Aquarius

Spiral Dynamics: Turquoise + Blue Relationship and Interaction

59 posts in this topic

This thread is a perfect example what it looks like to create a turquoise ego. At least we learned a lot of labels. I actually love this, was fun to read. ;)

Edited by blowfish

Do you fear losing contact with the "Inner Being"?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 5/18/2020 at 0:35 AM, blowfish said:

This thread is a perfect example what it looks like to create a turquoise ego. At least we learned a lot of labels. I actually love this, was fun to read. ;)

Aww thanks

On 5/18/2020 at 2:38 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Do you fear losing contact with the "Inner Being"?

I have no fear cause I'm not attached to my ego anymore. Wherever the flow of life takes me, there I AM.

Wtf u're putting yourself WAY too high on the fucking spiral.It's easy to trick yourself into thinking that u're that developed while you're not at all.To me you're definitely not 40% yellow and certainly not fucking turquoise, yellow alone is an extremely rare color to find in society.Plus the part with the bf still stuck in stage blue, really?

I'm not friendly.

1 hour ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Wtf u're putting yourself WAY too high on the fucking spiral.It's easy to trick yourself into thinking that u're that developed while you're not at all.To me you're definitely not 40% yellow and certainly not fucking turquoise, yellow alone is an extremely rare color to find in society.Plus the part with the bf still stuck in stage blue, really?

hahahaha i dont honestly care about your opinion you just seem jealous

why even make this post

some of you guys are honestly toxic

do you know me or what I do in real life? have you met me and experienced my supernatural abilities?

Oh yeah, no? okay, then?

@Aquarius

@Evil Raccoon may not have worded it in the best way but I get his point. It is very rare that you'd even come accross someone who's turqoise, let alone coral and whatever else. Turquoise is literally around 0.1% of the population, realistically most likely less. If anyone's at coral its probably like 5 people in history. 

No one's really said it directly to you on this post but I guarantee they've thought it, I doubt from how you write that you are and also it seems you've built an identity around where you think your stage is, which is why you get defensive when challenged on it. If you are then great but you should be aware that being deluded about where you are will keep you at a lower stage for longer. For example let's say you aren't at turqoise but believe you are, it's unlikely you'll try and live out other stages like orange and green because you think you're above them, meaning you'll have those shadows until you face them. 

This thing is just a model, you use it to serve you, you don't adjust to serve it. 

6 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Aww thanks

I have no fear cause I'm not attached to my ego anymore. Wherever the flow of life takes me, there I AM.

Did you struggle with letting go of your life?

Edited by Carl-Richard

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Did you struggle with letting go of your life? I still can't let go.

Not really. It all comes naturally. If you are trying hard, you're not allowing. Just keep allowing. Get in flow state. Enjoy love, blessing, life, infinity, God.

It's more a state of BEING (god) rather than DOING+HAVING (ego). 

I'm not too good at explaining cause I never had the theory. I just have the experience. Some people get lost in theory while never getting to experience the eternal NOW. Which is the only thing that is and always was. There is no past or future. You always been here (now).

tadaa :D 

That's a grounding exercise btw. Felt like you needed it.

Edited by Aquarius

1 hour ago, Consept said:

@Aquarius

@Evil Raccoon may not have worded it in the best way but I get his point. It is very rare that you'd even come accross someone who's turqoise, let alone coral and whatever else. Turquoise is literally around 0.1% of the population, realistically most likely less. If anyone's at coral its probably like 5 people in history. 

No one's really said it directly to you on this post but I guarantee they've thought it, I doubt from how you write that you are and also it seems you've built an identity around where you think your stage is, which is why you get defensive when challenged on it. If you are then great but you should be aware that being deluded about where you are will keep you at a lower stage for longer. For example let's say you aren't at turqoise but believe you are, it's unlikely you'll try and live out other stages like orange and green because you think you're above them, meaning you'll have those shadows until you face them. 

This thing is just a model, you use it to serve you, you don't adjust to serve it. 

That's exactly what I didn't do. I didn't create an identity around being turquoise. But this thing is just a model.

I first thought it's just having those values like the stages.

And yes thank you for formulating it differently than Raccoon. I understand what he meant now.

Probably im not Turquoise, but I have supernatural abilities and friends who are supernatural. We have our small secret circles everywhere. And this is just a model. It's not perfect. Any secret underground occultist could be Coral. Coral are usually criminals who operate on global stage but you don't know their name. Rich guys. Zeta males and females. 

