually a mind that is contracted within intellectual theory. 

31 minutes ago, DLH said:

If you really want to explore what reality is!  May I suggest you read the following books:

Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul.

The Nature of Personal Reality.

The "Unknown" Reality Vol. 1 &2

The Nature of the Psyche:

The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events

Dreams, Evolution and Value Fulfillment, Vol. 1 &2

These books and perspectives are almost 50 plus years old and go much further down the rabbit hole then most of your thoughts, ideas, imaginations, beliefs and awareness. 

Intellectual theories attempt to create explicit understanding. This is a very different orientation than implicit understanding trying to explain itself explicitly. Yet for a mind without the implicit understanding that is revealed through ineffable direct experience, that implicit understanding will be interpreted through an explicit lens - creating misunderstanding. The key is direct experience. If you don’t understand Leo via your own trans-rational experience and implicit understanding, it will be interpreted through a narrow explicit lens. This will make it appear as “basic” and “nothing new”, in comparison to other explicit explanations. 

One of the keys of expansion is to transcend the theory of others and to explore reality through direct experience rather than relying on what others tell you reality is. A mind that is dependent on the theory of others has Just begun the exploration of reality. 

I’ve also done a month-long 5-Meo retreat and I have an understanding of what Leo is articulating through experience of the ineffable being pointed to. Analysis and theory alone will misunderstand because it cannot compensate for direct experience.

When did Leo even suggest that he stopped growing? 

You are misinterpreting Leo in your post. 

Leo  just said 2 hours ago. 

His process is not yet complete. He is still working. 

Why do you expect that he is already done with everything? 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Meta-Man I never said my process was complete. I'm working here!

But as for you, stop making excuses and plug some 5-MeO. It won't kill ya. Unless it will ;)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I would suggest reading the first one on the list.  If you are conscious enough to understand the concepts of the first one, you will naturally want to explore the rest of them.   I had to read and re-read many sections of each of the books to understand the depths of what is being shared.  Don’t get frustrated, read a little at a time and let it sink in and allow the knowledge to awaken within the many different dream states that are you!   

Also, I believe many of the books are translated into other languages!:x

I read it, new age non sense was funny when I was younger

those ones are as old as my puppy knowledge

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

One of the keys of expansion is to transcend the theory of others and to explore reality through direct experience rather than relying on what others tell you reality is. A mind that is dependent on the theory of others has Just begun the exploration of reality.

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Isn't that what I am suggesting?  Get as much knowledge from all soursces and then experience!

2 minutes ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

I read it, new age non sense was funny when I was younger

those one are as old as my puppy knowledge

Maybe and maybe not! 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

When did Leo even suggest that he stopped growing? 

You are misinterpreting Leo in your post. 

I never suggested he stopped growing.

3 minutes ago, DLH said:

I never suggested he stopped growing.

Your post as well as the title suggest along those lines as though he is not going to explore any further. 

Of course he will explore more with time and experiment on his own. 

But geez can he have his own freedom without being told what to do or what not to do all the time by others. 

Sorry but I felt like the post was  a bit condescending. Just appeared that way. 

You could have preferred to title it as a feedback. 

Edited by Preety_India

You are right, thanks for sharing!

Edited by DLH

This is what we do. We share ideas with each other and somehow it always degrades into defending ego's and ideas of right/wrong.  

It's all just information people. Dispose of it as you will. 

23 minutes ago, DLH said:

Isn't that what I am suggesting?  Get as much knowledge from all soursces and then experience!

I’m pointing at two different orientations. Theory has some value, yet it is limited. If someone tries to interpret the implicit through a lens of explicit, it will be very limited. . . For example, I’ve done a month-long 5-Meo retreat and I will understand someone trying to articulate what a 5-meo retreat is like very differently than someone who has no experience and is interpreting intellectually. Having the direct experience greatly expands one’s lens. It’s possible to get a sense of it without the direct experience, yet this would take a high level of imaginative skill and effort. An intellectual mind closes this door. Notice how you put “You are imagining everything” in your “basic” category. By doing so, you have closed the door to being able to imagine the deeper implicit direct experience Leo is pointing to. 

As another example, you put Nothing = Everything into your “basic” category. In theoretical terms, it is basic. Yet there are exploratory post-rational realms of experience here that go extremely deep and broad - of which you don’t seem to be aware of. I’ve spent thousands of hours exploring this post-rationally through direct experience. And hundreds of hours in what would be considered “insanity zones” exploring “Nothing = Everything”. It goes way beyond thought stories and theorizing. This has led to a much deeper understanding of “Nothing = Everything”. When someone calls this “basic” it is reflective of a contracted, narrow intellectual view unaware of deeper, expansive levels that cannot be accessed through conceptualizing. It can be somewhat accessible to a mind at a high level of imaginative skill, yet this is would be a very advanced level of imaginative ability. A mind that thinks “yea, yea - everything is imagined - that’s basic stuff” is itself at a very basic level relative to what is available. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

As another example, you put Nothing = Everything into your “basic” category. In theoretical terms, it is basic. Yet there is are exploratory realms of experience here that go extremely deep and broad - of which you don’t seem to be aware of

I am much more aware of the depth of these basic labels.  That is why I am sharing these thoughts, ideas, and beliefs!   Right or wrong, these are my perceptions!  Resonate or not resonate! That is the beauty of consciousness!

@DLH

Those are some good book recommendations. 

I will read those. 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

When someone calls this “basic” it is reflective of a contracted, narrow intellectual view unaware of deeper, expansive levels that cannot be accessed through conceptualizing. 

What makes you think I have not reached some deeper layers of consciousness?  Believe me, I have gone down many rabbit holes beyond physical mind consciousness.  Having said that, I am still a student learning, growing and sharing!  

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DLH

Those are some good book recommendations. 

I will read those. 

I hope they help! It's not for everyone.

Just now, DLH said:

I am much more aware of the depth of these basic labels.  That is why I am sharing these thoughts, ideas, and beliefs!   Right or wrong, these are my perceptions!  Resonate or not resonate! That is the beauty of consciousness!

It’s very common for a mind to assume it is aware of that which it is unaware of. . . If you focus on three grains of sand in your hand, the mind will assume it is aware of the depth of sand. The three grains represent 100% of the sand in that person’s field of awareness. If someone aware of the beach, points and says “those three grains in your hand are limited, look up at the beach” - the other person would need to recognize they are missing something and look up. If the person says “I am aware of the depth of the beach” while assuming the three grains of sand in the hand is the beach, they will be unable to expand. This will keep the mind in a contracted state.

Assumptions of awareness and knowing is a major block to expansion. Openness and curiosity are keys to expansion. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with sharing ideas, thoughts and beliefs. That’s not what I’m pointing to. What is being pointed to are assumptions and lack of curiosity regarding extensive experience and expertise.

Imagine I went to an Ayahuasca retreat with a tribe in Peru and tried to share the understanding of Aya and Peruvian culture I gained through direct experience with someone who had never done Aya and had never been to Peru. After I try to explain a bit, the person says “all that stuff is basic. Here are some books that go deep about Aya and Peru”. There is nothing wrong with those books about Aya and Peru. The problem is closing the door on the person with actual direct experience of Aya and Peru due to assumptions and lack of curiosity. This person will not be able to expand in this area and have missed an opportunity.