supremeyingyang

I teach you programming during the shutdown!

11 posts in this topic

Hello fellas,

I can help you during corona to learn programming! I can recommend books, we can do QnA. If your are already skilled feel free to teach as well. Everything is debate able like what medium we use, you can write as well if you want to learn something else

We could even think about a general mentor program for many skills like playing music, any science or even drawing beautiful pictures. We have so many skilled people here AND we have the time to share our skills!!! I want to inspire YOU.

Why I want to do this:

My way to help others.

Who am I & what to expect:

I learned programming (as a non-cs student) more or less in the last 2 years. I'm not very good yet, but I'm good enough to earn a living wage with it. I'm not a master. I can help you to start and answer all you newbie questions in pm :):)

This is good idea. What is your programming stack?. I use JavaScript(Reactjs).

i am a web designer, and i want to learn backend badly so i can start my freelancing carrer using online platform

Edited by Chintan desai

I am also fond of this direction now. I constantly watch YouTube videos on this topic.

There are many things you can do. I send you a short list with book recommendations.

- I would recommend also that you learn HTML, CSS and a little Javascript, so that you can build your own Website to learn (if you don't already did this).
- Learn Python; I don't know it yet, but many masters think this is one of the best languages for beginners
- use BASH / Powershell / Command Prompt (there are plenty Tutorials, just google them)

Edited by supremeyingyang

Git is useful, especially when looking for employment. 

Hello. Learning programming is very fashionable now. Even the humanities are taught programming according to their programs at the university. And it is good that there are services that help students complete programming tasks who do not understand how to do these tasks. So, if doing is difficult for you, then do not suffer and let the bookwormhub professionals do everything for you. I would also like to say that every year the number of people employed in it industry becomes bigger, but at the same time, the number of vacancies is also becoming bigger.

Edited by whartondanielle5