Aquarius

Spiral Dynamics: Turquoise + Blue Relationship and Interaction

66 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

What is the essence of yellow?

Integration. It's INTEGRAL. 

Turquoise is Global.

Coral is everything beyond. Pure Infinity.

There is also Teal. Similar to Turquoise but didn't reach it yet. That is the Godhead-mode

@SamueLSD I don't identify myself as an Aquarius. It was a lighthearted joke. I see you didn't get it. I am into astrology but only as a hobby. I'm a good astrologer tho, If I see a chart I see your soul. But it got boring after I was Turquoise. I can read your chart if you want tho, Or I can make a handwritten 50 pages PDF about your astrological profile for free. Why? Because I'm bored? Hahahaha

Gopnik ayyy ;)

Love is in many forms. I love my boyfriend so much that I am not attached to him. You sound Green. Wait till ur Turquoise, Coral, or Teal. :) Non-attached unconditional love. I love my boyfriend as a person. As a Turquoise I'd rather have a harem than a single boyfriend. But I don't live in Tibet... yet! ;) I shall pray to mother Red Tara, the mother of Bodhisattvas to attain Buddhahood and become a teacher and go to Tibet and get a harem. 

Life goals haha..

Yes I have feeling, issa joke man issa joke chill

Compassion is towards myself first and foremost. I love myself. I cannot love others if i dont love myself. I am a human. I have need. I love myself so I take care of my needs. My highest need is sex. On a spiritual level not as stage purple or beige value.

You seem Green. Yes, we have every stage that is behind the stage we are operating from. For ease of communication, we say "I'm orange' or I'm turquoise" here on actualized. I did not mean to label myself. Labels are unnecesary.

Everything is. Contemplate that everything is in meditation. :) Should help in psychedelic trips

I am a maniac I cannot take psychedelics. You should see me dude.. pure mania.

I noticed the toxic Orange. Don't worry. I have Toxic Coral and I didn't even embody it yet. Toxic Coral is criminal mindset, and sometimes I don't care if I hurt people. I'm not a criminal tho I just deeply don't care.

Thanks for pointing that out. Great insights when I talk to you. :) I learned a lot from you... Namaste.

10 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Integration. It's INTEGRAL. 

Turquoise is Global.

Coral is everything beyond. Pure Infinity.

There is also Teal. Similar to Turquoise but didn't reach it yet. That is the Godhead-mode

There is also Peach. Peach is the highest I know. Peach is God-mode. You don't even need a human body to be Peach. You can be but Peach is Saint. Ultimate integration of all existence. Every siddhi attained: telepathy, psychokinesis, biokinesis, flying, levitation, demons, mediumship, mastery of everything there is to master!

I wanna be Peach but you have to work all your life. I'm only 22 tho. Will ask Arathron to give me 1000 years to live in this current body. :) Life goals haha

But you asked yellow, didn;t you? ;)

hm.. yellow is about knowledge. Master Yellow by learning all there is to learn and by not judging. Purposefully watch cringe videos and see them objectively. That makes you into Turquoise

Hint: just humans expressing themselves

Beauty. Pure LOVE!

Namaste.

Each to their own, I would still recommend psychedelics if you want to embody the knowledge you hold.

Have a nice day

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

9 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Each to their own, I would still recommend psychedelics if you want to embody the knowledge you hold.

Have a nice day

I embody it. I take psychiatric drugs so I cannot do psychedelic drugs. 

Have a nice day and sorry for overwhelming you. I'm weird.

@d0ornokey Leo explains it better than me

Also about this whole post... I regret the things I said about my boyfriend and that I don't care if I hurt him. I think it was just my borderline personality shadow. Even if you go on high stages, the shadow is there. And it grows together with your light. It was hard for me, but now I know my direction and my relationship is healthier. 

This thread is a perfect example what it looks like to create a turquoise ego. At least we learned a lot of labels. I actually love this, was fun to read. ;)

Edited by blowfish

Do you fear losing contact with the "Inner Being"?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 5/18/2020 at 0:35 AM, blowfish said:

This thread is a perfect example what it looks like to create a turquoise ego. At least we learned a lot of labels. I actually love this, was fun to read. ;)

Aww thanks

On 5/18/2020 at 2:38 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Do you fear losing contact with the "Inner Being"?

I have no fear cause I'm not attached to my ego anymore. Wherever the flow of life takes me, there I AM.

Wtf u're putting yourself WAY too high on the fucking spiral.It's easy to trick yourself into thinking that u're that developed while you're not at all.To me you're definitely not 40% yellow and certainly not fucking turquoise, yellow alone is an extremely rare color to find in society.Plus the part with the bf still stuck in stage blue, really?

I'm not friendly.

1 hour ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Wtf u're putting yourself WAY too high on the fucking spiral.It's easy to trick yourself into thinking that u're that developed while you're not at all.To me you're definitely not 40% yellow and certainly not fucking turquoise, yellow alone is an extremely rare color to find in society.Plus the part with the bf still stuck in stage blue, really?

hahahaha i dont honestly care about your opinion you just seem jealous

why even make this post

some of you guys are honestly toxic

do you know me or what I do in real life? have you met me and experienced my supernatural abilities?