I wasn't taking the whole model seriously like you guys do. I don't care if I'm Turquoise or not. If I call myself Yellow with a pinch of supernatural, would you guys please stop attacking me? :) I just wanted to create a fun study of the behaviors between stages. 

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

why even make this post

do you know me or what I do in real life? have you met me and experienced my supernatural abilities?

Oh yeah, no? okay, then?

Lol, ok have fun being deluded then.It's entertaining to see.

I'm not friendly.

You guys were assuming I created an identity of myself being a Turquoise person who looks down on the Blue person who lives next to her.

But this is not a hierarchy ladder, just a model of values. Like who appreciates what in life. Simple as that. You are not a better person if you are Turquoise.

And 0.1% of society is still thousands of people. And those are still estimates. And old ones. Leo really made the whole values system seem like a hierarchy.

2 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Lol, ok have fun being deluded then.It's entertaining to see.

Really? Cool have fun then :) Love to help a friend have a good laugh ;)

I'm also having fun arguing. I get your guys points of views though. And I think they are valid. I might have exaggerated a bit in some places.

Also remember I was in an asylum for 1 month after kundalini awakening. So the first half of my post is not what I am right now. 

I am not the sum of my past mistakes. 

So no resentments whatsoever from my part. Keep enjoying.

1 hour ago, Consept said:

If anyone's at coral its probably like 5 people in history. 

Why do ppl even BOTHER with fucking "stage coral"? Just reaching turquoise and integrating it deeply alone is the work of a fucking lifetime!

Talking about "stage coral" is a complete waste of time imo.

I'm not friendly.

5 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Just reaching turquoise and integrating it deeply alone is the work of a fucking lifetime!

What makes you think that? Where is your evidence? OR are you just parroting Leo's words? 

And again, this is just a model, and is a map, not the real world. Wake up to reality.

Edited by Aquarius

This whole SD model is fun and cool and all. But it's quite simplistic. Everyone is so complex. There is no such thing as ordinary human beings. That notion needs to be gone! People are so complex and cannot be boxed in one group. SD model is a science. Sociological science. Science likes to measure and put things into boxes. 

I don't even feel like using it since it's only useful as a tool of showing you where you should end up. But everyone has their own rules and thinkings, and everyone is so unique. Even the simplest man has a complex life. And reality is mysterious and the mysteries are vast. 

I don't like how some of you just come to this forum to argue with each other. Why cannot we see the big picture?

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

why even make this post

Oh yeah, no? okay, then?

The underlying insecurity in what you write is obvious. The way you view things and how you think reveals the ego behind it. The very fact that you are not even aware of how you portray yourself, shows that you created an ego, which thinks of itself as turquoise or whatever else label you like to use. Insecurity is the need to tell your ideal image instead of just living it. As mentioned by another user, you get defensive when your image is challenged. It's similar to this culture of people who desperately try to tell everyone how "nice" they are, although actions show different. There is clear patterns.

You may perceive is as toxic or an attack. And some of us are definitely triggered and express hostility, but even from so called "toxicity" there is lessons to learn. Some of us have the intention to make you aware of what's holding you back. It's not hard to read in between the lines here. Being tier 2 and identifying with labels is a clear contradiction.

Anyway, I just intended to make you aware. If it doesn't help and you are as developed as you claim, you will not feel offended by something like this. At least by name dropping a lot, you introduced me to these subliminals, which will be interesting to try. Thanks. ;)

6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

You guys were assuming I created an identity of myself being a Turquoise person who looks down on the Blue person who lives next to her.

But this is not a hierarchy ladder, just a model of values. Like who appreciates what in life. Simple as that. You are not a better person if you are Turquoise.

And 0.1% of society is still thousands of people. And those are still estimates. And old ones. Leo really made the whole values system seem like a hierarchy.

Really? Cool have fun then :) Love to help a friend have a good laugh ;)

I'm also having fun arguing. I get your guys points of views though. And I think they are valid. I might have exaggerated a bit in some places.

Also remember I was in an asylum for 1 month after kundalini awakening. So the first half of my post is not what I am right now. 

I am not the sum of my past mistakes. 

So no resentments whatsoever from my part. Keep enjoying.

Its definitely not an attack on my part, im just doing what i do to myself, which is look at where i could wrong or deluded about something and become aware of that. I think another post i saw you mentioned you were 22, although it may not seem it to you now but this is very young and theres no need to rush, it sounds like youve had issues mentally before and I think its very important to really go into this and speak to a professional and look at yourself from a completely different perspective, i do this myself, maybe you have as well but just saying.  

