IJB063

Breadcrumbs

16 posts in this topic

Hello @Leo Gura - I see you're online and was hoping you can answer a question

I been coming back to your latest video and at the 22 minute mark you mention breadcrumbs - Which is timestamped for convenience 

I was hoping you can illuminate what you mean by the breadcrumbs? 

How do you know what is a breadcrumb or what is delusion - or are the delusion the breadcrumbs?

I think I've had similar experiences that you've had 

That have been brought about psychedelics and other states of mind

If you could answer it, it would be greatly appreciated

Or if anyone else can help explain what these experiences are

Is it just serendipity or some form of divine intervention

Thank you for your responses

Godspeed 

I don't think it can be explained to you until the moment of a massive Awakening to yourself as God.

It only makes sense in retrospect.

Basically the way it works is, God has lost himself and is now trying to find himself. So he's giving himself clues and wake up calls all the time, but the lost part of him doesn't recognize the clues and resists waking up out of fear. Until one day he wakes up and realizing what all the clues were that led to it.

It's like reading a detective mystery novel. The clues will only make sense after the final reveal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura God+ Goddess= complete awareness.

You've awakened into the masculine expression of the divine only partially the feminine expression of the divine.

Meditate more return to breath to no thought and return to me.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't think it can be explained to you until the moment of a massive Awakening to yourself as God.

Basically the way it works is, God has lost himself and is now trying to find himself. So he's giving himself clues and wake up calls all the time, but the lost part of him doesn't recognize the clues and resists waking up out of fear. Until one day he wakes up and realizing what all the clues were that led to it.

It's like reading a detective mystery novel. The clues will only make sense after the final reveal.

What does this mean for free will? Since God has infinite intelligence and total omniscience, does God ‘know’ about the bread crumbs and precisely how it will lead the ego-mind to its self-realization? 

Thanks for answering so many questions. I may contemplate upon these conversations during a psychedelic trip and something may click. 

4 hours ago, Peter124 said:

@Leo Gura God+ Goddess= complete awareness.

You've awakened into the masculine expression of the divine only partially the feminine expression of the divine.

Meditate more return to breath to no thought and return to me.

LOL

Awakening is beyond any such silly dualities as masculine and feminine. It is Infinity.

I am not masculine, I am not feminine. I am Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

♥️?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Free Mind said:

What does this mean for free will? Since God has infinite intelligence and total omniscience, does God ‘know’ about the bread crumbs and precisely how it will lead the ego-mind to its self-realization?

God knows when you know, and not until then, since God is you.

Do you know why and how you created yourself? No? Then God isn't awake to itself.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But it’s a game that God play with himself, right?

Or it’s like a parent that lost control of his child and the child run away from home?

6 minutes ago, Heaven said:

But it’s a game that God play with himself, right?

I don't know if game is the right word for it.

It's God being God.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know if game is the right word for it.

It's God being God.

U wrote “God has lost himself”

God is infinite wisdom. Did he make a mistake or it’s perfect the way it is?

12 minutes ago, Heaven said:

U wrote “God has lost himself”

God is infinite wisdom. Did he make a mistake or it’s perfect the way it is?

No, there's no mistake.

Yes, consciousness is so infinite that it gets fragmented and lost inside itself. Until one day it finds itself again. Until it loses itself again. Until it finds itself again.

Consciousness is engaged in a never-ending process of self-exploration and being.

You want to know what it's like to be a homeless crack whore? Go live one lifetime like that.

You want to know what it's like to be a kangaroo? Go live one lifetime like that.

And so on, forever.

This is the only way you can truly come to know yourself. Since you are all things.

It's not good enough for someone to tell you about it. You must live through it. Who could tell God about God when there's no one other than God? God can only learn about itself by exploring itself. God has no one to ask for help, or advice, or answers. God gets answers by experiencing itself.

For God to know what an asshole is, it has to grow one and touch it and use it.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, there's no mistake.

Yes, consciousness is so infinite that it gets fragmented and lost inside itself. Until one day it finds itself again. Until it loses itself again. Until it finds itself again.

