Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Return to BEING!!

52 posts in this topic

I really like this guy, he's got a lot of good solid information out there. It was so funny, I was literally discussing this topic with Tony Parsons and then his video popped up like 2 hours later... strange coincidence maybe, maybe not. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Awaken to being awareness, of presence.

The aspect I was waiting for him to mention is the quenching of yearning, it is tangible in our experience of being.

You don’t need to get tattoos to do that

- Guy with tattoos to do that.

I meditate every morning cause I like that space.....that space is everywhere.....go there.”

ok.

Great video. Great ‘guy’. Loving the infectious laughter. :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Like the video.Someone practising outward meditation (uniting himself) and trying to build himself up rather than dismantling himself with inward meditation 

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You don’t need to get tattoos to do that

- Guy with tattoos to do that.

I meditate every morning cause I like that space.....that space is everywhere.....go there.”

ok.

Great video. Great ‘guy’. Loving the infectious laughter. :) 

A great way to describe it yes the feeling's mutual..

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Like the video.Someone practising outward meditation (uniting himself) and trying to build himself up rather than dismantling himself with inward meditation 

You aren't anything already..

The belief that there's someone there that could build up or dismantle is illusion or Maya.

@VeganAwake

Is there “intermittent returning” apparently? Relatively speaking, as you said that’s what you talked with him about, is that appearing for “you” (and disappearing, I suppose) ? 

17 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

You aren't anything already..

The belief that there's someone there that could build up or dismantle is illusion or Maya.

Well that is reasoning yes .....but I have a different reasoning to you.i believe that  I am separate from God..You believe the opposite I assume.It’s ok to disagree.

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Well that is reasoning yes .....but I have a different reasoning to you.i believe that  I am separate from God..You believe the opposite I assume.It’s ok to disagree.

Nothing is known here absolutely of course, but there is a sense that there is no higher power(God) ..

What's being slowly revealed over here is that everything is an illusion because they're isn't anyone actually here experiencing anything...

The whole shebang is illusion.... self God others world Universe all illusion or Maya.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake

Is there “intermittent returning” apparently? Relatively speaking, as you said that’s what you talked with him about, is that appearing for “you” (and disappearing, I suppose) ? 

Well the consensus seems to be that there can be an apparent oscillation period that can last several years... but it's a little difficult to describe because even that is just illusion.

@VeganAwake Yes. Impossible to describe. Paradox inevitably comes to the mind. There is nonetheless, understanding, transcendence of paradox, which is not knowledge, nor a thing which could be understood. Overly employing one facet, or one side of a paradox, veils, rather than deconstructs, in transcendence & understanding. Sort of two different directions. 

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake Yes. Impossible to describe. Paradox inevitably comes to the mind. There is nonetheless, understanding, transcendence of paradox, which is not knowledge, nor a thing which could be understood. Overly employing one facet, or one side of a paradox, veils, rather than deconstructs, in transcendence & understanding. Sort of two different directions. 

It really just depends on what you're talking about... Yes biggest picture understanding helps but does not matter at all... nothing does!! That's why I claim it's the highest teaching... but even that doesn't matter isn't it beautiful ?

@VeganAwake It is beautiful. ?? 

Wouldn’t you agree, that in the absolute, apparent relative, was / is already absolute sense...it seemed like one was there, until realization nothing matters & a separate one is not there?  Prior to the realization nothing matters, the experience is not, nothing matters. In hindsight, but not experientially. I’m only suggesting that understanding is apparently elusive in that exact same way, which is not quite the same as saying it is illusory. Do you see the other side of the paradox - in that understanding is literally the only ‘thing’ that matters? As well to say, everything matters ?

Can't imagine Tony phrasing it like this. I do like this guys videos though. 

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake It is beautiful. ?? 

Wouldn’t you agree, that in the absolute, apparent relative, was / is already absolute sense...it seemed like one was there, until realization nothing matters & a separate one is not there?

yes exactly its already perfectly whole and complete nothing needs to be understood and nothing needs to be done. Right, only a separate self believes it otherwise.

Prior to the realization nothing matters, the experience is not, nothing matters.

