Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moreira

Choose absolute knowledge or enlightenment?

14 posts in this topic

Leo told people yesterday to stop talking about conspiracy theories, what got me thinking why the spiritual community praises remaining ignorant and sees the search of knowledge as a distraction.

Since child I've always had a inner curiosity to understand how things work, I opened machines, toys, walkmans to see what's inside. 

Theres so much important knowledge  that has been hidden from us though history. Since the library of Alexandria was burned, imo in purpose, those who rule this world has been interested to hide the access of knowledge.

Arcane, hermetic, are commonly adjectives to describe this important information. Until the internet era, some channelers have been used to bring us the words of Ra, or Thot (hermes trismegistus), this is a giant step up for humanity.

So if i start studying these interesting topics in depth, in 20-30 years I'd be a sage with a global idea of how the entire reality works, Im super interested in:

-Ley lines, why the pyramids of egypt, mayan temples, the stonehenge are aligned and built over ley lines, why they made sacrifices, and what type of energy they channel and where.

-The kabbalah and numerology, how it works, why it can alter/hack reality.

-Bioenergy, paul chek is a hero imo, he vast understanding of nature and the human body and how energy flows and interact between them, this is what can help humanity, not the eastern doctors who learn like parrots how to prescribe drugs chronically.

-The origin of humanity, darwinism is a scam, where we came from as human race? it has been demonstated that or body as not designed for the  gravity and sun intensity of this planet.

-How simbology influnces reality, why are phalic members and vaginas as monuments of ancient civilizations all over the world? who are they worshiping?Polarity? Dualism?

Why in the Mecca is there a big cube and what this means? (slavery of 3 dimensions)? why we live in cubic houses?

What if put all things together and I discover that we are in a farm where entities of other dimensions are leeching from our suffering? Spreding this information would liberate humanity?

In the end, if I commit to enlightenment Id stop suffering and feeding them, but its a egoic movement because I'm liberated while the rest of humanity not.

Raising global awareness in the other hand is a more altruistic purpose, even if it doesnt mean enlightenment.

Its not really an either or situation as in you have to choose enlightenment or knowledge you can definitely have both, but you have to know how to differentiate between things like speculation, relative truth etc. The problem with conspiracy theories (and i dont want to debate them because of done too much of that recently) is that they are not looking for truth they are looking to confirm their hypothesis, if you supply evidence to them, cognitively it wont be accepted because they have already decided what is true. For example someone might have a theory the earth is flat and use some sort of science to prove that, a scientist might come along and disprove them and show the science for why it is spherical. Now logically if you have accepted that science is a good way to prove this then if the science tells you its not true you should move on or if you like bring other evidence you have. But if you are already 100% certain that youre right you will look at how you can still be right with this result that youve received (this is done subconsciously), so you then might think, what if this person was paid to cover this up? Then you might look into governments covering up things, you might find something unrelated but true like mkultra and then go hmm maybe they did something shady here. Then down the rabbit hole you go.

So something that was just a simple science thing of proving it one way or another has now turned into a full blown government conspiracy simply because the initial result could not be accepted. Do you see why these can be a waste of time?

Having said that its worth knowing the truth about something that interests you but very important to do it without confirmation bias. 

Today someone sent me this - CDC  as proof that vaccines are not safe, the claim is that the CDC failed to supply evidence that vaccines are safe at a court case and in some memes it says they lost a court case and people are speaking this as truth. There is very hard evidence to say that its not the case in terms of court papers of that actual hearing online. Im not gonna link the papers because i reckon you can probably find them very quick (let me know if you do) if you see how quick this can be disputed and how many people will go on saying its truth, is it worth even engaging in conspiracies? Maybe the answer is yes for you for now, but just watch your bias 

Edited by Consept

6 hours ago, Moreira said:

In the end, if I commit to enlightenment Id stop suffering and feeding them, but its a egoic movement because I'm liberated while the rest of humanity not.

Raising global awareness in the other hand is a more altruistic purpose, even if it doesnt mean enlightenment.

How do you know this is true? Did someone tell you that you would stop suffering if you commit to enlightenment? Is that something your mind created? And what is this thing you call “enlightenment”. If you haven’t realized enlightenment how do you know what it is? Or if it even exists? Be aware if you are giving away your higher authority to hold the beliefs and theories others have constructed. For all you know, raising global awareness IS enlightenment. 

To me it sounds like you have a curious mind , interests and passions - yet are also creating rules and categories that are restrictive. 

Since child I've always had a inner curiosity to understand how things work, I opened machines, toys, walkmans to see what's inside. 

just because you have not looked into pandora’s box yet. its about all of consciousness not just one part - if you enlighten shadow aspects you push other aspects into darkness. might in the end blow out the lights. maybe has already happened regarding the last statement.

Edited by remember

@Moreira
It's useless to argue about it with them, if you see it from their POV you'll realize that they simply are not ready to go that step as to question everything they know about the world and even if they did they would still cling to hard evidence, to popular science which is paradoxically not really fitting the theme of this forum, but I get it. Just let it go. :)
At the same time it's not like they are completely wrong about this. We should of course be careful about conspiracy theories, I am always skeptical at first before I dive deeper and deeper. Some turn out to not really be supported even by circumstantial evidence etc. and then I simply drop it, mostly keep an open mind to future evidence but just don't waste my time. Others turn out to be covered by so much evidence that you literally wanna facepalm at people still not being in the know. But it will all be known sooner rather then later. 

17 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Real Knowledge isn’t found in books. Real Knowledge is found within.

The world is a distraction.

When you are liberated, the whole world is liberated. You will realize nobody’s really imprisoned. 

If you apply some real self-honesty you might discover your ‘good intentions’ are rooted in fear.

The world doesn’t need to be saved. God loves ignorance.

At the same time, there is no greater gift you can give to the world than your own liberated being. You will set everyone free. You will impose no judgments. You will let them be as they are, exactly as they are. You will love them unconditionally. You will let the world take care of itself, because you are unable to see imperfection.

I know the prison is in my mind and all this battle in inside. And if I achive liberation, I'll have peace and love in my little ecosystem. But it wont make disapear the chemtrails, wars, poisoning or innocent babies abused in pedo circles. Its like living in a paradise island while the world burns in chaos and death.

You will be enlightened when you know that you can never have absolute knowledge?

For example, tell me when Covid-19 will end? What will happen to Bitcoin? Which countries are still playing football matches right now?

Absolute enlightment is absolute knowledge

now the question divide on itself

truth will be shining as sun in the sky when it is discovered

1 hour ago, Consept said:

Well technically i didnt choose to think the thought it came automatically when i saw the post, i accept the download because i know nothing

haha maybe, or maybe there is a stage where you choose any download, who knows ? ;D

7 minutes ago, Consept said:

Definitely not me ???

You'll get there ❤️ keep downloading the great stuff