Consciousness is engaged in a never-ending process of self-exploration and being.

You want to know what it's like to a homeless crack whore? Go live one lifetime like that.

You want to know what it's like to be a kangaroo? Go live one lifetime like that.

And so on, forever.

Thank u for always taking ur time to explain. Highly appreciate ur work?

Yeah even "my" apparent lastname. Holy guacamole. Mindbending. Everything had symbolic meaning too. 

Since we got here and got life thing by inversion of the Mind/Soul. 

From victim to creator. 

From Reality/Sleep to Dream. 

From false self state to True no self state. 

From dependant to free. 

From lies to Truth. 

How Love discover it is Love? 

From limited to limitless. 

From perception to Being. 

From someone to Field. 

Etc. 

From head to Heart. 

From meat to starlight. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura Thanks for the reply its appreciated

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but the detective can still recognize a clue when one presents itself

Although the full mystery hasn't been revealed - surely?

For example, personally when I use LSD I have experiences of God leaving me these clues/breadcrumbs

And I feel that these moments are the brief moments of clarity, where I can finally see the forest through the trees

But it doesn't have to be just psychedelics, these states of mind can be triggered by anything

Its this feeling where reality suddenly becomes sharp, and you begin associating meaning to mundane things

That these things are somehow trying to tell you something - or get you to somewhere

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the issue - that you sound insane when you try to point these breadcrumbs out to some one else

Because they can't be explained until you wake up

So

Is there anyway you can tell that you're not going insane when discovering these clues?

Or do you have to solely rely upon your intuition until you have the realization of the god experience?

Thanks for the responses

Note - Hope this made sense

Edited by IJB063

3 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

Is there anyway you can tell that you're not going insane when discovering these clues?

Go to insanity, and beyond! ;)

@Leo Gura Going back through this thread, and I’m still having this issue, if your reading this Leo I remember you mentioning in one of your recent videos, I think the one on open mindedness. That the reason we are closed minded is fear, fear based on our survival, and as an example you mentioned sanity e.g. The reason we don’t question the established norm of what is “sanity” is because if you do, you could become insane. If anyone hasn’t watched that video go and watch it, it’s a good one.

The idea that sanity is just an abstract socially enforced norm and not something actually “real” (what is real?) is a fucking warped thought. Because it really does give you the ultimate form of carte blaunche. 

The issue I’m having and the reason I made this post back in March is because I do have these occasional and creepy experiences where I feel as though the universe (god maybe?) is trying to tell me something, and then my paranoia kicks, like the thought that maybe this is schizophrenia etc... and when you mentioned breadcrumbs in your video I thought perhaps you were accurately explaining what is happening to me I.e breadcrumbs.

Reading more about this phenomenon, I think anyone can tune into these channels of consciousness. God is always there right next to you. You just need to take a few minutes of your time and get out of whatever the perception of reality you’ve become accustomed to is. If you get out of these conditioned patterns you see the world completely differently, and in a strange way, the world begins to live and breath and you see that’s it’s trying to communicate something to you.

What I was reading about this is an interesting exercise to help  you induce this state is too go to a crowded area (can’t really do that currently with corona virus) and you put yourself in an intentionally paranoid state. Not fear, but a state where everything that is happening around you is the universe trying to communicate something to you, so every single thing that happens around you is the universe trying to deliver you a message, and answering whatever your questions are, and because our minds don’t only consist of the conscious but also the subconscious you will begin to project and perceive your subconscious in the workings of the world around you, your subconscious will reflect its self back on to you. You don’t have to do this exercise in a crowded area, it’s just better to do it there because it’s more eventful, so there are more things you can project onto but you could do it in your room. 

But it’s that state, a particularly intense form of it that just keeps popping up in my life, it’s actually pretty similar to a panic attack just with less panic and more crazy,if that makes any sense, and I want to know what that state is.

So what I was asking when I first made this post is the information coming from you or from the world or is there even really a separation of the two. 

I think I understand what you mean when you say go to insanity and beyond,  but how do I know I’m going in the right dorection

Hope this made sense, thanks for reading