To a separate self everything matters... it has meaning and purpose or otherwise known as the egoic self agenda... it's all about finding fulfillment for the 'ME'

In hindsight, but not experientially. I’m only suggesting that understanding is apparently illusive in that exact same way, which is not quite the same as saying it is illusory. Do you see the other side of the paradox - in that understanding is literally the only ‘thing’ that matters? As well to say, everything matters ?

What nothing matters is pointing to is that the fact that there is not an actual  individual for something to matter for, that's the illusion(Maya).. you could say everything matters for the illusion but that doesn't make much sense... when saying something matters it implies there's an end result... there is no end result to anything... no judgment at the end of life because life is an illusion, there isn't anything really happening... there was never anything actually born. There's absolutely nothing wrong with believing that everything matters it's whole complete and perfect also. ?

18 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

believes it otherwise

Not talking about beliefs here, anymore than someone might mention absolute unconditional love is a matter of beliefs. 

To a separate self everything matters... it has meaning and purpose or otherwise known as the egoic self agenda... it's all about finding fulfillment for the 'ME'

No. Yes, it seems that way to you, which appears to be paradoxical, but evidenced by the ‘coming and going’, something worthwhile is being pointed to here....that it is but half of a paradox. That’s how paradox ‘works’. It’s ‘pendulum’ fully to one side, untranscended, the other side could “not possibly be true” - and so “separate self alarm!”. :) It could be said to be no more than a defensive posture, paradoxically, as not to “lose” the half of a paradox being held onto. Hence, the “mystery” of the coming & going. 

What nothing matters is pointing to is that the fact that there is not an actual  individual for something to matter for, that's the illusion(Maya).. you could say everything matters for the illusion but that doesn't make much sense  

(yet ??)... It inevitably makes an incredible amount of sense.

... when saying something matters it implies there's an end result...

“Something matters” is not what’s being said. Any “end result” is within the ‘ears which are or are not hearing’ if you will. What is being said, Everything Matters. 

there is no end result to anything...

Of course. Infinity. Self. 

no judgment at the end of life because life is an illusion,

Yes, agreed. There are no beginnings or endings of what is illusory. The beginning & ending would also be illusory. Also, there is no judgement, right now.

there isn't anything really happening...there was never anything actually born. There's absolutely nothing wrong with believing that everything matters it's whole complete and perfect also. ?

Politely...imo...I’d be leery of adopting any beliefs. Seeking to understand, isn’t ‘seeking energy’. Quite the opposite, not ironically. Oneness, vulnerability, humility, innocence, a receiving, not a seeking. Divine. It fills in, in transcendence. It’s not exceptional in that, or any way. 

I'm curious what Tony said about this phenomenon of apparently going in and out of self and nothing. The individual is apparently a loop of seeking energy that traps itself within itself. Every move to get out of the loop is fuelling the loop. The falling away of the individual has nothing to do with the individual itself, as it is the falling away of it DUH lol. Because of that it seems as if the experience of that energy never happened. The individual then apparently pops up again/nothing attaches itself to a position and tries to understand what just happened, and round and round we go again. This is what is happening here. There's an intense amount of egoic energy seemingly attacking itself, then a release of it into unknowing, then the return of the egoic energy, and this just goes on. There is no real problem, obviously, this just seems to be a pattern. 

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Not talking about beliefs here, anymore than someone might mention absolute unconditional love is a matter of beliefs. 

No. Yes, it seems that way to you, which appears to be paradoxical, but evidenced by the ‘coming and going’, something worthwhile is being pointed to here....that it is but half of a paradox. That’s how paradox ‘works’. It’s ‘pendulum’ fully to one side, untranscended, the other side could “not possibly be true” - and so “separate self alarm!”. :) It could be said to be no more than a defensive posture, paradoxically, as not to “lose” the half of a paradox being held onto. Hence, the “mystery” of the coming & going. 

thanks bud...I wasn't seeking for your input..

If you believe half of a paradox is being held onto that's what's happening..

I was answering what seemed to be a question but since you already have the answers there's no need I guess.

55 minutes ago, traveler said:

Every move to get out of the loop is fuelling the loop.

@traveler Desire fuels the loop. Let go of desire and the loop vanishes.