It also sounds like youre skipping a lot of steps on the spiral, Orange is very important for example. So i know you do didnt ask for it but my advice is just take your time and really embody these steps, it is definitely a good tool if you use it well 

It's simple: record your supernatural abilities or give some other kind of evidence.

20 minutes ago, blowfish said:

The underlying insecurity in what you write is obvious. The way you view things and how you think reveals the ego behind it. The very fact that you are not even aware of how you portray yourself, shows that you created an ego, which thinks of itself as turquoise or whatever else label you like to use. Insecurity is the need to tell your ideal image instead of just living it. As mentioned by another user, you get defensive when your image is challenged. It's similar to this culture of people who desperately try to tell everyone how "nice" they are, although actions show different. There is clear patterns.

You may perceive is as toxic or an attack. And some of us are definitely triggered and express hostility, but even from so called "toxicity" there is lessons to learn. Some of us have the intention to make you aware of what's holding you back. It's not hard to read in between the lines here. Being tier 2 and identifying with labels is a clear contradiction.

Anyway, I just intended to make you aware. If it doesn't help and you are as developed as you claim, you will not feel offended by something like this. At least by name dropping a lot, you introduced me to these subliminals, which will be interesting to try. Thanks. ;)

Hey thanks I really liked your post.

The thing is.. whatever I write you guys dissect it and make it into something which might not be true. Just to prove me I have an ego. Which I know I do have. Cause I'm alive, im not dead. Survival is real, yes.

I admit that I got an ego lashback when I saw the person attacking me, so my ego rose and fought back. It's true it's true. I am not deluded.

The way I write is because I have a personality. I do have a personality and a sense of humour and all that baggage I refuse to let go of. I'm young. And even after ego death, you still have a personality and preferences. :) We are not robots, after all. 

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy subliminals.

I don't identify with anything but then what should I say?

Oh wait.

I could just remain silent and ignore everyone.

But then, oh wait.

Everyone will think that I'm now angry. And giving the silent treatment like Aquarians do. haha

You guys do assume a lot of things that might not be true about me.

Anyway the thing is...

I love my life. I am healthy now. My relationship is saved from my ugly shadow that I integrated quite nicely all by myself.

I have friends. I have food and shelter. My love needs are met and I practice self love, which is the highest teaching, yes. 

I think this thread is just getting overcomplicated with mental masturbation.

But I love a good argument sooo :) 

I am not offended i am calm while i write everything here. you guys might misunderstand me because well idk. I have a temper i do.

Some see Leo as Turquoise and even he is sometimes laughing at stupid stuff that he usually ignores

Honestly I start caring less and less about labels. I think this talk is helping me. 

Thanks dude, cheers

27 minutes ago, Consept said:

Its definitely not an attack on my part, im just doing what i do to myself, which is look at where i could wrong or deluded about something and become aware of that. I think another post i saw you mentioned you were 22, although it may not seem it to you now but this is very young and theres no need to rush, it sounds like youve had issues mentally before and I think its very important to really go into this and speak to a professional and look at yourself from a completely different perspective, i do this myself, maybe you have as well but just saying.  

It also sounds like youre skipping a lot of steps on the spiral, Orange is very important for example. So i know you do didnt ask for it but my advice is just take your time and really embody these steps, it is definitely a good tool if you use it well 

I skipped Orange. I am now integrating it, see my other posts and my journal about shadow work and alpha personality. :) 

I know you're not attacking me, I am an empath and attack feels differently. You actually had clear arguments which were valuable for me even if I didn't show it. I appreciated your posts!

14 minutes ago, tenta said:

It's simple: record your supernatural abilities or give some other kind of evidence.

What if I don't want to? 

If you had those abilities do you think you would go around bragging and showing off? Do you know what danger that means? 

I don't even mention what kind of abilities I have. Because then I am asked to prove. It doesn't work that way.

I don't want to prove anything. You guys can choose to believe me or not. I couldn't care less. Meh.

@Aquarius Idk. I don't want to simply add more fuel to the hate fire that seems to be going on here, but the fact that I could predict exactly how you would answer my question brings up a lot of red flags in my honest opinion. I remember Jordan Peterson talking about this as being one of the signs of ideological possession. I don't want you to necessarily take that as evidence that I'm right, but it's something worth taking into consideration. Nobody is immune to these things.