Jahmaine

I done 8g of psilocybin and now I can’t remember the trip, is that normal?

13 posts in this topic

I had 4 vials of liquid psilocybin, each one is equal to around 2g of psilocybin, I vaguely remember but nothing concrete, I just remember it was multidimensional, it was emotionally releasing and I found something very funny, but then within minutes after, I could barely remember anything - kindah how people say DMT can be - anyone know anything about this? 

Shall I up the dose :D 

Maybe you became one as God, but forgot to save the experience onto the ego construct. -_-

2 minutes ago, gswva said:

Maybe you became one as God, but forgot to save the experience onto the ego construct. -_-

Perhaps; is that a common thing on mushrooms? 

@Jahmaine I'm speculating. What if a high level of awareness would not always seek change about part of itself? 

5 minutes ago, gswva said:

@Jahmaine I'm speculating. What if a high level of awareness would not always seek change about part of itself? 

I don’t understand 

@Jahmaine When you take too much, you won't be able to retain anything because it will feel like a dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Jahmaine When you take too much, you won't be able to retain anything because it will feel like a dream.

I was thinking that as well, but then I was thinking about this guy Kilindi Iyi that talks about doing doses of 30g-50g of dried mushrooms and having a powerful trip that he claims is like a 3-4hour dmt trip. 

It could because it was liquid form maybe - I don’t know.

I remember thinking to myself “this is why it cant be explained to anyone” - that must’ve been the multidimensional part and I was getting overwhelmed with bliss, I think I literally just there crying with happiness at whatever I was witnessing, like really sobbing, I felt like I was having a proper emotional release and then laughing to myself like a madman ? ; but then as it started fading away it just disappeared, I literally can barely even remember any visual   And the emotional release I felt like I was having from past traumas came back per-se, I havent necessary had a traumatic life but at the point of release I felt free from it but I then returned to my normal state before. 

I’ve done two vials before and it was trippy, had visuals that I can remember, was laughing at how silly the mind acts - I reminded myself of how Eckhart laughs in that childish way when he’s explaining how the ego works. 

Will 3 vials be the magic number? 

Tbh I was going to try 5 next time to see what happens but I’m not sure. 

Edited by Jahmaine

Are you sure about your dosages?

You are aware that 25-35mg of psilocybin would be a strong trip? That's milligrams of which 1g=1000?

12 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

I was thinking that as well, but then I was thinking about this guy Kilindi Iyi that talks about doing doses of 30g-50g of dried mushrooms and having a powerful trip that he claims is like a 3-4hour dmt trip. 

He spent decades building up to that point.

Lower your dose to 2g and CONTEMPLATE! It's not about quantity, it's about how you use it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Corpus hmm that’s a good point, I probs meant equivalent to 2g of dried mushrooms. 

So basically 8g of dried mushroom equivalent.

I believe it's an ego defense mechanism. I've heard stories of people (who do stupid stuff like this who have no idea what they're doing with the substance) fall asleep immediately after taking irresponsible doses like 7g.

5g is already a reality melting experience. I've even had nondual experiences around 3g. You can take 20g but if you don't know how to direct your mind with contemplation. You'll probably just fall asleep and forget everything.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

It probably took you to a state of consciousness that was completely new to you, and so you won't be able to remember it. The more you get into that state of consciousness, the better you will be able to remember it. This idea I got from Christopher Bache in "LSD and the mind of the universie". 

If you lower your dose and move up gradually it won't be such a foreign state. 

At the same time, I reckon there are things that we could not possibly conjure up a memory of in our waking sober consciousness. The brain structure and the state of consciousness and in such a different configuration sober that you can't remember, because remembering is conjuring up an image of some sort in your mind.

That's amazing because I took 4g of shrooms and It felt like a complete dream. I into a trance where it felt like I had been floating around in this life for eternity. It was Beautiful!

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary