VeganAwake

Enlightened Master Andreas Muller (Q&A)

34 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed this Q&A webinar with Andrea's... he answers a lot of good questions... authenticity pours out of him. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Not awake. 

Hahahahah really? 

Yes. 

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love. 

This is non duality =❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hellish winter soldiers that's nightmare. 

Need to check "enlightened master did he ever used word Love". 

These ? are the worst have much more respect for any dreamer then that devoid dispassionate heartless dreamers. 

Yes crack whore come to daddy pls. 

?Make me throw up. 

? Just God damn so untruthful, bastardization of God.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Ok how to help you discern if you seek. 

Doesn't talk about Love not enlightened, period. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not awake. 

Hahahahah really? 

Yes. 

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love. 

This is non duality =❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hellish winter soldiers that's nightmare. 

Need to check "enlightened master did he ever used word Love". 

These ? are the worst have much more respect for any dreamer then that devoid dispassionate heartless dreamers. 

Yes crack whore come to daddy pls. 

?Make me throw up. 

? Just God damn so untruthful, bastardization of God.

Look at the comments, many people seem to be resonating with this message. Many people seem to feel great love when hearing this message. You don't and that is okay, but your resistance to the message might be interesting to inspect. Tony Parsons, and I bet Andreas too have used "absolute unconditional love" multiple times before. What I find is every "teacher" is basically saying the exact same thing, there's infinite ways of expressing it. Isn't that really what this is, not two expressed in many? Is there a right teaching and a wrong teaching? That is seperation, duality.

@traveler There isn’t a right and wrong teaching, but some teachings do of course go deeper and have a more “complete” understanding of reality, even that is saying too much really. 

If you observe closely you can notice subtle differences between teachers.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

No. Straight out no. 

It's about ❤️. 

You know what @Nahm's dreamboard is 7 million times more helpful for ❤️ awakening then this empty talk about "there is no one inside" "awareness" and such.

❤️ Is epic is monumental is absolute it's infinite literally and it's real you. 

THIS is fully you. That is what no separation is actually. All you.

This specific "enlightened master" and if you really are awake you will never call yourself like that, yes there is no "you" as person you know but there is a YOU (❤️),is as Leo likes to call it level of mind awakening. 

That's not ❤️ awakening and if he really is ❤️ awakened he will speak much differently he will sometimes cry like Leo for example and will not be dispassionate at all. 

Just my take you know. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Very well said! Not sure why so many here have something against you :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 ❤️

I don't want to be non dualistic philosopher, pure and accurate with terms because it's fucking BS. 

It's about ❤️ not about being "right" or "correct". 

If it doesn't bring that spark in you for Love but makes you lifeless devoid and flat that's not a teaching at all. 

God/Love is not neutral. 

All positives to infinity. 

And I will repeat that. 

IT is not neutral. 

All dualities collapse into as ❤️. 

❤️Is most wonderful epic awe inspiring miraculous best thing there ever was and will ever be. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Raptorsin7 and you know what that ❤️ is you. ? How about that. 

Infinite Joy. Not you being plant. 

Sorry sometimes passionate, Love hitted me in head lost my mind. ☺️

Sorry once again. 

Thank you good sir @Raptorsin7for making me write infinite joy on Holon/Infinite Consciousness.

Thank you. 

Will end up in Self Realized state and will dream from it. It's unavoidable is it? 

God damn whole thing, scares me away. 

There’s big reason why I am so terryfied of all of this. 

Just God damn. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

The self always needs it to be about something and that something has to be important and meaningful...

Just touching different parts of the elephant...

The mind always looks for a path, for a teaching... something that can be labeled and put in a box and understood...

How can everything be put into a box and understood...it cant

Within this elephant there appears to be infinite experiences.

But I've got a secret....? the elephant the experiences and experiencer are not real...apparently hehe..

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Let's all be honest and say it together: I DONT KNOW! I PRETEND I DO, BUT I ACTUALLY DONT. 

There no right or wrong way. Every teaching, message, dogma held on to is not it and can never be it. It just isn't, you're looking at the finger pointing to the moon. No one is more right or wrong, no one I closer or farther away. Stories. If there's no story at all, TOTAL unknowingness, What is left?

And simultaneously everything that's held on to, even the Dogma is also it...

You simply can't go wrong when there is nothing ever to be wrong or right❤

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@zeroISinfinity You are getting better it's great to see

Yeah nothing what a hippie chick and dog guru with dreamboard on her own can't solve. ☺️

It's hidden somewhere and I will find it. No dog cookies for a month for her when I find it. 

That dog asks for food, water, shelter, love attention and it gives it back uncoditionally but you know what nothing matters so I will dump that dog on streets. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

A piece of dogshit is it ...Mount Everest is it... the Grand Canyon is it... your retarded cousin is it....

It's everything and nothing for No One...

There isn't a better show in town...?

Ok I really do not wish to pull my zen stick even if it's my probably dirtiest pleasure of them all. Yeah yeah they all know what it is. (oh you, well no lies nothing to hide). 

Just one last time pls. 

?=piece of  dogshit(metaphore). 

❤️=Truth 

does ? mean ego?

and does ❤️ mean love/truth?