Oh yeah, no? okay, then?

@Aquarius

@Evil Raccoon may not have worded it in the best way but I get his point. It is very rare that you'd even come accross someone who's turqoise, let alone coral and whatever else. Turquoise is literally around 0.1% of the population, realistically most likely less. If anyone's at coral its probably like 5 people in history. 

No one's really said it directly to you on this post but I guarantee they've thought it, I doubt from how you write that you are and also it seems you've built an identity around where you think your stage is, which is why you get defensive when challenged on it. If you are then great but you should be aware that being deluded about where you are will keep you at a lower stage for longer. For example let's say you aren't at turqoise but believe you are, it's unlikely you'll try and live out other stages like orange and green because you think you're above them, meaning you'll have those shadows until you face them. 

This thing is just a model, you use it to serve you, you don't adjust to serve it. 

6 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Aww thanks

I have no fear cause I'm not attached to my ego anymore. Wherever the flow of life takes me, there I AM.

Did you struggle with letting go of your life?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Did you struggle with letting go of your life? I still can't let go.

Not really. It all comes naturally. If you are trying hard, you're not allowing. Just keep allowing. Get in flow state. Enjoy love, blessing, life, infinity, God.

It's more a state of BEING (god) rather than DOING+HAVING (ego). 

I'm not too good at explaining cause I never had the theory. I just have the experience. Some people get lost in theory while never getting to experience the eternal NOW. Which is the only thing that is and always was. There is no past or future. You always been here (now).

tadaa :D 

That's a grounding exercise btw. Felt like you needed it.

Edited by Aquarius

1 hour ago, Consept said:

@Aquarius

@Evil Raccoon may not have worded it in the best way but I get his point. It is very rare that you'd even come accross someone who's turqoise, let alone coral and whatever else. Turquoise is literally around 0.1% of the population, realistically most likely less. If anyone's at coral its probably like 5 people in history. 

No one's really said it directly to you on this post but I guarantee they've thought it, I doubt from how you write that you are and also it seems you've built an identity around where you think your stage is, which is why you get defensive when challenged on it. If you are then great but you should be aware that being deluded about where you are will keep you at a lower stage for longer. For example let's say you aren't at turqoise but believe you are, it's unlikely you'll try and live out other stages like orange and green because you think you're above them, meaning you'll have those shadows until you face them. 

This thing is just a model, you use it to serve you, you don't adjust to serve it. 

That's exactly what I didn't do. I didn't create an identity around being turquoise. But this thing is just a model.

I first thought it's just having those values like the stages.

And yes thank you for formulating it differently than Raccoon. I understand what he meant now.

Probably im not Turquoise, but I have supernatural abilities and friends who are supernatural. We have our small secret circles everywhere. And this is just a model. It's not perfect. Any secret underground occultist could be Coral. Coral are usually criminals who operate on global stage but you don't know their name. Rich guys. Zeta males and females. 

I wasn't taking the whole model seriously like you guys do. I don't care if I'm Turquoise or not. If I call myself Yellow with a pinch of supernatural, would you guys please stop attacking me? :) I just wanted to create a fun study of the behaviors between stages. 

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

hahahaha i dont honestly care about your opinion you just seem jealous

why even make this post

some of you guys are honestly toxic

do you know me or what I do in real life? have you met me and experienced my supernatural abilities?

Oh yeah, no? okay, then?

Lol, ok have fun being deluded then.It's entertaining to see.

I'm not friendly.

You guys were assuming I created an identity of myself being a Turquoise person who looks down on the Blue person who lives next to her.

But this is not a hierarchy ladder, just a model of values. Like who appreciates what in life. Simple as that. You are not a better person if you are Turquoise.

And 0.1% of society is still thousands of people. And those are still estimates. And old ones. Leo really made the whole values system seem like a hierarchy.

2 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Lol, ok have fun being deluded then.It's entertaining to see.

Really? Cool have fun then :) Love to help a friend have a good laugh ;)

I'm also having fun arguing. I get your guys points of views though. And I think they are valid. I might have exaggerated a bit in some places.

Also remember I was in an asylum for 1 month after kundalini awakening. So the first half of my post is not what I am right now. 

I am not the sum of my past mistakes. 

So no resentments whatsoever from my part. Keep enjoying.

1 hour ago, Consept said:

If anyone's at coral its probably like 5 people in history. 

Why do ppl even BOTHER with fucking "stage coral"? Just reaching turquoise and integrating it deeply alone is the work of a fucking lifetime!

Talking about "stage coral" is a complete waste of time imo.

I'm not friendly.

5 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Just reaching turquoise and integrating it deeply alone is the work of a fucking lifetime!

What makes you think that? Where is your evidence? OR are you just parroting Leo's words? 

And again, this is just a model, and is a map, not the real world. Wake up to reality.

Edited by Aquarius